T-Mobile — free flight
I registered for the T-Mobile free flight last November after extending my contract for two years. I was told I was qualified. After almost a year of constantly calling and filling out the form multiple times, I recieved my free flight booking request last week (October 2008). Each time I call it seemed like the process had changed and the representatives had no idea what was going on. I have to use the flight by next March, which is almost impossible due to the holidays approaching and my wife is an accountant and cannot leave the office during tax season (Jan-April). We will probably end up not using the flights, which is a little disappointing because we were hoping to plan a trip to Las Vegas over the summer! I am very upset with T-Mobile and the disorginization of the whole process.
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges
- Metro by T-Mobile - where's my rebate?
- Metro by T-Mobile - don't pay the insurance
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted!
- Metro by T-Mobile - 4g data
- Metro by T-Mobile - my mobile hotspot
- T Mobile - unauthorized withdrawal amount
- T-Mobile - Valley Mall - mis-leading and false advertisment
- T-Mobile - unreliable and inadequate service
- T-Mobile - false charges