Having problems with Subway?

Subway reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 5, 2006. The latest review My email address if you want to get in touch with me is [email protected] was posted on Oct 16, 2021. The latest complaint customer service that I received as a customer and more. was resolved on Dec 15, 2019. Subway has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 834 reviews. Subway has resolved 147 complaints.

Subway Customer Service Contacts

+61 732 530 201 (Australia)
+1 800 888 4848 (Canada East)
+1 203 877 4281 (Canada West)
+961 19 996 63 (Middle East, Africa)
+44 800 085 5058 (United Kingdom)
327 Howard
Evanston, South Carolina
United States - IL60202

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Subway Customer Service. Initial Subway complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Subway above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Subway. Discuss the issues you have had with Subway and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Subway Complaints & Reviews, Page 11

Subway — attitude of employee at store #37959 at subway located inside walmart.

I, my daughter and 2 grandchildren purposely went to this location to eat. As soon as we stepped into the...

Subway — 6 inch tuna sandwich

My tuna sandwich (that was supposed to be 6 inches) was only 5 inches. My "deluxe" amount of meat was leaking...

Subwaybad employees attitude

You have an employee by the name of ruben in your buckner/lakeland store in dallas tx i believe the store # was 105.Was calling out an employee in front of customers an was making the rest of us really uncomfortable, then i asked for 2 cups of soup when he rudely jumped into the conversation like he was a mgr, i swear i never do this but that employee has no buisness in customer service...He shouted "no were out of soup" an i replied...What time do you close? he said 9:30 an i was like ok!!! its 7:50 how are you guys out of soup???? i eat at subway 3 times a week...Mon/wed/fri an i love it, , , , but this piece of trash needs to be made aware that this is a family oriented restaurant, , again please help...100% your sales will go down at this store

Subway — complaint for indian guy employee

The employee of this location is rude and no manners. He is sweeping floors while customers are eating and...

Subwaymelt

I eat at Subway all the time and I was appalled at the Subway in Smithville Texas when they informed me the Subway melt is no longer offered at there store and if I get a melt they charge 1.75 for bacon and 1.00 for the cheese. I will never eat at this Store again and I'm informing all my Clients not to eat there and I have a lot of them at Union Pacific railroad

Subway — online and customer service in store

Ordered online two kids meals no dairy products on my sandwiches because they are lactose intolerant. The app...

Subway — subway not paying the employees the hours they have worked

I have worked at subway a few months and I have my 2 week notice about a month ago and subway still owes me 4...

Subwaychicken wrap

Over the last four days I've spent over £50 pound in the new chicken wraps for me and my family from the cheadle store councillor lane tonight 27th September I ordered 2 chicken wraps which were £5 pound each when I got home and opened it I could only taste salad there was literally a small handful of chicken on both wraps my partner the day before found a hair in his wrap I won't be coming again as for £5 pound each I expect more than a small handful of chicken for a wrap that big it was smothered in sauce so basically I payed for a salad and sauce wrap I'm not using subway anymore as I'm not getting my money's worth and with being a regular customer you would expect the staff to apologise as my partner did say where's all the chicken she was rude and pulled her face!! Subway need to sort this ASAP as I will be telling family members not to buy from here again shocking!!!

Subway Subs 6217 Rivers Crossing Drive Knoxville TN — employees rude and filthy store

At 4:20 pm I entered store with my Girlfriend to purchase Dinner. There was a woman behind the counter making...

Subway — swiss cheese

I went into subway today and asked for my favorite sandwich which is steak and cheese I was asked what type...

Stirling

Subwaysubway store location sub 37896

I purchased fundraiser stickers where you can get free chips free cookies etc. 3 Times after paying at the kiosk I got free chips. Tonight for some reason The young girl said if you use the kiosk you can't get the free chips. I told her I've done the very same thing 3 other times and they gave it to me without question. Nowhere on the fundraiser sheet does it say you can't pay at the kiosk. She continued to argue with me and would not give me my free chips. I hardly go to Subway and only did it to help out the derby cheerleaders. Since I don't come to Subway often you probably don't care but you lost a customer over a bag of chips. I paid $14 for that fundraiser and I'm on disability so that's a lot of money to me. 😡😡😡

Subway — I received horrible service from the person who prepared my sandwich

So they person making my sandwich snapped at me to let me know she can make my sandwich. I said hi she just...

Subwaynew chipotle steak and cheese

We tried your "NEW" Chipotle steak and cheese on crunchy sunflower bread. First I'd like to say the bread had very little taste and I did not notice any crunch or‘s very many sunflower seeds on the bread. Found the steak and cheese portion of the sandwich to be lacking in flavor. I don't believe I will purchase the sandwich again thought you should know!

Subway — hepatitis, and rudeness

subway in Little Falls, New York, , has a girl working there with Hepatitis. I don't think she should be...

Little Falls

Subway — harpursville, new york

I live next to a young 20 year old that works in Subway in Harpursville, NY. We live in the Norma Garden...

Harpursville

Subway on tiger bend roadproduct/service

The manager on tiger bend road Melinda does not temp the food she just put fake numbers and I became very ill because of it something need to be done about her you will be hearing from my lawyer

Subway — a rude employee

Today (Sept. 13, 2018)at approximately 9 pm I went to a Subway restaurant at 6605 HWY 7 East East Town Plaza...

Markham

Subwayproduct and services

on the date of 9/11 I was in a subway on miracle mile in st louis park at around 12 30 pm

first off the worker had cut his finger and the man who sandwich was being made had to ask the guy to use a different knife and get new bread I guess having blood and skin is ok THATS SO GROSS.

there was very little staff there for being in such a busy place with lots of office and businesses around

my husband had a cold cut the meat was not separated at all he had ask for it to be toasted it was still cold and he had to warm it him self at home

my was one of the gross thing I have had there in years

when you go to a subway and spend 14.00 dollars and would think things would at lest be made right

its because of this I think we will not be going there in less things change

Subway — worker (woman) was rude

Worker woman was rude and gave disgusting faces...didn't charge my sub correct doesn't know how to charge...

Subwaycustomer service

I went to a subway in tabor city nc and there were a line of people and the girl in the front was buy herself trying to do every one. Mind you I ask her were her help was and she stated running a little late and the guy next to me said were use to this that girl always by herself. Finally her help come in and goes and the back and finally I'm at the regerstier and I look back there and the other girl one her cell phone still not helping. I ask the girl at the regerstier her name she said Monica I just want to commend this girl for all her hard work and getting us out as quick as she could