Complaints & Reviews

Terrible service!

I desperately needed one product. All of a sudden I found it on their website. As I urgently wanted it I had to ask them whether they have this in stock or I should look for it elsewhere. They assured me that everything is ok, so I ordered it.
One month later I called them again to ask where my order was. They said they haven't had it in stock since it was excluded from their list one year ago. What the hell is that? How did you let this happen?
I requested a куатв and now am looking for a new place with the fastest shipping and delivery to get the item I really need.

Very bad company

Very bad company to deal with. I have no idea what is going on but I was scammed by a company called Drugstore. When I ordered from this website it was Drugstore and now it takes me to a website called walgreens.
My order did not arrive and when I contacted Drugstore they did not reply. Then I found walgreens contacts and explained them what happened and they said that they have nothing to do with Drugstore. I have no idea what to do and how to get my money back!

Worst ever!

I made my order a long time ago and never received it.
When I placed my order these guys were called Drugstore and now when I open their website I see Walgreens.
Before I made an order I contacted Drugstore customer service and they assured me that the product I wanted to buy was in stock. So I bought as many as I could and was promised a two week delivery. That did not happen. Drugstore customer service rep said that they accidentally sold me something which was no longer available and promised I'll get a refund any time soon. Then they ignored me.
When I contacted this Walgreens they said that they have nothing to do with Drugstore. Worst ever!

Not in stock items

Ordered many stuff from this www.drugstore.com website. Before placing my order I contacted customer service to be sure they had everything in stock and their rep assured me they did. So I placed my order and paid some extra money for 2 day delivery. Two days later nothing arrived so I contacted them again and they said that it actually takes 2 days to process and ship the order. 2 days doesn't mean 2 day delivery. Red flag! Asked them to cancel my order and they said they were unable to do that because my order was already shipped. About two weeks later I asked where my order was and they said on its way. Another week passed and I received a message stating my order was cancelled because most of the items were not in stock. Like, are you kidding me? Over two weeks ago they claimed that my order was shipped and suddenly it was cancelled! What a joke. Contacted PayPal and they helped me to get my money back.
Avoid Drugstore at all costs!

Very slow shipping!

www.drugstore.com is a huge disappointment. They take money for shipping and promise quick delivery, but that is not true and it takes forever to get your stuff. And this site is very expensive, you can actually find the same products a lot cheaper on other website. Yes, their products are great, customer service was always nice and helpful, but there are much better places to buy. If you don't mind waiting then you can use Drugstore, but I don't want to pay additional money for fast shipping and wait ages to get my orders.

Don't buy anything from this corrupt corporation

Drugstore.com promised to send me a $25 gift card for my purchase. I never got it. I called customer service...

They must have monkeys filling randomly boxes and shipping them

I ordered some merchandise from Drugstore.com. The order was 100% wrong. Not a single item was what I ordered. I repackaged the items and returned them using a return label I had to print out and tock the package to the post office to return it ( they do not use UPS. After a few weeks I received a new package. again it was 100% wrong. They must have monkeys filling randomly boxes and shipping them.

• Bi
    Bilmut Mar 13, 2010

I ordered Yardley talc and received it without the sticker on its cap. Queried the customer care and receive a rude answer "WE ARE NOT THE MANUFACTURER", Boss, You know what you are shipping..

• Cj
    Cjhammin May 05, 2010

I have unsubscripted from their emails eight times over the past two years. I have called them three times to obtain assurance that I was actually unsubscribed -- each time they promised I would be removed from the list. I still get their unwanted emails!!! How can these people be made to listen?

• Si
    siddartha Sep 09, 2011

I have had a prescription ordered from Drugstore.com for over two weeks now. There have been several screw ups and this store seems like a Junior Achievement project without the achievement. Be very careful before you transfer a prescription to this bunch!

• Da
    danw5zt Sep 10, 2011

I placed a prescription order 5 days ago and it has not been shipped. It is "in processing." slow.

• drugstore.com/beauty.com Customer Care Mar 06, 2013

Hi there, Discone! My name is Dean and I'm a supervisor with drugstore.com Customer Care. I want to offer our most sincere apologies for the mixup with your orders. It is rather out of the ordinary for this to occur and we would like to investigate this matter on your behalf. Please send an e-mail with your account/order information to [email protected] We would welcome the opportunity to try and make it right!

