Having problems with Kroger?

Kroger Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 221 4141 (Call Center)
+1 513 762 4000 (Corporate Switchboard)
The Kroger Co., Customer Relations, 1014 Vine Street

+1 310 884 9000

Fred Meyer Stores, Inc.
3800 S.E. 22nd Ave., Portland, OR 97202
+1 503 232 8844

Fry's Food Stores of Arizona, Inc.
500 S. 99th Ave., Tolleson, AZ 85353

+1 425 455 3761

Ralphs Grocery Co.
1100 W. Artesia Blvd., Compton, CA 90220
+1 310 884 9000

Smith's Food & Drug Centers, Inc.
1550 South Redwood Rd., Salt Lake City, UT 84104
+1 801 974 1400

Houston Division
19245 David Memorial Drive, Shenandoah, Texas 77385
+1 713 507 4800

Dallas Division
751 Freeport Pkwy, Coppell, Texas 75019
+1 469 645 7900

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kroger Customer Service. Initial Kroger complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Kroger above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Kroger. Discuss the issues you have had with Kroger and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jan 18, 2021

Kroger — Delivery

I placed a delivery order which was around $40.00. I went to my porch and found bags of food I didn't...

KrogerNot wearing mask and being rude

I thought the employees are supposed to wear mask all the customers do. I'm not understanding why they are not doing this. Also a friend of mine does instacart to make extra money I go with him and I can tell you there are some cashiers that are so rude. First he can't use self check out at all. There are a few that understand this. They have very little patience because this morning at 7:15 there were 2 cashiers chatting and he told them he needed to check out. They said use the self check out. He said I can't because it's Instacart. They were very aggravated about that. This has happened several times and making bad comments about the items he picks out. In my opinion without customers they would not have a job. Please have them wear mask this is an thing that needs to be addressed. Thank you

KrogerPharmacy

I am prescribed a cetera (controlled substance). It is my understanding you cannot call ahead to refill such prescriptions until 3-days of due date.

On 1/11/20 my doctor called in a prescription refill. I hadn't received a response back from the pharmacy and called on 1/13. The pharmacy stated they were in receipt of the script and it would be ready that afternoon.

When I arrived that afternoon, the clerk told me it was not ready and to come back in 20mins. I returned 1 1/2hrs later and told the script had been ordered and they were behind. The clerk tells me that the pharmacy reached their limit with the DEA and that it should be ready in the morning.

I return the morning of 1/14, the clerk tells me the script has not arrived yet. I explained my concern from the days before; in which she said the order should arrive around 9:30am that morning and if the script was not in there, she would call me. We discussed that I had been without the medication and I could contact the doctor to call the script in at anther location. She understood - however ever called.

I call the pharmacy the afternoon of the 14th asking for update. The clerk tells me the script did not show up today and should arrive tomorrow. She went on to tell me they were shorthanded, did not have a manager or pharmacist and down a technician. Apologized and said she could not control what another employee had told me. I asked if there was a partial script I could have - there was not. I asked if another Kroger could fill it - she didn't know, the system did not allow them to see such. I asked what I should do, and she told me to call tomorrow.

Frustrated. It is now after hours and tomorrow being Friday will be difficult to ensure the doctor can call in another script elsewhere. Or if the script will show up tomorrow. Now being off my medication for 7 days. I feel the clerks are dishonest in their turn around time.
    Disappointed. I will be transferring my scripts and avoiding this pharmacy. Asking for guidance on how to handle this, I feel is simple customer service. I understand being short staffed. I don't understand being under stocked. I do not understand being told I would receive a call and not receiving one.

This is the 2nd time this has happened, reason for complaint.

KrogerKroger owes me money and has not refunded me since December

Kroger owes me money for the following:
      12/16/20: Ordered groceries to be delivered that totaled $122.72. They were never delivered to me. Compliant no [protected]. Received money back on 1/4/21 for $122.72 and another $122.72. They took 122.72 back on 1/5/21 which is fine, but then they just took another $122.72 back on 1/11/21. So they still owe me $122.72

Second issue. On 12/17/20 I ordered on line to pick up $115 worth of groceries cancelled the order the day before scheduled pick up. 'They still charged me and have not refunded me yet Complaint no 1544757.

