Having problems with Smith's?

Smith's Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 576 4377 (Customer Service)
+1 855 489 2502 (My Prescriptions)
+1 866 594 3644 (i-wireless)
+1 866 265 8419 (Prepaid Debit Cards)
+1 877 300 7797 (Rewards Debit Cards)
+1 800 928 2274 (Coinstar)
1550 S Redwood Rd
Thu8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sat8:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 9:30 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Smith's Customer Service. Initial Smith's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Smith's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Smith's. Discuss the issues you have had with Smith's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Smith's Food and Drug — rude bread delivery man/several overnight stockers

I am over 60 years old and have been shopping for myself for 42 years. I have never been treated so rudely a...

Smith's Food and Drug — terrible, unhelpful and rude

Today is 2/4/2018, a Sunday. The names of the employees are Joe, who is the pharmacist and Solo who wa...

Smith's Food and Drughr /managers/ payroll

My daughter was hired at the 600 north 1100 west store in SLC, ut, she had worked 2 weeks, her manager, Debra called and terminated her via voicemail, due to her background report. I'm not complaining about the reason, I'm upset that it was on her voicemail, and they refuse to give her paycheck till payday, I've already spoke to labor commission, in the state of Utah, if you are fired, you are to have your last check in 24 hours, for each day she doesn't have her check it's a 5 percent fine for Smith's. I've called the Corp office, and still no results, we will be filing wage claim with the labor commission.

Smith's Food and Druginconsistent billing

01-02-2018

Although, this is the latest occurrence of the issue, there have been 7 instances in the past, when an item was billed higher at the cashier than the tagged price at the product shelf. This has been seen on items like apples, oranges, potato chips potatoes, bananas and similar consumables. Although, the employees willingly adjust the prices in the bill, it creates an unpleasant checkout situation each time and causes unnecessary delays for others in the queue.

Smith's Food and Drug — manager conduct

My husband went to smiths in Columbia fall Mt. The manager was snowblowing the sidewalk. My husband parked...

Columbia Falls

Smith's Food and Drug — pharmacy service

Date of Incident: 12/09/17 Pharmacist: Stephanie Location: 5710 W 7800 S, West Jordan, UT...

Smith's Food and Drugmanager verbal confrontation and degrading statement

Hello... I have been a loyal Smiths customer for over 30 years at the same store located at the corner of Mt. Vista and Sunset Rd. in Las Vegas, Nevada.
      The past two years I have worked closely with certain departments in the
      store purchasing bulk items for a Great American Cookie store that I own
      and operate at the Galleria Mall in Henderson, Nevada. The items I
      purchase and pre order in bulk are Coca Cola Beverages and Mini M&M's.

Up until today 11/29/2017 I have a had a very workable relationship with
      the store. It seems that a new store manager has decided to not extend
      the program to me the way it has been set up in the past. Instead of
      informing me when I placed the order that the product price would be higher the manager on duty by the name of Willie came to the cashier
      and rudely spoke down to me and verbally degraded me. When I said
      I paid a certain price for the product he expressed a self importance
      that he was better then me and quite clearly stated: Who do I think I am,
      I am not better then anybody else and I am entitled to no deal weather
      I spend thousands of dollars in the store or not. There are no deals on
      volume purchase.

The most offensive thing to me was, as a representative of your company,
      he spoke down to me and was degrading. I am a white woman and he is a
      black man. Talk about racial discrimination... It goes both ways. I am currently mulling how to address this further. I felt it of great importance
      to make you aware of the handling if the situation. Extremely unprofessional especially by someone in a position of authority.

Sincerely yours,

Sharon Murphy
      [protected] cell
      email: [protected]@aol.com
      smiths card: [protected] 1

Smith's Food and Drugcustomer service

I had a very unfortunate customer experience at the 3300 South store deli this morning. The staff person, who was a heavier set man about 30 with facial hair, was rude, condescending, and unfriendly. I was the only customer at the counter (about 7:15 AM), but the service person didn't bother walking over to the counter, but instead hollered at me from behind the meat slicer. He was clearly bothered that I was even standing there. The other person working with him was clearly embarrassed at his behavior, and gave me a sympathetic look. Either this person should be reassigned to a non-customer area, or perhaps should be advised to find a position elsewhere.

