Having problems with Subway?

Subway reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 5, 2006. The latest review Refused to give me my online order twice was posted on Nov 23, 2021. The latest complaint customer service that I received as a customer and more. was resolved on Dec 15, 2019. Subway has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 840 reviews. Subway has resolved 147 complaints.

Subway Customer Service Contacts

+61 732 530 201 (Australia)
+1 800 888 4848 (Canada East)
+1 203 877 4281 (Canada West)
+961 19 996 63 (Middle East, Africa)
+44 800 085 5058 (United Kingdom)
327 Howard
Evanston, South Carolina
United States - IL60202

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Subway Customer Service. Initial Subway complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Subway above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Subway. Discuss the issues you have had with Subway and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Subway Complaints & Reviews, Page 12

Subway — harpursville, new york

I live next to a young 20 year old that works in Subway in Harpursville, NY. We live in the Norma Garden...

Harpursville

Subway on tiger bend roadproduct/service

The manager on tiger bend road Melinda does not temp the food she just put fake numbers and I became very ill because of it something need to be done about her you will be hearing from my lawyer

Subway — a rude employee

Today (Sept. 13, 2018)at approximately 9 pm I went to a Subway restaurant at 6605 HWY 7 East East Town Plaza...

Markham

Subwayproduct and services

on the date of 9/11 I was in a subway on miracle mile in st louis park at around 12 30 pm

first off the worker had cut his finger and the man who sandwich was being made had to ask the guy to use a different knife and get new bread I guess having blood and skin is ok THATS SO GROSS.

there was very little staff there for being in such a busy place with lots of office and businesses around

my husband had a cold cut the meat was not separated at all he had ask for it to be toasted it was still cold and he had to warm it him self at home

my was one of the gross thing I have had there in years

when you go to a subway and spend 14.00 dollars and would think things would at lest be made right

its because of this I think we will not be going there in less things change

Subway — worker (woman) was rude

Worker woman was rude and gave disgusting faces...didn't charge my sub correct doesn't know how to charge...

Subwaycustomer service

I went to a subway in tabor city nc and there were a line of people and the girl in the front was buy herself trying to do every one. Mind you I ask her were her help was and she stated running a little late and the guy next to me said were use to this that girl always by herself. Finally her help come in and goes and the back and finally I'm at the regerstier and I look back there and the other girl one her cell phone still not helping. I ask the girl at the regerstier her name she said Monica I just want to commend this girl for all her hard work and getting us out as quick as she could

Subwaymanager

I went to Oliver Subway yesterday around 1:00 pm for my lunch. It was the worst experience ever that never want to go back to Subway especially in Oliver. The manager Melinda is very rude to customers. She always looks in hurry and makes the mess in sandwiches adding wrong sauces and veggies. If you will say her anything than she will start blaming the co-workers. She is very racist.

Subway — 77 green acres rd s, valley stream, ny 11581

This subway located inside Walmart 77 Green Acres Rd S, Valley Stream, NY 11581. There is one Indian guy who...

Subwayunprofessional work place

I would like to put in an anonymous complaint to the subway on 521 main street, East Haven CT, I've visited there and do not like how that place is being runned the owner are not responsible and very unprofessional the boss sits in his car all day in the parking lot watching the cameras and drinkng and when he is inside helping there's days where he talk about alcohol to customers I dont think that is professional and customers shouldn't be seeing or hearing certian things especially in a business he is also very rude to employees and there are things that shouldn't be spoken about in front of customers.

Subwayservice

subway#24821-0 morehead ky term id-trans# 1/a 148364 host order id
            [protected]-[protected]:11:[protected]:00
            upon arriving in morehead ky I stopped to get a footlong to take with me to my cabin(which is a 30-35)minute drive from here. I told the persom I wanted a footlong do not warn it up since I wont eat it till I get there that I can warn it then. I also told them I wanted all my added on veggies to be put in a bowel so I can add them on when I got there and add them on later on that nite when I would finish it. the woman there told the person to get a small cookie bag and put all them together in there. she wasn't going to give out a bowel for someone to use the extras as a salad. that PISSED me off if this wasn't the only place to eat for the next 30 min one way or 45 min longer. I would told her to shove it but I didn't since I wanted the food and at my cabin I had nothing there, well when i got there all the veggies they threw in the bag was only enough to eat a 6in sub. NOW Question are you getting that hard up not to satisfiy the customers a good sandwich with what they want. I don't get down there but twice a month to work on my cabin. my service in Cincinnati oh. is 100% better. they give what you ask not to worry about a bowel and extras.said my complaint for what is worth at least I got it off my chest.

