Subway In Rochelle ILmanager

A

The Subway in Rochelle IL is one of the worst. Management that steals money, tells employees not to contact them because they are going to be doing so much drugs they wont be able to answer their phones. The management does not have a professional bone in her body. They pay less than minimum wage. Does not give their employees breaks at all even if they work 10 hours a day. (Unless you smoke) I have been in there when the employees are sick. Bent over in pain at the garbage can and the manager will not come in to relive them.
Talks about the employees so the customers can hear. Talks about the customers after they leave. When you complain of these things it goes in one ear and out the other.
I have contact the corp. office and still nothing changes.

• Kk
    KKMA Jul 28, 2010

ALL OF THE SUBWAY STORES ARE INDIVUALLY OWNED. SO UNFORTUNATELY THE MOST YOU CAN DO IS CONTACT THE CORPORATE OFFICE AND CONTINUE TO CALL. I HAD A SIMALAR PROBLEM IN AN IOWA STORE

Jodi Froe75 Oct 08, 2019

@KKMA Sounds like the same issues that were going on at the Subway in Colorado where I use to work. The two crappy, lazy, rude, dirty co-workers that I had to work with would go out of their way to make my job harder. Both of them would always be late, leave early, or call in and never got any sort of consequences from the manager. They had a lot of bad reviews and quite a few complaints from unhappy customers. Their behavior and sloppy work also made me look bad because I worked with them. I finally had enough and quit when one of them, named Jonathan, started yelling and cussing at me while puffing his scrawny chest and pointing his finger in my face and calling me woman in a degrading way. He snapped and acted the a crazy, irrational person. He did this to me while we were on the line with a few customers watching in shock. The manager was also on the line and allowed it to happen before nicely telling him to clock out and go home...no, not for punishment, it was his time to clock out anyway. He continued his yelling, cussing rant while hitting the walls in the dining area when going to leave. The manager told him to go sit at a table with her and talk. He, at first was being loud and nasty during the talk and a customer heard it when he came in and asked me how is that he still has a job. Jonathan calmed down because she kissed his butt and did nothing about the aggressive way he came at me. Once I found out that he gets to keep his job and gets ZERO consequences, I quit right away because there was no way I would've been able to work by him after he just showed how explosive and unpredictable he is.