Shoppers Drug Martunable to return items

B

I purchased some razor blades at your 1531 Bayview Ave store in Toronto and wanted to return them as they were $ 3 more than Pharma Plus (most of their items are overpriced but it was convenient). I tried to return them but because another person had used their optimum card for the purchase and they werent with me, I was told I couldn't return it without this card. This was a $ 13 item and I find it ridiculous that their system cant reconcile optimum card points electronically without the physical card there. This occurred Sat June 30 at 9:30 am and the manager was involved. I will not be shopping at Shoppers Drug Mart again.

• Updated by seemein · Mar 27, 2017

please find attached the photo of expired medication with receipt

• Updated by Venessa18 · Apr 05, 2018

Great customer service from Sandra.
    Keep up the great work!

• Updated by Venessa18 · Apr 05, 2018

Store#1386
    Sandra is a great aspect to your company.
    Great knowledge of products, so helpful. Very kind and attentitive. Fast worker. One of a kind.

• Updated by nautilus lataviensis · Aug 13, 2018

BBB rating of "F" not surprising - company website makes no provision for customer to register complaint or request resolution by e-mail. ""Customer Care"" 800 access yields no useful response / resolution.

Web site meds renewal attempt yields continuous loop around "captcha"

Phone contact attempts ("new phone service") wait times 10, 15+ mins

• Ju
    Julie A Robinson Jan 18, 2020

I had a $3.00 vendor coupon the product was selling for 2.49 the supervisor would not accept the coupon even though from what I've read the store is supposed to take the coupon at face value could you please explain thank you. I have been in Real canadian super store of whi h is same company and they have accepted coupons in the same circumstance.

• Cu
    CustomerAD Jan 04, 2020

I had recently purchased a carnaby sweet mega peanut butter cup and found a white piece of plastic in the chocolate. I was chewing something hard and spat out white plastic. This is very concerning and a huge health hazard! Will never purchase again.

• Lo
    LoriLM Dec 15, 2019

Hi

I continually receive emails to verify my account in order to get optimum points but when I click on the verify button, it just takes me to my prescriptons but does not go to where they want me to enter the information. They are requesting my Health Card information but there is no where for me to put it.

• Ra
    Rahul 1234 Dec 08, 2019

I bought few Best Buy gift cards from shoppers and it was scan and suppose to be activated so I paid but when I try to use it Best Buy they were blank. Best Buy point fingers at shoppers and shoppers point fingers at Best Buy. There is glitch somewhere and both won't take responsibility

• Re
    Renton Stevenson Nov 10, 2019

I have over 1 hour calling all stores in a 15 mile radius about this product in your flyer today. Customer service just gave me more stores to call.
    Is this product available anywhere?
    I an very unhappy and would like to gat an answer please

Monica

• Be
    Beth-48 Nov 09, 2019

I encounter a very rude cashier on Friday Nov 1, 2019 @ 3:18pm at the Woodstock N.B.
    Shopper Drug Mart. I feel she didn't want to wait on me and she became very rude. I told her "I was sorry if I upset you, " Then she continued to talk to another cashier and ignored me.

• Sl
    SlutaS TRAINING CAMP Tee Oct 27, 2019

They are rude ... And I'm pretty sure the evening shift all smoke drugs ...I seen one female staff eyes all big and round not like usual ... The time wasn't 12am yet and I was running for one thing and the staff blocked me so the time runs out ... How rude ... Then when I'm about to leave I seen one female staff bags open and seen a glass pipe

• Ar
    Aryane Labonté Oct 26, 2019

Bought 2 pregnacy test both arent showing anything even the circle to say you dont it right dont appear 😡 real waste of money and time never buying any life product again

• Pr
    princesssxo_ Oct 07, 2019

i made a mistake at work and i apologize to my workers and i asked if i could get a second chance and they didn't let me get a second chance . i though i would be able to get a second and learn from my mistake and continuing to work there .