Scam

I have sent three inquiries/complaints to Drugstore.com . The last order 1 out of 3 products was missing from the package. I sent a picture that proves the missing product could not have fit in the shipping box. RESPONSE? NONE, ZIP, SILENCE. Tomorrow will contest the full invoice until they resolve my complaint. Just in case someone at Drugstore feels is the day to do some good my order #[protected] and the missing product is Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleansing Pads - 28 ea

• Cr
    creepsncrooks Jun 08, 2010

This business scams consaumers. I ordered a product in a particular fragrance and when I looked at my receipt it showed that I had ordered the product in a different fragrance. I immediately called the help number (it was a matter of a couple of minutes) and was told that they would try and cancel it. I told them that I couldn't accept the product they were sending due to an allergy to the scent. I wanted to cancel that order and order a more expensive product from them in the fragerance that I wanted. I received a response immediately by e-mail stating that they could not cancel my order. I then immediately received another e-mail stating that my order had shipped. THIS TOOK PLACE IWITHIN LITERALLY A MATTER OF MINUTES. I now understand why they pull this scam. Their return policy does not guarantee that I can get A refund, only a credit. They will also charge me a $5.00 return shipping fee plus a handling fee. They are crooks BEWARE AND DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH DRUGSTORE.COM AS THEY ARE UNSCRUPULOUS

JasonMcM Jun 09, 2010

I am sorry to hear about the recent experience you’ve had regarding your drugstore.com order. We would like to have this issue resolved to your satisfaction. Please feel free to contact our Customer Care department and ask to speak with one of our supervisors - we will ensure you are issued a full refund for the order you had tried to cancel. We look forward to hearing from you soon and have this issue resolved. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience and frustration you have endured as a result of this matter.

• drugstore.com/beauty.com Customer Care Jun 12, 2012

Hi there jrtorrent. My name is Dean and I'm a supervisor at drugstore.com. First of all, I want to apologize that we did not find and respond to this complaint sooner. As you've provided your account information I will be reaching out to you shortly via e-mail and would like an opportunity to explain why you received no initial responses from us and make this right. Please watch for correspondence from me shortly. Once again, please accept our apologies.

Never arrived

I ordered some products as I have in the past years. They wrote me later the products got lost in the postal delivery and if I still want the products or my money back. I didn't think much about it because I have ordered before without incident. I said please send me the products. Again nothing came and now no one answers. Not drugstore.com or the tracking of the postal services. I am very unhappy. I now am NOT recommending them to anyone anymore.

• Nl
    nluesche Oct 18, 2011

• drugstore.com/beauty.com Customer Care Oct 18, 2011

Hi there! My name is Dean and I'm a supervisor with drugstore.com Customer Care. I'm very sorry to hear that you didn't get a response to your e-mail inquiry. Can you please send an e-mail with your account specifics (order # or name) to [email protected] or give us a call at 1-800-378-4786? We would welcome an opportunity to make this right for you!

• drugstore.com/beauty.com Customer Care Jun 12, 2012

Hi there, Kip92. My name is Dean and I'm a supervisor with drugstore.com Customer Care. I'd like to apologize for the matter outlined above and for the delay in addressing this complaint. Should you happen to receive this response, please send your order number and e-mail address to [email protected] We would like the opportunity to make this right!

Stay away

I placed an order with drugstore.com on 28 June. A day or so later the order was confirmed shipped with a tracking number. I was expecting delivery within a week (we live in Hawaii. Followed the tracking and saw that the goods had been picked up and the expected delivery was 21 JULY. Wrote to them via their website - no response at all.
On 7th July or so I checked again and noticed that now the method of shipping had changed on the tracking info at Fedex. Fedex had now delivered my order to the USPS and the delivery date had not changed. Wrote again. Still no response.

Total rubbish. The courtesy of a response would have gone a long way to help - and perhaps I could have mentioned that Hawaii is part of the US and even if they had put the order on a ship it would have taken 4-5 days!!
Worst service EVER.

• Dr
    drugstoredotcom Aug 17, 2011

Hi Nikki,

We are very sorry to hear this and would like to investigate what happened. To do so, we require either your drugstore.com order number or e-mail address that you registered with us. Feel free to email us this information at [email protected], or give us a call! We are open 24x7 by calling 1-800-378-4786. Thank you, and sorry for any inconvenience.

-drugstore.com

Bad customer service

Since drugstore.com relocated, sold, or merged with the Ohio concern now representing the name, the customer service has become nonexistent. I had to phone twice because an auto refill prescription was not dispatched. The hold time for each call exceeded 30 minutes. I was given two different excuses why the prescription had not been refilled, with no resolution to the problem. I had to beg for a direct phone number that I could have Walgreens phone to transfer the prescription. I have been a satisfied customer for over nine years, but will never use this company again.

• Re
    Rene000 Jun 12, 2011

I ordered 4 bottles with afterschave products from Clubman Pinaud) and received them by mail.
    but there was one broken bottle (bottom) and so it was empty.
    I send them a mail including 2 picture´s so they can see the bottle was still sealed and they could see the dammage.