So Kroger has stolen money from. Please help me get it back

KrogerLisa sparrow

We shop at Kroger all the time. I am actually disabled the staff here at Kroger in Davison is awsome. but on Sunday dec 27 a little after noon. There were no 2 liters of Diet Pepsi, my husband kindly asked the Pepsi guy who was there if he could bring some Diet Pepsi 2 liters in The Pepsi guy was huffy and really rude it's sad because Kroger works hard to treat people well. I think venders need to do the same or find another job There are thousands of people who would appreciate having that job

KrogerOcean spray purchased at kroger marietta, ga 30062

To:you Details
          How can we help:I have a problem
          Are you contacting us about a specific product:Yes
          Product Details:Diet 5 Cran-Grape [protected] BB21AUG21
          Subject:Red soft jell-like objects in drink
          Description:Looks like a "jell Pill" cut in half
          Receive Promotional Material:False
          Form Type:Ocean Spray Contact Us Page

Ocean spray purchased at kroger marietta, ga 30062

Dec 13, 2020

Kroger — Display. Rude customer service.

Pick up a script after receiving a text. Rung up by the person tshe said I had to come back as pharmacist wa...

Dec 04, 2020

Kroger — Pharmacy

Please tell me why kroger pharmacies are so understaffed! I called in a prescription refill yesterday and...

Richland
            Nov 18, 2020

Kroger — Manager

It all started when I transfered from Kroger 1670 Scenic Hwy, Snellville GA 30078. At that store I was in...

Nov 18, 2020

Kroger Pharmacy — Digoxin

My kroger, here in louisville. I have a kroger perscription card, which has the good rx emblem on it, want...

Nov 06, 2020

Kroger — Pharmacy

First, I'd like to state that I only chose kroger Hillsboro Pharmacy because it was relatively close to...

Hillsboro
            Nov 04, 2020

Kroger — Pharmacy

Called regarding a problem with pet prescription. Associate told me Good RX did not cover pet prescription...

KrogerApp coupons discriminate against the poor and elderly

we were charged more for our food than the person in line in front of us, who had a cell phone will phone coupons.

This is discrimination. racist, and bigoted towards the poor and elderly. Any product offered for a discount must have same offer to the entire public.

Researching law suit and other avenues to correct your discriminatory app coupons policy.

Sep 15, 2020

Kroger — Fred myers pharmacy in richland washington

Pharmacy in Richland Washington has by far the worst customer service I have ever had in my life the...

Krogercustomer service

I have never experienced as bizarre as customer service regarding click list fraud charges at Kroger. I have had issues since June, 2019 and 3 pages of notes and phone numbers trying to get this resolved. Since I order for my elderly mother also, her card is also blocked from being used for click list. I think this is totally unacceptable and unethical. I have always thought so highly of Kroger, but definitely not anymore. I expected more and I am completely disappointed in Kroger. I am so upset I wish I had an elephant tranquilizer!

KrogerFuel rewards

Kroger executive management has made the decision not to allow fuel points to be rolled over more than 3 times per year, in the middle of a global pandemic!! This is totally unethical and they have lost a long time customer to safeway because of this decision. I have over 9000 points that will be gone after aug 31st, 2020. This is just another example of kroger being capitalistic pigs. Goodbye forever.

KrogerSpringdale milk kroger brand

I have started buying kroger brand milk, springdale... The last 2% gallon I bought was spoiled and chunky 2 days before the expiration date. I figured well 2 days off, that's not terrible... So this time I bought a gallon of the springdale whole milk. I even made sure to choose a date that was furthest out. Aug 16, 2020. Today is the 10th... I bought this on the 6th. Well just a few minutes ago I went to pour some milk, it wasn't chunky yet but it smelled a bit off so I tried it.. It's spoiled already!!! My refrigerator is working fine so it's got to be this brand. I'll for sure never be buying this brand again!!

Aug 09, 2020

Kroger — security guard

I have shopped at this kroger for over 20 years. I spend at least $600.00 a month. There is the normal...

KrogerCustomer service

I am complaining about the recent move to not give change at store in my Area Denton, Tx. What the comapany is doing is stealing from their customers and can also be seen as racist as the customers it effects the greatest. The company decided to round up in not giving change so if you pay in cash and your bill is 20.01 you owe 21.00 This is blantent theft of the customer. If they want to make you not use change the company is the one who needs to take the hit not the customer. This can also be seen as extreeme racism as the people it effects the most are low socio-economic families and in out area that is African-Americans. It is sad that a company tries to increase their profit this way in the times we are in, in this country.

Jul 20, 2020

Kroger — Pharmacy

Ran out of diabetes meds on 07/13. Doctor sent new script to kroger's montgomery on 06/15, but they didn't...