Vesta T-Mobileunauthorized credit card charges

V

I noticed a charge on my credit card statement from Vesta T-mobile in November. I have never heard of this company before and I have never purchased anything from this company before.

I called Vesta at [protected] and the receptionist was well aware of the number of callers who have complained about un-authorized credit card charges from Vesta T-mobile. She connected me to a claims dept who wanted to assist me with my inquiry but she required my credit card number which i did not provide for obvious reasons.

Judith V. Rink Aug 18, 2018

I will no longer TRUE this company.

Judith V. Rink Aug 18, 2018

Just like T-Mobile to not listen.

Judith V. Rink Aug 18, 2018

I am very very upset with Vesta T-Mobile and will never recommend them to anyone. I have decided to cancel my phone and I called about 20 number and no result. I went to cancel my phone [protected]) and I don't know how. I am really surprise at T-Mobile. I have been with T-Mobile since 2001 and I never thought you would do this to me. My name is Judith V. Rink, 20014 Rosebank Way, apt 302 in Hagerstown, MD 21742. PLEASE CANCEL MY PHONE SERVICE.

nicswint23 Aug 29, 2016

I purchased new phones and changed my contract on November 29, 2013. I was told that my phone bill would roughly be $181/month with out taxes. This became true for the first billing cycle, but the second billing cycle my bill was increased by $60.00. I feel that I was told this low amount so that I can be bound into a new contract because I was explaining to the rep (in store) that I was thinking about pursuing a new provider. He explained to me that they had a new no contract service and I would only be responsible for the payments of the phones (upgrade) and new line. I tried contacting customer service they stated it was nothing that they can do and that they were sorry that I misunderstood. There was no misunderstanding I was clearly told that my bill would be of a lessor amount. I felt as if she was trying to dismiss my frustration and intelligence. She went on to say that they were not responsible for what the rep had originally told me. That's not what a reputable company such as T-mobile should ever say to a customer. I then offered to return the phones and she stated that they were unable to take them back because it was after the 14 day return period. I asked if they would be willing to terminate the early termination fee due to the rep's negligence and she stated that they are not responsible for that rep. I feel that I was given the ole bait and switch. I was sold one thing and got home and it was another. This is bad business. Not to mention customer service were not remorseful or compassionate at all.

mark2881 Aug 29, 2016

To start things off I have been a loyal and I mean loyal with Tmobile for quite some time now. I've had some recent events that set off alerts to companies trying to solicit offers to me because of information compiled to companies in regards to my excellent credit history. So I had been receiving phone calls from numbers I had no idea who they were and when I don't recognize a number I don't answer. None of them ever left voice messages so I assumed it was not important or was it? Perhaps these are so called people trying to scam me so what did I decide to do... Call tmobile to have it blocked.

The first person I spoke to told me he could block it and then mentioned something about a family allowance that would be set up on my account for a fee. I told him I just wanted the number blocked he said it was performed. Then 2 weeks later I receive another unknown call I call tmobile again. This time however it is supposedly technical support but I was skeptic because the lady on the phone did not even announce the company name she just said hello and also went on about this family allowance bid. After this whole ordeal Tmobile has made me set in disbelief that the company is all about business if your practices are far from the truth against what the agents who handle the calls are informing their consumers. Goes to show you that some of them don't care and not even the simplest of things are free. I've learned first hand and have been among various amount of wealthy people who happen to be close friends of mine and they understand the values of business practices that keep success.

• Sp
    Sparkhopper Aug 29, 2016

I entered into a sales conversation with a T-Mobile sale's agent. About $600.00 was taken from my bank account before the conversation ended. I cancelled the transaction prior to the end of that one initial call. Two weeks have gone by and T-Mobile still has not returned my money to by bank account. T-Mobile took money from me so fast it made my head spin and although the tranaction was halted and while with the originating sales agent and during that one call. T-Mobile acknowledged verbally that the deal was halted and the shipment retracted but would not offer any cancellation confirmation identification. T-Mobile has my money and refuses to return my money to my bank account. Buyer be ware.

• Ph
    phyllis61 Aug 29, 2016

I was a t-mobile prepaid customer and I wanted to change to a post paid account. So the rep at t-mobile said ok they could do that, so I paid for the new sim card and they told me that once I get my sim card (they mailed it to me and I got it 2-6-14) that I would get my first bill by the first week of March. What I find out (after looking at my account info is I have a bill due 2-23-14, so I call t-mobile back and ask them why was this bill due so soon? And they said they have a new billing system call (bill current) meaning they still bill you in advance. I am on a fixed income and the main reason I change was so I could pay my bill at the first of the month, so the rep said they could change my due date, but because of the change by the month of April l will have three different bills due(the bill that was due 3-23-14 the prorated bill due to the date change and the bill due on the new date). I don't know what i'm going to do by then because I am low income.

