Having problems with Smith's?

Smith's Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 576 4377 (Customer Service)
+1 855 489 2502 (My Prescriptions)
+1 866 594 3644 (i-wireless)
+1 866 265 8419 (Prepaid Debit Cards)
+1 877 300 7797 (Rewards Debit Cards)
+1 800 928 2274 (Coinstar)
1550 S Redwood Rd
Thu8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sat8:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 9:30 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Smith's Customer Service. Initial Smith's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Smith's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Smith's. Discuss the issues you have had with Smith's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Smith's Food and Drugemployee

There is a problem with one of your employees Colleen she has been harassing one of your other employees Shadee she judges shadees sexuality and the way she looks and dresses I've heard her say very bad things about her to multiple of her friends that are employees there also one of the girls is Taylor and ashtyn shadee ignores them as best she can she never says anything to them but you can see it hurts her

Smith's Food and Drugself rising crust three meat pizza

My wife and I have tried the Albertson's brand pizzas in the past and were pleasantly surprised on the quality and taste we experienced. While shopping at Smiths, I noticed the above mentioned pizza was on sale and decided to give it a try...to our dismay the pizza was extremely doughy, lacked sauce and on some portions of the pizza was missing or lacked cheese. My wife and I threw the pizza away and made spaghetti. Not sure if this is the standard or perhaps it is simply that we purchased/received a bad apple (pizza). I do not have the receipt for the pizza as I throw my grocery receipts away (no reason to keep them)...but would either like to be reimbursed or try another pizza. Thank you for your help in this matter.

[name removed]
    [address removed]
    [phone number removed]

Smith's — double glazing windows

Hi All, Contract no:-2161511W Please receive this email as a complaint of misrepresentation by your company...

Smith Food and Drugs Santa Fe Cerillos Storerude behavior — bad frozen dinners refrozen — frozen foods not stocked

I have been shopping at this store for 8 years--and have had all good experiences there until the past week or so. A lot of the good former employees seem to be missing--having been replaced by nasty women and flirting young men. I went there at 11:30AM on 5/1/2017. I went into customer service dept to get a few lottery tickets. There was a man standing there using his cell and I politely asked him if he is being waited on-(-many people just stand around using their cells) and the new girl at customer service who was on the phone--have me a "drop dead" look--instead of saying I'll be right with you" so I left without npurchasing lottery tickets. She actually sneered--go look it up on camera. WHen I was checking out there was a new woman there and her tag said "Customer Service Manager." An elderly lady ahead of me had just been short with her, . I said hello how are you today and no smile or response from her. ETC What is up with these new employees?? Terrible. You will lose many regular customers with people like this. I just cannot believe these folks are working for you!! Refrozen bad foods in freezers and poorly stocked foods in the freezers. A young man and an older woman were in cosmetics and as I walked by--instead of greeting me or asking if they could help--he was joking with her and flirting and she was smirking. No help there for me. My family was appalled as well at these new people there.

Smith's — money order

About a month ago I bought a money order from the Smiths in Edgewood NM. I sent the money order by mail that...

Edgewood

Smith's Food and Drugs — everything

I had work at smith's and at first I thought it was ok, I was told by another employee, that you will see...

Montana City

Smith's — checkout line 6 rep. 4.1.2017

On 4.1.2017 in Edgewood NM my mom and I decided to shop at smith's rather than our local walmart - her...

Edgewood

Smith's — store manager birdie of store 399 in las vegas nevada

My daughter is an employee there and still in high school. Today her store manager told her she had to mi...

Smith's — lottery

I purchased some scratchers and lottery tickets yesterday 04/04/2017 at Smith's 8040 Academy Rd ne. I got...

Smith's Food and Drugs — employee payroll

A family member works at the Smiths location on Rainbow and Cheyenne in Las Vegas Nevada. Numerous times hi...