• El
    EliasRN Sep 29, 2019

Takes Forever to get through to re-order prescriptions...

• Dj
    Djanssen Aug 31, 2019

I was required to pay a previously undeclared surcharge for an "emergency" refill of ventolin. As the number of remaining refills was not reported, and as this is a rescue medication for Asthma, I would like both a refund and apology for this opportunistic nonsense.
    A copy of this complaint has been forwarded to the Ontario Ministry of Health.

• Un
    Unhappy_1 Aug 12, 2019

Why does it take so long for them to answer the phone and why do they not introduce themselves so we know who were talking to when they answer. It takes so long for this location to answer the phone

• Ra
    Rajveer Virk Jul 13, 2019

Such a poor quality of lashes. When I try to return it got d wort service d Manager name Ed at surrey 75 Nd Scott road location was very rude. He yelled at me . Why shopper is not giving training to managers bout how to talk with customers . D guy was very unprofessional Nd rude.

• Ba
    Barb Hird Jun 16, 2019

I bought 2 Google play card on Friday June 7 WORTH 100 dollars a piece and it didn't accept the activation code so I would like to have them at shoppers drug mart on Westmount drive plz get back to me ASAP

• Dr
    Drmox May 07, 2019

My points were cancelled because I didn't use my card for just over a year. I lost $100 worth ...is there anyway Shoppers Drug Mark will honor this? Thank you

• Bu
    Burlynn Apr 30, 2019

I purchased the Life Brand Stevia sweetener and have to say that the individual packages are the worse design ever. They are very difficult to open and many of the singles were empty due to poor manufacturing.

• Not old Apr 21, 2019

Do not have your staff ask a customer if they are eligible for a seniors discount!! I am no where near 55 and this question ruined my entire day. I will never shop at this location again. It's rude and offensive. See picture - do I look like a senior??

• Sh
    Shyloe Bryant Apr 16, 2019

Garbage! This company makes me sick! The pharmacist yelling my condition to the store! I'm tramatized
    !

• Le
    leonnn Apr 15, 2019

I am a former employee at the above mentioned store, and I left, because I could not stand the TOXIC WORKING ENVIRONMENT that has been created by the store manager. She is a bully and uses her power to intimidate many staff members. Please send someone from Human Resources to talk to staff in confidentiality, to reveal what Amanda is doing!!!

• Bl
    B La Mar 28, 2019

I bought sunscreens last week for a trip, returned for more a week later and found the priced dropped significantly. I returned to get the product returned to get the new pricing, but was met with a very rude manager who advised they don't do returns or price matches etc., . The receipt clearly states - Retain receipt for return within 30 days.

Jack Tab Jan 22, 2019

Name: Yakine Taabet
    E-mail: [email protected]
    My back-pack has been stripped from my personal items that included a full bottle of eau de parfum.
    I want it returned to me. And I'm expecting an apology for asking me to leave after refusing to provide a clear reason for letting me make a purchase...

• Ft
    Ftyuhcxfthu Dec 13, 2018

This product does not work that good I got this product for warm mist (which it has on the box) and the warm mist feature does not work

• Dm
    Dmamay Dec 12, 2018

I brought the product but the product so dry so I can't use.
    I want to return it but the store won't accept.
    For now I will never shop anymore at Shoppers Drug Mart

Anthony009 Dec 12, 2018

I've been buying the life brand dental flossers for a few years now. They claim that they don't shred. I just got a second package where they do. The first time I thought maybe it was my teeth and I just kept using more than one at a time. So cust serv tells me to return with receipt. Who keeps their receipt for floss.
    Poor CS. No more life brand!

Maxi.NOMAN Nov 13, 2018

When ever I go shoper drug to get my medication there is one lady I don't no her name but she has shot hair and wight skin she never small she always so rood

• Os
    Ospiosis Nov 13, 2018

This company has been using the same "voice-over artist" for the store product announcements for at least 20 years. A company of your size should be able to afford voice-over artists that have a more "contemporary style" and anyone new would be better than the same voice that I've been hearing for over 20 Years!