• Sk
    S_K Aug 29, 2016

I Placed an order for Nokia 5230 Nuron mobile which had an offer of no-contract+$30 recharge coupon on 29-Apr-2011. The website had issues placing the order with my credit card; when i called my bank i came to know that there is no issues with the card and order issues were at the T-mobile end. When i called the T-Mobile tech support yesterday i was told that all my orders were cancelled, but i got a voice mail from T-mobile with the order number today. i called them back to complete my order, shared the info needed for order placement and the website issue resurfaced when the customer care support person tried to work on the order placement. But to my surprise the order was cancelled coz of these efforts and I lost the offer. All i got from this offer is being in call with T-Mobile tech support for hours together. Similar issues were faced by friend also when they tried to place an order for the same deal. They also ended up getting nothing.

I couldn't even find an email address of T-mobile representative to report this issue. I was told by online tech support to call tech team or to drop a mail to "T-Mobile Wireless; P.O. Box 37380; Albuquerque, NM [protected]". I Just want to get this info passed to T-mobile representative so that such issues will be addressed in future.

• Ko
    Kouker Aug 29, 2016

T-Mobile naturally stealing my money! I have switched to Verizon for better reception and canceled my family plan with them last summer. But T-Mobile continued to charge me for 6 (six) month after that. I have called them 4 (four) times. They were doing cancellation with me on the phone EACH time, reassuring that everything is great now. But they have continued to charge my credit card after that month after month. After the 4th call they have refunded part of my money. But in the form of an AMEX credit card, which is not working in the places I'm shopping! And yes, they DID charge me for the canceled and refunded service a month later AGAIN! AVOID this company!

• Jl
    JLouG Aug 29, 2016

Have been with the company for 10 years with 4 phones... $250 - $300 per month... we sent a phone back to them...they said that they did not receive it... sent in their packaging... charged us $300 ... then when the time ran out for the return they conveniently "found" the phone but require us to pay for it... and will not return the phone to us... can't do that... have fought with phone reps for 3 months now... phone turned off every 2 weeks for non payment of $ we do not owe... The absolute WORST customer service.

• La
    ladywolf 1953 Aug 29, 2016

My phone number was given to someone else. Under the gold plan we buy minutes which are good for 1 yr. I travel back/forth to Canada. This number was for USA. July, 2012 I put $100 on my prepay phone. It had approx.$86.00 left when I crossed into Canada. I turned my phone off as I crossed the bridge to Canada. I came back to USA in April, phone number had been given to someone else. T Mobile claims they deleted all of my info, I would have to buy another phone to re-activate & return minutes. Not only did they give my number away, they stole over $80 in minutes! I am handicapped & my family doesn't want me w/o one. When I talked with them, they will not take any responsibility, & I was told to buy a new phone & minutes. I am not asking for a fancy phone. All I need is a working phone. They advertise 1 year minutes, but, said I have to use the phone during that year or lose my number. I have been using this phone since T Mobile has been selling prepaid phones w/o problems.

Magilde Aug 29, 2016

I Got a message for data plan use on the 16th and i called Tmobile and they said there is nothing like that on my lines. then on 18th i check my Tmobile account and it says i have $40 extra changes on that line because i was using the internet since the morning of the 16th. I told them that i had called on the 16th at 11pm and i was told nothing is happen on my phone line. I don’t know how to use the internet on the phone i was not evening using it so how can they charge me for it.

Another thing that happened was they started charging the same thing on my other line when that phone was not even being used. I have been their customer since 2006 and had no problems but this time i am highly upset. because they are charging me with something i have not used and when i called they told me you did now pay it. I did nothing and why should i pay for something i did not use. Also for one of my Tmobile lines they said there is no charges now when i checked they also put extra charges on that phone too.

Tmobile service is really BAD never Get it. Also there customer service desk people are very rude.

