Menu

Subway  -  Complaint

R
Author of the complaint
9:43 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We didnt finish order because they were to rude my wife ordered hers the worker was talking spanish to guy behind us and not listing to usshe finally got my wifes sandwhich in the oven and asked me if I wanted a sandwhich too I said yes I do and she was still talking spanish to other guy in line and not paying attention to me and started making guy behind me behind me sandwhich I said what about my sandwhich and she got mean and said I asked you and you said no then she became real mean and said what meat do you want I said chicken she said which one we have 3 differnt ones I said I dont know what the are she sarcastically spread her arms out I said I dont know what the hell all kind they all are and she said im not serving you and the young manager said to leave the store for talking to his employee that way and got [censored]ty with me I told him I would write a review and he said go ahead he reads gets them I told him to get screwed and walked out all three of the wurkers were talking and joking around the whole time we were in the store I didnt finish order so didnt get a receit it was 6445 pullman dr.

Lewis center, oh 43035 store worst vist we ever had

Update by ray tormaschy
May 03, 2022 10:07 am EDT

we didnt finish order because they were to rude my wife ordered hers the worker was talking spanish to guy behind us and not listing to usshe finally got my wifes sandwhich in the oven and asked me if i wanted a sandwhich too i said yes i do and she was still talking spanish to other guy in line and not paying attention to me and started making guy behind me behind me sandwhich i said what about my sandwhich and she got mean and said i asked you and you said no then she became real mean and said what meat do you want i said chicken she said which one we have 3 differnt ones i said i dont know what the are she sarcastically spread her arms out i said i dont know what the hell all kind they all are and she said im not serving you and the young manager said to leave the store for talking to his employee that way and got [censored]ty with me i told him i would write a review and he said go ahead he reads gets them i told him to get screwed and walked out all three of the wurkers were talking and joking around the whole time we were in the store i didnt finish order so didnt get a receit it was 6445 Pullman Dr.

More Subway complaints & reviews

Subway - bait and switch false advertising
Subway - cold meat/extremely bad service
Subway - poor treatment of employees
Subway - got let go