• Ji
    Jim Jackson Nov 13, 2018

Shoppers in Leamington, ON has a problem with the young employees.
    Not very bright. Unfortunately not Shoppers fault, typical example of how the youth of today are useless.

Mattè David Nov 13, 2018

This is a complaint about the store on 9980 137 ave nw, edmonton, ab t5e 6w1 store 387. The sidewalk around the store has not been de-iced and I witnessed a woman slip and fall as a result. I went to see if she was okay and had to help her to her car as she hurt her knee. I almost slipped as I helped her. I am extremely upset at this negligence!

• Ba
    badbrad2016 Nov 12, 2018

I was a store manager for shoppers drug mart and I go the pine center mall location shoppers in Prince George, B.C. which is store # 268. I never see a manager after 4pm in the afternoon ever, the store manager always leaves eary from the staff who work there. I am also going to phone the head office to make a complaint as well.

Andriesdb Nov 12, 2018

Shoppers, Cold Lake, AB.
    Real BAD BAD service lately. Ordered our medication one day in advance the last four times. We arrived the following day to collect our meds and was told to come the next day!!! This happened four times in a row!!! Had my prescription transferred to another pharmacy.

• Su
    sue111 Nov 12, 2018

I went to purchase bread at a store on Sandalwood and Chinguacousy in Brampton, Ontario. When the cashier was scanning my bread there was a mouse bite with a hole in the plastic and eaten through the bread. I am disgusted I will not be shopping there again.

• Li
    Linda Dunmore Nov 12, 2018

I was shopping on Seniors day today to discover that Shoppers has changed the seniors age from 55 to 65 without notifying it's optimum card holders. I am so disappointed as I am 58 and I always shopped on seniors days. Rexall will be choice for my shopping as their age limit is 55 for senior discounts. Very disappointed customer!

anonymous_95 Nov 11, 2018

lot 8535 exp 02/2021 upc [protected]
    Bought this product in Sutton Ont, and once i opened it, it didnt have the insert to spray it into your nose just a big hole where it should be. So I was unable to use this product, very disappointed since I have bought this before and never had a issue.

• Se
    seemein Nov 11, 2018

I bought cold medication from Meadow vale shoppers Drug mart on Saturday 25, 2017 Mississauga. I took some medication and later noted the package was expired since Feb 2017.

I feel this is very serious and part negligence from the seller. What can be done to resolve it . My stmptoms did not improve.

• He
    Henry Licis Nov 04, 2018

We do a lot of business at this store including prescriptions - we are long term residents in the area - Lakeview. My wife was embarrassed and we want an apology

• Ki
    Kim Owens Nov 01, 2018

Att. Kayla 677035

• Co
    courtney graham Nov 01, 2018

this girl courtney graham who lives in St. Thomas is selling your products that she finds in your dumpsters. she sells expired life and other shoppers products. she has her own site on facebook called Courteney deals for days where she sells the goods. pics below of some examples.her phone number is [protected]

• Lg
    lg6 Oct 27, 2018

Don't Play Summer guessing game with shoppers Drug mart. Fake PIN number on the on coupon or they are already been used . I tried a few times before with a different Shoppers Drug mart contests . Every time it says : INVALID PIN.

Jodidarragh Oct 22, 2018

Waiting 40 minutes to count 15 pencillian pills is ridiculous and a completeh indictment of the acceptable level of customer service at Shoppers. Will never come here again - memorial drive ne calgary location.

• De
    Debbie McCauley Oct 21, 2018

Cannot redeem Facebook Card pin number no good please correct this for me
    Reference number 693292
    Atten: Kayla
    My Gmail is [email protected]
    I need to get another pin or the credit for it 25.00 card!
    thanks