ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:8:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

SubwayNot honoring coupons

I recently received coupons in the mail and was happy about that, as my local Subway is very close to my house, and I LOVE the Subway Club. When I got there, I saw a sign that advised "No Coupons" for a list of different sandwiches, which included the Club. My husband and I ended up getting tuna sandwiches, as there were few options left (Cold cut, meatball...) once their list was excluded. Should francisees be honoring coupons with only the exclusions listed on the coupons themselves? (I would like to say that the tuna sandwiches were awesome, though, even though I originally wanted the Club.)

Comment Guidelines