Subwayproduct

It has been years since my last visit to a subway establishment I can honestly say that your products are the worst in the business of subs.
              The food was bland and the texture was more like chewing on old leather.
              After a few hours my wife, kids and myself noticed how ill we felt.
              If your company calls this food I would rather eat canned dog before eating at subway.
              Maybe your board members should have to eat this stuff subway tries to name as suitable food for humans.
              I dare you to do so.
              Then get back to me.
              I felt blatantly ripped off of $35 eating at subway. You have
              the nerve to serve the public such degrading food that I would not even give to my dog!!!

Subway — preparation of sub

I ordered a foot long chicken bacon ranch from a subway employee that did not have on a hat/hair net and had...

Subway.comturned away with service dog

I went in to the Piazza Carmel Subway, off of Valley Centre Dr. in Carmel Valley with my service dog. Morad saw me, smiled, and said I need to leave. I told him that my dog is a service dog, and that she doesn't need a vest, but I have her ID card in my wallet (by the ADA, it is unlawful/illegal to send away a customer from public spaces if they have a service dog, even without obvious identification). He continued to say "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please leave. Other people will bring their dogs." Because I had her vest in the car, I walked all the way back to my car, put her vest on, and came back. I don't want him fired, I want him to be educated on service dogs. I have a brain tumor, so I can obviously walk, talk and look normal. But if this happened to someone in a wheelchair or someone with PTSD, they would be in such a worse spot, especially if they don't have a vest on them.

Subway — service

I went into a Subway today located on 10th st in Greenville NC. As I entered I was never greeted. I asked the...

Subwaycustomer service

This is the second time I have went to this subway only for cookies and this woman very rude customer. This was my second time dealing with her and the first time I ever had her take my order she was quite rough. Not speaking not doing any eye contact. I asked her to warm my cookies which is my preference, and she did so but they weren't to my liking I asked her to reheat them she had an attitude about it she pretty much have them back to me in a disrespectful way. And I had to ask for napkins she basically threw it in my hand. And I let it slide the first time but she did the same thing today at 10:00am right when they opened! I said you know what enough is enough as I'm walking away she said to herself she's always in here in my head I said I like the oatmeal cookies why can't I come enjoy ? I really didn't like this service and first opening she has an attitude?? Her host order number is [protected] west end mall Atlanta GA 30312

Subwaypoor customer service

I am writing to share my experience at your Subway (Home Depot, 2700 Sweden Way, Richmond, B.C., V6V 2W8, Canada) and I would appreciate an explanation from Subway about the behaviour of your manager at the above-mentioned Subway.

At 10:30 on Thursday 30th August 2018, four of my colleagues and I went to the above-mentioned Subway to buy sandwiches and wraps. Four of us and a couple other patrons queued up to put in our orders. Only one staff was working in the front serving all the patrons one at a time while two were inside the non-serving area. We had only twenty-five minutes to put in our order and eat and would have appreciated more efficient service so I went to the open door of the non-serving area to request some service because there was a line up and it was obvious that the one staff out there was already trying her best to serve people. One member quickly dressed herself in an apron to come out and help with serving while the other one remained on the telephone.

