Shoppers Drug Mart

Fri:8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 12:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Shoppers Drug Martcarnaby caramels

Was almost half way through a bag of "Carnaby Sweet" Caramels. When I found one with what appears to be some sort of nat or fly baked into my Caramel. Extremely upsetting to see as I've purchased the product before and now can't bring myself to buy them again. Working in the food processing industry, I understand 100% of contaminants can't always be kept away, but this is unacceptable. I have photos so if they need to be shared on some other platform I'd appreciate some advice.

carnaby caramels