• Ne
    Nette36 Aug 29, 2016

After being a loyal customer for 8+ years even when their service sucked and their phone selection was less then stellar I decided to switch to another carrier who offered the same unlimited minutes and text and unlimited data for 90.00 a month and I was given a 16 gb
    iphone 5c for free. Tmobile wanted to charge me 500 plus for the phone at like 27.99 a month for 24 months. So after being a loyal customer for so many yrs paying my bill on time and having a crappy phone all the time I changed carriers. I was told that my final amount owed was 24.75 and then three weeks later I get a bill in the mail for 147.11 WTF??? So, I call customer service and get told that because I switched my number to another carrier and didn't just close my account, that gives them the right to charge me for another month. Thats right I get charged for another month of service when the service was disconnected...How is that legal? How can I get charged for something that they have shut off and I cant use? So, Tmobile loves you as long as you pay your bill on time, but be warned the minute you cancel your service they are gonna screw you anyway they can. I will never, ever go back to being a Tmobile customer and I will never recommend them to anyone! I literally hate this company. I am going to pay them 5.00/month till this bill is paid off they can wait to get there money from me.

• Ro
    RoxanaC Aug 29, 2016

I purchased a new line about 1-2 weeks ago, I had gone yesterday to get my moms number transferred to the new line and they ended up transferring it to my line. I called customer service yesterday to get it fixed, they said it would 3-5 hours for my number to switch back. It never did they ended switching me to another number. I called again today and they said my number is now cancelled and they might not able to give me' my number back! Ive had that number for more than a year now with tmobile, and now they cant get it back? It hasn't been 24 hours that gave me 2 different numbers, that haven't been mine!! Since you (T-Mobile), can you guys give me a free upgrade? I went with my mom to go try and get everything fixed, she got her number transferred to her phone and I got another number to my phone. They said her number might switch in 3 days! I would honestly like a free upgrade on my phone, just going back and forth is so frustrating! It wasn't our fault! More than 2 the same mistake was made, by totally different people.

• Sr
    SR Banks Aug 29, 2016

My name is SR Banks I have had my account for almost 20 years. I started with AT&T then Suncom and last of all with T-mobile. Over the last 3 years I have had the worst service and experience IE text messages every 10 days telling me that my bill is almost due, once my bill was 4 days late threats of cutting of service and extra fee text messages every day, then to top it off last June after being with them for 20 years one of my sons lost his phone, I paid the insurance every month “right” I called them; they didn’t want to pay for a new phone because he didn’t call them within 20 days. My son was is in collage and waited until he came home to file the lost phone. I’m sorry to say after 20 years of being a great customer I do believe it time for a change. If I treated my customers like they treated me I would be out of business. In closing, T-mobile has become the worst experience carrier of cell phone coverage and service. They have over charged me more times than I can remember. I feel like this has been happening for far too long. All my friends have changed over to Verizon and Sprint they would have gone to At&t but they believe once the At&t and T-mobile merge T-mobile will take At&t down the rabbit hole with them… Please understand this truly is my fault not T-mobiles because I am the customer and I should have moved on long ago….

Joe Mansell 123 Aug 29, 2016

T-Mobile truthfully sucks. First of all they did not refund my money from joining the company. They told me that my bill was wrong but it was sent directly from Sprint. This makes no sense and they're probably getting the rest of the country the same way. Secondly they miss represented yourselves during a payment by me being told three different type of things. Just to get my 75 dollars back. But what do you expect from a German company. They have pathetic customers service reps who have know idea what they are doing. How can they take your money and tell 3 different answers. I have had it!
    As soon as I can get of this shirt net work I'm going to AT&T

• Kn
    knan Aug 29, 2016

I recently ordered 3 new lines of service with a sales rep. order was process and shipped on the day of delivery order was recalled, call tmobile so they said go to a local store to verify myself and they should honor the agreement for the mytouch 4g which was free. Got to the store did as they asked but could not get the phones that were ordered, called the headquarters and they sent me back to the store to get the phones and again no phone, so i have 3 lines of service with no phones. I have called and called but no one wants to honor the agreement. I been with tmobile for over 6 years now. think its time to say good bye you are the weakest link.

• St
    stingery Aug 25, 2016

T mobil had an every phone in the store is free campaign over the valentine's day weekend.
    I got there on the second day of the sale at a store in Pasadena. They were already out of every phone except the rotten cheap phones that nobody wants.
    I think they did it on purpose as part of a bait and switch campaign.
    Just curious if anybody else had a similar experience in other store locations.
    I am thinking about suing the jerks.

