Shoppers Drug Mart — unable to return items
I purchased some razor blades at your 1531 Bayview Ave store in Toronto and wanted to return them as they were $ 3 more than Pharma Plus (most of their items are overpriced but it was convenient). I tried to return them but because another person had used their optimum card for the purchase and they werent with me, I was told I couldn't return it without this card. This was a $ 13 item and I find it ridiculous that their system cant reconcile optimum card points electronically without the physical card there. This occurred Sat June 30 at 9:30 am and the manager was involved. I will not be shopping at Shoppers Drug Mart again.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier.
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given
- Shoppers Drug Mart - dr. ho’s pain therapy system
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item