Smith'smanagement/store manager very rude along with other management

My name is Diana Fatschel. This is in regards to store #158 store Manager Flavio Jauregui and Jamie Walters. I have been shopping at this Smiths about 14/15 years. Approx the last week in January I had spoke to Lisa in floral dept ask her about 2 plants..I checked out and one of the plants rang up $4.00 more then Lisa had told me. Jamie then was called up then she yelled over to Flavio said it was his call he just said if that what it rang up then that's what it is. My order had already been rung up over 100 dollars. And when I told Jamie I had spoke to Lisa and instead of paging her to see if she was there she told me Lisa left awhile ago what a slap in the face should have just called me a liar. I also spoke to Lisa about it a few days later said they don't know if she is there she could have been doing flowers or boxes etc. And it wasn't the point of the $4 it was the principle Flavio embarrassed me in front of people. And this has not been the first time I should have put in a complaint a long time ago. One time I left there crying cause of him. I spoke to Lisa and Angie at customer service after this and Angie assured me she would tell Flavio about it and I explained to her that he should do the right thing and apologize. Smith's has lost a long time customer over 4 dollars. It just took me all these years to realize that complaining about it doesn't do anything but maybe make me feel better at the time. I will go to Smith's if I have to now because of something they only carry or because they are open all night but that's it. I am so surprised that he is still at this store have heard so many people complain about him. But that is beside the point I know that as a customer for so long I have had a few times been treated badly or spoken to rudely by him. My rewards #[protected] phone [protected] Email [protected]@gmail.com. Thanks Sincerely Diana Fatschel

Smith'szero customer service and zero stocking

I have shopped at Smith in Taos, NM since it opened. Ever since Kroger took over e it has been horrible! Employee turnover has been epic, and your employees are clearly miserable! Your new employees have absolutely zero customer service skills, and are racist! Janica, at the gas station was the last racist employee with an attitude I had to deal with. All attitude- zero "may I help you", "thank you" ...etc. When I asked her name her response, "I don't have a name"!!

The store is NEVER stocked, and every time I shop I end up leaving without items I needed, or leaving with substitute items that I am not happy with!!!

This is completely unacceptable in 2017. Your customers expect customer service, and the products we need to be available. Your store has turned into a dump!

Smith's Marketplace Bountifuldigestive advantage probiotic gummies 60-count

The price you're charging is almost double what everyone else is charging. You're charging $19.99 and everyone else is charging $12.99 except Amazon who has a bottle of 80-count for only $10.74.
            I only bought the $19.99 bottle from Smith's today ( Dec 14, 2016 at 10am)because I had been sick and was desperate. But, I will never buy this product from Smith's again. I would appreciate a partial refund if possible.

Smith's Marketplace — manager aspe

Every customer should be treated the same no matter what ! If I use cupons to purchase items it does not make...

Smith'sstaff too lazy to move shopping baskets to rack near entrance

I have been shopping at the Smiths in Albuquerque, NM on 8040 Academy Rd NE for over a year. They used to keep the basket rack near the entrance stocked with shopping baskets. Even though they still keep the rack and the sanitizer wipes near the entrance, they stopped stacking baskets where they are supposed to be. So customers have to go left to the self-check out stand to get a basket, then go in the other direction to shop towards the produce aisles. Why not have a bagger move the baskets to where they belong, for the customer's convenience, especially when some of them seem like they have nothing to do? Or the person who monitors the self check out lane when no one is using it?

I spoke to a manager about this a couple of weeks ago, but he didn't seem interested in my complaint/suggestion. And nothing has changed, which I wasn't surprised about. I often see elderly people and people who appear to have disabilities enter Smiths and then look around in confusion for a shopping basket. It's unfortunate that this store has so little regard for its customers and that the manager doesn't take action to solve such a simple problem. Every other store I've been to makes sure there are baskets near the entrance and don't make customers search around for one when entering the store.

Also, the baggers could use more training. The other day, a teenage boy was inspecting my sandwich meat and wondering out loud, What is this? None of his business! More training for the baggers, please!

On a positive note, there are three female clerks there that are really awesome.

I will be monitoring the situation there to see if there is any improvement. If not, I will start going to Albertson's, which is closed to me anyway.

Chris
              Email: [protected]@hotmail.com

Smith's Grocery Store — employee free time policy / working off clock!

Our grocery manager at store 48 in price utah is working off the clock from 4 am to 6 am, every day! Several...

Smith's Food and Drug — poor management and no change since my last complaint

My complaint does not involve a product. It has more to do with bad management as far as giving the asst...

Smith's Food and Drug — no breaks for employees

The management at Smiths on Mountain City Highway in Elko NV are not letting employees take lunch breaks. One...

Smith's — ethics

I am very displeased in the customer service they provide which is second to none. The management is mediocre...

Smith's Food and Drug — overcharging

I have been shopping at Smiths for years now and only recently (last 2 years) have I been paying close...