Menu

reviews & complaints

Fry's Food Complaints Summary

4 Resolved
82 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from Fry's Food with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Fry's Food has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Fry's Food. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Fry's Food complaints 86

Sort by:

Newest Fry's Food reviews & complaints

N
9:24 pm EST

Fry's Food 75 cent charge for Cash Back.

Greetings, Fry's Corporate Decision to charge first 50 cents and now 75 cents for CASH BACK is a SLAP IN THE FACE to long time customers.

WALMART and TRADER JOES do NOT charge for cash back.

I am buying a lot less from Fry's until they STOP charging loyal customers for Cash Back. (If I am saying this, other customers are thinking the same thing.

Steve Moss, Tucson.

Desired outcome: NO CHARGE FOR CASH BACK

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Fry's Food representatives only. If you are affiliated with Fry's Food, please claim your business to access these details.

L
6:37 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I got gas at FRYS in Flagstaff where I live today, $50.00 roughly. I go into the store for $60.00 worth of groceries and my card is declined. I have to go to my vehicle to get a different card, I am frustrated because I know that the reason must be that Frys has put a larger amount on my card than $50.00 AGAIN. I mention this to the clerk in the...

T
8:48 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This is crazy. At Fry’s I gave the cashier a $20 bill, and I was going to give her more than $1.00 in change, and they can’t accept more than $1.00 in change at the register. I said thank you. I’m sure Albertson's will be happy to take my money. They let you walk away because they can’t take change. I was the only person at that register, for some reason...

Is Fry's Food legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Fry's Food as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 4% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Fry's Food stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Fry's Food should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Fry's Food earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Fry's Food achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Fry's Food. The company provides a physical address, 8 phone numbers, and email, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of Fry's Food's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Frysfood.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Fry's Food website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

We looked up Fry's Food and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Fry's Food has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 4% of 85 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the frysfood.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Fry's Food. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
S
10:54 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am still waiting to receive $16.00 for an Instacart Home Delivery Order (Kroger's red grapes) I bought around November 8, 2023. Fry's ignored to send the promised refund of $16.00 within the same day of the purchase. Fry's said it takes 7-10 days for my Bank to post the $16.00 back to my account which is incorrect. I called Fry's customer services many...

N
10:51 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

11-22-2023 i went shopping at frys last minute shopping i was checking out as always and asked cashier if i could get help with carry out water she walked over to i guess to ask someone she said she never heard of this before she was sorry i said nevermine ill ask at gas station maybe there not so busy. Because there was a line waiting . I left store and...

4:13 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Monday, November 30. 2023. I was shopping and when I was done went to my car to put away my things. In the car next to me was Kris and Nathan smoke weed in their car with the windows down. I told them the smell is not good for my six-year-old, who was shopping with me. Ask them to roll the windows up and then Kris said go head and complain everyone knows I...

5:15 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I visited location #84 on 11/12/2023 around 10:30am. I stopped by the Deli area to purchase chicken with my younger son. I waited as others ignored my although I was there first. I watched as others got served before me although I was there first. The lady eventually came, (Deli Manager), I asked for 4 fried legs and 4 grilled or baked wings. She put them...

7:57 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fry's Food They double charged me for the same order and I have proof of the transaction from my account

Back in July they charged my account twice for the same order I contacted them right away and even offered to send them a copy of my transaction showing the charged twice I've been passed around thru different departments and now have yet to hear from anyone since they charged me 498 twice I feel that they should of been more then happy to help fix this and refund the double charge but they have acted like they don't need to do anything because thr a big company who don't care about thr customers

Claimed loss: 491.00

Desired outcome: My 491 back and maybe more since I've waited so long and no one has bothered to make it right

View 0 more photos
P
11:35 am EDT

Fry's Food Customer Service Desk

Stores 101 & 124 never open their customer service desks on time

They say because they are short on personnel

Fry's should do like QT gas stations do they have a crew of people " ERP " emergency relief personnel that are trained in all aspects of the stores meaning they can work any store at any time

Fry's should consult with QT to see how their program works and then maybe Fry's can adopt a similar program

Thanks

Claimed loss: None

K
1:39 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My daughter went to the deli department on Thursday, 10/26 to place an order for 6, 8-piece fried chicken pieces. She spoke to Thomas. He was told we would pick up the chicken Saturday, 10/28 at 5:00 pm. It was for a Halloween party we were attending. Come Saturday, a little after 5:00 pm we go to Fry's to pick up our order. NO order. They claimed it was an...

J
2:32 pm EDT

Fry's Food Lady who helps at the Self Check out line.

I was in there at 10:30 this morning buying a few things for my family..

I went to use the self-checkout.

I put everything through and noticed that the Cheerios came out at $4.99 and not $3.99.