As a side note, I recently retired as the Executive Director of the Airport where I managed 325 FTEs. If this had been one of my employees, I would have required immediate training. If the behavior continued, the employee would have been terminated.

Smith's Food and Drug — manager attitude

I have been a Smith's customer for more than 15 years in Las Vegas, Nevada, and for more than 12 years at the...

Smith's Food and Drug — rudeness of employee

My husband went to smiths to buy milk close to closing time. When he asked a staff member what time the store...

Smith's Food and Drug — horizon organic/ nonfat milk/ clerk assigned to this section of store

I shop at the Smith's at 9350 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89147. In the last few months noticed there was no...

Smith's Food and Drug — fuel center

To Smith's Management Since I was refused any help on the car that you damaged. I will be taking this video...

Smith's Marketplacest. george wifi

How many times do I have to go to Lin's?
          Smith's Wireless (advertised Wifi Hotspot) is not working again. This is a continual problem and is beginning to reflect on the store management and highly vulnerable AccessWireless wifi company.
          This information is about to be sent to the 28, 744 media email addresses on the http://ddy.us website.
          The following conversation took place today, 10/15/2017 on phone number [protected]. After a longer than usual hold time, operator "Darl" with no available operator number, explained to me at 2:30 pm that she could not help me if I didn't have an account with I-Wireless or AccessWireless.
          I repeatedly explained that I had no account with her company, but that the AccessWireless information on the Smith's Food and Drug website at https://www.smithsfoodanddrug.com/topic/contact-us provided a phone number [protected] for the Wifi services.
          She kept using the phrase "the thing is this", if you can't provide an account number I can't help you.
          I kept using repeatedly the phrase, "I have no account with you, I am a Smith's customer trying to get on the Wifi in the Smith's Marketplace owned by Kroger".
          She would then say, "you will have to call your provider".
          I asked if she understood English and she said, "Yes, the thing is this", and redundantly stated the same thing, almost like a recording, and much ruder than me :-).
          I understand I can be a little intolerant, but this is ridiculous and news-worthy. A conversation like this will go viral and Smith's and AccessWireless will pay for it.

Smith's Food and Drug — dogs in the food store

This afternoon I shopped Smith's Food & Drug in Layton, Utah on Fairfield Road. While shopping I passed two...

Smith's Food and Drug — complaint against cashier employee named jacklyn at smiths at 9750 s maryland pkwy in las vegas nevada

While checking out cashier Jacklyn started bagging our groceries and told us you can start loading your...

Smith's Food and Drug — complaint against manager - compliment for service clerks

On August 27, 2017 at 12:04am my husband and I were shopping at your store at 7130 N. Durango Drive in La...

Smith's Food and Drugreceiving/management

Was hoping to understand the logic in treating your vendors so poorly? As a customer I've seen vendors yelled at. I've watched the receivers "walk" the store, pointing out every flaw in their work. We live in such a small town, there's very few places to shop, so essentially, when that vendor isn't doing their JOB they are probably your customer. Also, that vendor has family, which will also not shop at those stores. My husband and I go out of our way to not shop at the stores we service. The receivers at both Smiths food and drug, are absolutely miserable human beings, and will do anything to show they are in power. Which is probably something that they acquired from the extremely unfriendly store managers. It's sad that I'm willing to lose money on my paycheck to let everyone know not to shop at these poorly managed stores. They aren't just vendors, they are humans, doing a job.

Smith's Food and Drug — harassment

Been with company for years, being harassed is a ongoing issue, thru no fault of my own, store director and...

Smith's Food and Drugjob interviews

My name is Gregory ovaa. I have had over five interviews at smiths in Las Vegas, Nevada this year. I have visited over ten smiths in Las Vegas and spoken with the hiring managers. I have been very disappointed that I have not received a single call back. I have over five years of experience in retail/grocery customer service. I have had been turned down twice by two different smiths stores this year. One store on 6130 W Tropicana Ave and the other on 8050 S Rainbow Blvd. I have never been turn down by the same company over and over. I have also been a regular customer at smiths for over ten years. This feels like discrimination in Las Vegas, Nevada stores. If there is any information that can help, please let me know. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com. My phone number is [protected].

Smith's Food and Drug — customer service manager

I am complaining against a customer service manager about a customer service manager named Kyle Spicer he...