Shoppers Drug Mart — phone service
When I phone the post office no one answers because the clerk could be anywhere in the Shoppers Drug store. That part I understand. Cutting staff to increase the corporates profit is the norm. However, the phone call lands at the pharmacy where someone puts me on hold and the call is not transferred. After waiting for ten minutes I simply hang up and call again. Could someone please explain to the managers that people calling the post office are just as important as people standing in front of the post office counter. I don't always have the time to walk over to Shoppers Drug to get a short answer to a simple question.
Thank you for addressing this issue at your earliest convenience.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item