I told her that it came out wrong, and with a bad attitude she replied, "You have to purchase 5 to get that price."

After finishing, I walked back to check it out.

She was correct about the pricing, but the add stating this was all the way at the bottom of the boxes. "RIGHT ABOVE THE FLOOR!."

I had to squat down in order to see it.

She needs to learn how to treat customers without being rude.

Desired outcome: I would like a gift card for at least $20.00.I don't care for an apology from her because of her bad attitude.

1:38 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been a loyal shopper at the Fry’s store at Tatum and Cave Creek since 2017. Prior to that I shopped at Fry’s at Tatum and Bell in Phoenix since 1996. I typically spend over $200 per week. That totals over 10,000 per year and over a quarter of a million dollars since 1996. On October 7th I ate one donut and did not disclose it until rudely confronted...

A
11:14 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

1) In the last 18 months approx. Fry's automatic phone service calls my phone at all hours. I answer, and the phone just hangs up. I am then forced to call the pharmacy to see if there is a problem. Does Fry's not have the courtesy to leave a message to advise me of the reason for the call. I believe they feel that I will just divine the reason for the...

5:26 pm EDT

Fry's Food can not acsess my acccount i get acses denied

i have been a fries customer for over 20 years. 2 months ago i coughnot get in to order anything. i had a stroke witch left me pariilized and i depend on home delivery. but then i went back my acess menu and hit the fries icon which said acsees denied i hit anyway and it let me in. i odered my food and evverything was good. igot my order the next day. later that i to oder more things and much to my serprise i the acess denied again. and if you can see i misspell a lot. that is because my right side nolonger is useablel. now is there anyway i use my account ? i cannot use instart. whent to sign in it told mee my acount was bloked. i called them and girl sent me instutions how to unblock my sign in.they wanted mor infor then go thruogh than i go into than i had to go though to get my top secret clerence in the air force. what happens now>? please help.clifford e marshall/[protected]@aol.com

11:55 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been shopping at this Frys for 12 years and the store has gotten worse. 1. Shelves are never stocked and out of so many things. I drink unsweetened Almond Milk and its the only one never in stock! Yet I go down the street to Albertsons and there it is... a whole bunch of it. 2. Produce always out of stock and always seems to be what I want...

L
7:37 am EDT

Fry's Food manager

40th street and thunderbird black manager went to complian about some sirloin steaks had rope like you would have on a roast and she said there was wrong sirloin they are always tied so i went to other stores and the butcher said they do not tie rope around serlion steak i had a baggie full of fat and rope and she there was nothing wrong with it and she was not going to do anything about and this has an attude she should not be in custmer service very nasty gives me dirty looks when i walk into the store .30.00 dollars worth of steak not very happy about it if your not going about it let me know i will find a new place to by steaks i have been a loyal custmer for since 1997

Desired outcome: replace steak that she would not and treat custmers like custmers i have @ shey and tatum i am a senior the store on 40th street is about one tenth of a mile and 4 miles to shey i would like to go back to my store tony6023218681

J
12:23 am EDT

Fry's Food Self checkout

I'm Javier Hernandez Hernandez and my phone number is [protected]

I went to fry's to at 8:20pm. When I was to self checkout and I want to cancel a product. I called a employee and she came to me. I explain to cancel the product. she told me that to scan the product again. I understand that she wants to make told the process to cancel the product. its not my job. I told her to cancel it. and she told me to cancel the product myself. I left the products and I went to home.

The cashier at the self checkout is new employee. And she is doing bad at her job.

R
4:59 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On August 15 I shopped at the Frys on Willow Creek in Prescott AZ. I bought food items only and used my EBT card for payment at the self checkout. At the end of the transaction I was charged 3 cents tax. I had no change on me, only my EBT card. The checker, assistant manager and manager were all rude and completely embarrassed and humiliated me. They told...

View 0 more photos
B
8:10 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

There is an employee that sometimes works at the customer service desk named Andy. I rarely need to use the customer service desk, but when I do it is for money orders or lotto tickets seldomly. I needed to get a money order and I had noticed 2 of the digital coupons for the week of the 4th of July did not apply to my purchase. I have already investigated...

R
1:29 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 6/23/2023 I was at the Frys at 1311 East Bell rd in Phoenix going through the self check out on the west end of the store on a kiosk on the receipt it has my casher was 513. The reference number 792669 and I checked out at 8:18pm. While checking out I dropped a credit card and a $100 gift card. The credit card landed at my feet and the gift card went...

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Fry's Food contacts

Phone numbers

+1 (513) 782-3300 +1 (513) 422-3393 More phone numbers

Website

www.frysfood.com

Most discussed Fry's Food complaints

frys credit card
(opinions to this review)

Elevating the Voice of the Consumer