• De
    dean dalbec Aug 03, 2016

tmobile s lack of customer service,
    examples, after being frustrated, dropped calls phone freezes up, never getting anything resolved, other than upgrading from razor to peal flip to mytouch 3g to samsung galaxys 4g what a joke, everytime they said this will solve your problems with reception and service, one time i washed & dried &folded my cloths, still n/a battery went dead a few times, i called before i went into applebees for dinner ordered dinner finished dinner still on hold, this has been going on for years, its amazing what money can buy like jd power associates ratings, what a joke, one of the first thing they always say is their sorry, could they really mean it saying it everyday ? i have been lied to, misreprestation, about 2 months ago they shipped a phone to mexico, sent me a text saying they shipped my phone to mexico, i called them and said i never ordered a phone, they treated me like i was scamming them, then they never followed up, left me hanging, even tried to charge me the shipping charge to mexico 3 times they said everytime they would credit the shipping, but i still got billed for it, they are very dishonest, and there word means nothing, they tell you you have a contract, even if u dont, i got to the point where i felt and was doing there job, unbelievable they just go thru the motions with out any results, ive been hung up on many many occasions, that tells me they have no sollution, and now stating they going to even downgrade there service to have even more affordable plans, whats next ? they merging with one of the worst carriers att, youve all herd about them even on late night talk shows, about dropped calls, well its only going to get worst, they are scammers and dishonest, and only want your money

• Bh
    Bharpinder Bains Jul 20, 2016

In the first week of june 2007 i ordered a E900 samsung pay as you go mobile of the t-mobile web site, i have never received this phone. I have been told that it was signed for on the 9th of june 2007. I was told to fax t-mobile with a copy of my driving license so they could verify my signature. I done this over 3 weeks ago & even after endless calls i have not received anything, I was told last week by justin in REDE 1, that he would phone me back, but i am still waiting they have took the money out of my account. I cant even get a address for there complaints department. I have been cut of every time they cant sort my problem out.

• De
    detdavid1 Jul 07, 2016

6/1/16 received a bill from an old but active credit card for $11.68. The description was for Vesta *T-Mobile [protected] OR

Never use this card, how it was accessed I don't know...

• Bh
    BHAustin Jun 17, 2016

After months of poor service, extra charges, incorrect information and a phone that had to be replaced 2 X, I finally gave up. Calling the service center to cances tmobile (cust. service) it seemed helpfull at the time.

1-You will not be charged any fee for cancelling. The fee for early termination is $200. but as a senior on a fixed income, it seemed they were understanding...that is until I recieved my last bill.

They kept my service on for an extra month, they charged me regardless of the agreement $100. for early term. and now I have to come up with $221.75 or it will go to collections.

I paid them $20. as a good faith fee and need advice.

HELP!

BARBRA

• Ev
    Evelyn Fine Jun 14, 2016

I just received a text message that my auto payment for my phone was "not authorized". My immediate thought was that my bank account had been hit. I checked the account and everything is ok money wise. When I called the [protected] number the call went through to Vesta. The person explained to me that sometimes for whatever reason accounts "drop off" of auto pay. She asked me if I wanted to make a payment. I asked her if I could make the payment at a T-Mobile store and reluctantly she said I could. For what ever reason I was extremely uncomfortable with the whole process and I've always been told to go with gut feelings. So I didn't give my account information out. We'll see where this ends up because my payment isn't due for a couple of days.

• Me
    Melvin Jun 03, 2016

My girlfriend's company purchased 40 T-mobile Dash phones and the phone has broken down consistently. She is currently on her third phone and it wasn't functioning . We went into the T-mobile store today and the customer service rep couldn't get the phone to start up after 30 minutes. Christina So, who's the manager sent us away with no phone and no service and said she couldn't do anything for us. We were basically kicked out of the store for having a broken phone. How ridiculous is it to walk out of a cell phone store without a function phone. If this was AT&T or verizon they would have replaced the phone.

John 107 Jun 03, 2016

I ordered a T mobile phone through their telephone sales department. Never recieved the phone because i cancelled the next day. Was charged 69.00 on my debit card, never got anything, never used the service.Never got a penny of my money back. They are just trained liars. I can document all of this. I have sent the documentation to T- mobile, they could care less since they got my money. Just two bit liars.This company is in your face take your money.

• Lo
    logical thinker Jun 03, 2016

don't fool yourself at&t & verizon are just as brutal when it comes to replacing cell phones. the problem is the employee they have no intrest in service. But the logic is that the customer in not always right.The cell phone has replacement period that kind of stradles the one the cell service provider gives and the one the cell phone manufacturer provides .

• Bu
    Bukinsale Jun 03, 2016

In 2006 as part of my up grade l received a mobile phone from a T-Mobile (UK) shop and l bought insurance to cover the phone as recommended by the shop assistant. The phone became faulty after two months so l returned it to the shop as it was insured.