The staff who was on the telephone for ten minutes inside then came out and started cleaning behind the counter while still on the telephone. I was not happy with her service and attitude when there are customers awaiting service so I took a photograph of her in the hope of enquiring about Subway's staff-training in multi-tasking. After she hung up at about 10:44, she came over to our side of the counter and started yelling at me in a loud voice. She identified herself as the manager and told me that I had no right to come into her store and took photographs of her without her permission. I agreed that I was wrong and apologized. She then demanded that I delete the photographs from my telephone and I did that in front of her. She then asked that I gave her my telephone for her to check the photographs. I obliged because she was irate and I was determined to de-escalate the situation by following her demands. I was quite taken aback by her irrational behaviour and just let her continue with her rant without responding. In fact, she was so loud that when one of my colleagues went outside to the parking lot to make a telephone call, he could still hear her yelling at me inside.

She returned my telephone a few minutes later after going through my photographs and pressing a few buttons. I thanked her for giving it back to me and she continued to yell at me. I later on found out that my telephone has not been functioning well after that.

When we finished our meal, I cleaned the table and put the garbage in the can marked "trash". I also returned the basket to the counter and said "thank you" in my usual low-key tone, a habit which I developed since my childhood. The manager (her name tag says "Simrat" or something similar) then came over and started in her loud voice again asking me why I took her photograph. I answered, "I don't know". She then went on to say, "You don't know why you took my photograph ? You are so strange (or weird) and stupid. Yes, very stupid." To that I only responded, "Yes, perhaps." And she went on to repeat, "Yes, you are so stupid." I went back to work after that. I work at that Home Depot, by the way.

Apparently later on, she reported this incident to one of the managers of Home Depot.

I acknowledge the fact that I was wrong in taking a photograph of Manager Simrat without her permission and I apologized for that. However,

1. her going through the photographs and other information on my cell phone is an intrusion of my privacy.

2. causing my cell phone to malfunction after handling it is damaging other's property.

3. repeatedly calling me "weird and stupid" is defamation of character.

4. reporting this incident to my supervisor and my employer is yet another example of intrusion of my privacy because I came to patronize "her store" during my break and that has nothing to do with my supervisor or my employer.

I am writing now to see

1. why there was only one person serving a line of five customers queuing up waiting to put in their order while the other two were not helping until asked.

2. if that was a legitimate business telephone call, would Manager Simrat be as irate when asked to come out to serve customers,

3. whether Subway's staff training manual include a section on conflict resolution or are staff allowed to yell at paying customers non-stop for five minutes,

4. whether Subway's "customer service" include insulting paying customers by repeatedly calling them "weird and stupid",

5. whether it is a Subway manager's job to ensure that there is sufficient manpower at the counter to serve customers to shorten wait time.

I would appreciate an explanation for Manager Simrat's behaviour and the answers to the above mentioned questions by the end of next week (7th September 2018) and compensation for the damages caused as a result. If I do not hear from you by then, I shall seek help from the media to see if members of the public can help me understand how Subway usually resolves conflicts with customers.

I thank you in advance for your early attention into this matter and anxiously await your response.

Subway — store owner

I worked here for a couple months as I went in for an interview they told me they did not need full time and...

Subway — asking manager for some refund for overcharge

After a very lengthy line, and the manager finishing the 2 sandwiches that I had, which were tuna, and a...

Subwaywork and food quality

i worked at the subway in steamboat springs colorado foe 2 weeks. the place was so gross and dirty and one of the coolers didnt work. it was so bad i had to say something and all of a sudden i get no calls back .i call the guy that runs both stores and text him and he never asnwers back.i go in the store to confront him and he disapears. i never got paid for the work i did and it was allot of work cause it was so dirty and so far behind. this was in 2015 and i have pics of me working there and text or him giving me my days to work. i kinda let it go because i figured subway is just like that but i went back there for a week to colorado and all the food was rotten and if you check the rant and rave facebook page you will see all the complaints. so since subway doesnt want to fix the problem and im not getting paid for the work i did my cousin that works the news station is gonna set me up and a bunch of people to interview to put this in the light so everyone knows how bad people are getting screwed. never thought a company so big could let something like this go and guarentee nothing will happen through this message and complaint. thanx for making me work for free and thanx for selling the whole town rotten food. im gonna make this so big that you cant turn your heads from this again. thanx steven

Subway — unethical behaviour

Ive witnessed a store manager tell another employee, that is a pregnant, 17yr old on top of that, that she...

Hubert