The T-Mobile (UK) shop sent the phone to be repaired, but the shop did not have a phone for me to use while mine was away being repaired. I left my home, work and mobile number with the shop assistant but l did not hear from the T-Mobile (UK) shop again regarding the progress of the repair after several months so l returned to the shop.

On my visit to the T-Mobile (UK) shop l was informed my mobile phone could not be repaired under the insurance policy as the fault was caused by condensation. The assistant said he could not help me further and suggested l contact T-Mobile (UK).

I was told to e-mail my complaint to T-Mobile’s (UK) Customer Service. I sent several e-mails but l did not receive a reply. I wrote to Customer Service, The manager of Customer Service, the Chairman of T-Mobile (UK) about my complaint but l did not receive a reply from any of them. I feel sad that, after many years of being a loyal customer, l have been treated in such a shabby way by T-Mobile (UK).

I believe you only find out how good a company is when you have a problem and in this case T-Mobile (UK) have failed miserably and have shown they do not value me as a customer.

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOW IN 2009. I KNOW IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE, BUT IT IS TRUE.

IF YOU HAVE HAD A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE TO MINE PUBLISH IT ON THE WEB, EDUCATE THE PUBLIC NAME AND SHAME T-MOBILE (UK).

• Hi
    Hilda Grana Apr 02, 2016

i ALSO was a victim of the VESTA *T-Mobile fraudulent charges only they charged me $133.20. I immediately called my credit card company and they sent a form to complete within 15 days. I am in the process of completing the form but will be taking the evidence down to our police department to file fraudulent charges against Vesta and T Mobile. I also called to file a complaint and they wanted my credit card number as well. I did not give it to them. The credit card has been cancelled.

I have never given TMobile my credit card number and I have never requested minutes on a prepaid card. Just think how many millions they are making on us. They are VULCHERS. They are NO BETTER THAN A RAPIST OR A MURDERER!

The Better Business Bureau.the Customer Service Rep is talking about must be fraudulent as well. I will make sure that MY Better Business Bureau knows about this greedy excuse of a Company claiming to operate in a customer service favorable manner.

• Mr
    mr superman 3bc Mar 20, 2016

From nick name mr superman 3bc t-mobile has a lot of incompedent employee's n supervisors n managers i also had to incidents of fraudlent charge's keep in mind my prepaid account i had it stopped in oct 2015 mine was on auto pay big mistake in december 0f 2016 they billed my bank of america checking account n then recently as march 16 2016 both fraudlent charges they never refunded december's 2016 fraudlent charge n they haven't refunded march's fraudlent charge t- mobile customers servive departments n prepaid departments n billing gave the compelete run around lieing all the time like they never heard of the company vesta t - mobile or vista t - mobile out right liarers all of them the only reson i had went back to them there service quality has improved immensely n coverage also n verzion now has no more un - limited data no more way to high i love my bank of america they are the very best bank in america n the world i've done my homework on all of them at least the majority my bank has fraud insurance for fraudlent charges such as this one i will never put my phone bi9ll on auto pay ever again like the saying goes first time shame on u the second time shame on me for trusting t - mobile to do what's right from the get go they did not my service stop ! ! ! back in october 0f 2015 i change service then then they want to see if i was watching my acount or not they did a fraudlent charge in 2016 december n another as recent as march i trust my bank of america not t - mobile if i ever do auto billing on my bills it will be with my bank not the billers un less i know for certain they will never over charge n do it always on time t - mobile reputation is totally destoryed for handleing auto billing thy are a bunch of idiots from top to bottom if i was the owner i would fire all of them no over sight or true customer care n never get a straight answer if they don't know it every customer matters in every business if that's not every business motto they will lose lots of customers n every business motto who are smart always do what's right by all customer's n fair n honest n the customer will take care of the business im can't believe the incompetience with this huge company they all should no this stealing n fraudlent from there customer's n it's obsiviously okay with management n top management the president of the company top to bottom it's okay to be a fraudlent thief at t - mobile n vesta n vista t - mobile there billing department n prepaid this the worst i've seen in the cell phone industry good luck customers my bank of america reimberse the two fraudlent charges my bank of america is the very best bank in america n the world they support a lot of excellent cause's that i believe in n support too customer's be aware of fraud it is everywhwere u miss it on your account after 60 days with your bank u lose the banks should prosecute t - mobile n other's for fraudlent charge's which are illegal speak up n stand up don't let these covert crook's get by this from mr superman 3bc by now good luck my friends

• Br
    Brockton Hankins Mar 18, 2016

Received a fraudulent $60 charge from them today. I singed up with Boost Mobile about 4 days ago. Bank is trying to refund the charge and I got a new card #. But what do I do now? I went with Boost because it's only $30 a month and no contract for 4G LTE. If I give them my new debit card # to pay for next month, I'm afraid this is just going to keep happening.

• Po
    positive8088 Mar 09, 2016

I also had a unauthorized charge occur (March 2016).
    However, I had noticed the post that indicated to contact: [email protected] or call toll free [protected].
    I emailed them and in less than 5 minutes I received a call from them and a refund was issued.
    I recommend this approach to anyone with concerns. I attempted to contact someone at T-Mobile first, and because my account with them was closed some time ago I was not able to reach or speak to anyone at T-Mobile. It is my understanding that Vesta is the company that handles prepaid accounts for many of the cell phone companies. The rep from Vesta was able to review the account and determine what, in error, occurred to trigger the charge and agreed that it was in error and was to be refunded. It was a recurring charge that I had authorized and last used in 2014. I also requested that my card number be removed from all/any future recurring charges to ensure it doesn't accidentally occur again, which was agreed upon.

• He
    Heather Weaver Jan 04, 2016

This just happened to Me also. Somewhere they stole My debit card info. Had a 75.30 unauthorized charge on my bank account

• Mr
    Mrs Morgan Aug 13, 2015

Vesta is the company that collects payments on behalf of T Mobile...on being given the run around - a really awful experience with uneducated, untrained and unsympathetic personnel - and spending time and money on calls from the UK to T Mobile in the US I managed to get through to Vesta who actually operate a customer services department. A couple of emails later, they kind called me back (in the UK) and I was on the phone to a sincere and understanding person who was very patient and was able to explain the charging system(s) how things can go wrong and who is now investigating the possibility of a refund (no promises) but I am so relieved, even if I don't get a full refund. For anyone else who needs it the email I used to explain my case is: [email protected] Hope you get the help I did.

• Ns
    nsuter Jan 22, 2015

I emailed Vesta customer service more than a month prior to the automatic withdrawal coming up. They made the withdrawal anyway.

• Ia
    iamathehpt Nov 04, 2014

I, too, am a victim of fraudulent credit card charges from Vesta mi telcel. Three separate charges, each about a week apart in small amounts. Never purchased from this company, am not in Mexico. Credit card has had to be cancelled. Seems that this company has a LOT of fraudulent credit card charges.

• Ro
    rose8 Oct 15, 2014

I have noticed a $4.99 additional charge on our monthly T-Mobile billing statement (Msg Value Bundle 300 is he explanation). What is this? I never paid any attention to this until I saw on the news lately that this was happening and to look at your bills. Is this something that is legit or not legit? Is there a way that I can have this amount credited from my billing or is this just something they can do and we are stuck with it?

nicotron Jul 31, 2014

I received a charge for $76.13 in March of 2013. I don't have t-mobile and never have in my life. I've also worked for Verizon for the past 3.5 years and had an agent line with them. This charge is most definitely fraudulent. I called Chase and they immediately refunded me.

nir1964 Jun 03, 2014

There is a charge for $$76.84 on my checking account. I, nor anyone in my family have service thru Vesta. I would like charges returned to my account ASAP! I have filed a police report and reported it to the bank for further investigation.

• Th
    thebeanie1 Jan 28, 2014

I was a T-Mobile customer for almost 13 years. When the "President" of T-Mobile announced that contracts are "sh*t" and he would no longer have them I was impressed. I called customer care to switch to the "No Contract" and was told that I would have to pay a migration fee of $500.00 since our phones were almost a year old. I was offered a deal of $250.00 and decided to take them up on it. Had some more issues after that and when I tried to clear them up was told by the "Customer Care" department that if I needed to leave T-Mobile then go ahead. So we went to another provider. I get my last bill and there is a charge for "Early Cancellation Fee" on my contract that I thought was changed. When I called I was told that even though I changed my current contract remained in effect until the expiration date which was never communicated to me. I now have a large balance in collections and will do everything in my power to get as many people away from T-Mobile as I can.

• Pa
    palladin Nov 16, 2013

i recently arrived in graz. i went to these mobile companies for internet at home. so initially i was told that all i need is passport and meldzet (residency certificate) and i should get it. when i went back with required docu these [censored]heads invented new rules that i have to stay 3 months before these #/@$#/# will give me connection.