Then the returned me a mail where they say that they can not send me a new bollte due to security isseus...
    But they will refund me the costs of that bottle.

Normaly i would say ok, but they also wrote that i than can order a new bottle, are here then no securrity isseus ?

i dont see the difference...
    I only know that if I do this i will have to pay again 15, 38 euro for shiping... Because i´m from the Netherlands.

So I asked to explain me why.. but got only same answer over and over again.

I ask them to send me a new bottle.
    I ask if they would pay 50% of the shiping, and i would order a new bottle and some more products.
    I asked if they maybe could come up with some coupons so the shiping cost would not be so high.

but not clear answer.

they advertise on there site with this tekst:

Damaged / Defective - Nonprescription Items

My order was damaged or defective, how do I get a replacement?
    We are very sorry to hear that your order arrived damaged or defective. drugstore.com tries to always provide the highest level of service possible.

We will be happy to replace the damaged/defective items in your order. In some cases, we may request that you send the damaged/defective items back to us, while in other cases we will request that you dispose of the items appropriately. Please do not throw away your damaged/defective items until you have spoken with a Customer Care Specialist.

To have this issue resolved in the most time efficient manner, we ask that you contact a Customer Care Specialist by e-mailing us using the following address: mailto:[email protected]

In your e-mail, please include the following information:
    Your order number. The name of the product you received damaged or defective. Whether you prefer a refund or a replacement order.
    A Customer Care Specialist will respond to your message as quickly as possible.

Well if I may say i dont think this company has a good customer service, else they would sent a new bottle, or atlease come up with a
    solution to share the costs. to sent a new one (while it was there bad pakkaging why the bottle broke )

ruoliver Jul 11, 2011

My name is Ruthann and I’m with drugstore.com Customer Care. I am very sorry to hear about this experience and would like to make this right for you. Can you please send an e-mail with your account specifics (order # or name) to [email protected] or give us a call at 1-800-378-4786?

bcwywf Aug 03, 2011

They merged or were sold—that's what happened! I am glad that is cleared up!! I too was an extremely satisfied customer since '98 or '99. I had a horrible experience too long to explain in full but in a nutshell—placed a huge order at the end of 2010 to use up my FSA account money, they needed my ID for ONE item in the order so they didn't send the WHOLE $300.00+ order. When I called, they lied and said that they never send incomplete orders. I had actually placed 2 orders that night and that one was sent in two shipments, days apart. I told them this and they didn't care. I also mentioned that I had been shopping with them for over 10 years and had many orders sent in more one shipment. Still didn't care. I was never was treated like a valued customer and they never apologized. I haven't shopped with them since and I haven't heard from them either. Guess that tells me how much they care about my business. CVS treats me great!!

bcwywf Aug 03, 2011

Forgot to mention that I was not informed when I checked out that I had to send a copy of my DL for the one item. I received an email a day later but since it was the end of the year with the holiday and family in, I didn't see the email until the day after that.

ruoliver Aug 18, 2011

My name is Ruthann and I am with drugstore.com Customer Care. I am very sorry to hear about this experience and would like to make this right fo ryou. Can you please send an e-mail with your account specifics (order # or name) to [email protected] or give us a call at 1-800-378-4786?

bcwywf Sep 29, 2011

Sorry Ruthann, I have no interest in returning to a company who ignored me for all these months. The time to talk about how to keep me as a customer would have been when I called several times in January. If Drugstore.com had any level of good customer service, it would have been displayed them. Really, trolling for past cusomters on a blog? Things must be worse than ever for you guys. Hint: invest in some good customer care training.

Beyond Frustrated Online Shopper

So I was very excited when my doctor told me that I could receive my prescription at a very reduced price from drugstore.com vs my hometown pharmacy CVS. My medication isn't covered so I pay full price. My doctor called in a new script on tuesday yesterday they couldn't find it, then 2 hours later they found it and it would be send out today overnight shipping. I was told to check the website at noon today, I did that the script still wasn't showing up. I called they had an issue with the doctor, but assured me they'd get it worked out and it would go out today. I call them back @345 (they said 4 was the cut off for today) and they said it was still in the list of things to do but they might not get it done until tomorrow. Now my husband and I are taking our kids out of town to visit my dad for the weekend I don't want to have to worry about this anymore. Their website says it you choose next day air that the script is processed same day, not 3 days later. Just be honest drugstore.com I might have been able to work something else out with the doctor had I known the truth of the situation.

ruoliver Jul 11, 2011

Scam

This company started sending me emails saying they could beat the prices of CVS and Walgreen or my local pharmacy.

I've ordered three times and did not receive the promo offered to order a certain number or amount of items costing, say $35. I was told I would get a tote bag filled with $45 dollars worth of samples this last time (only one example of scam). I received my order with tiny sundry products such as non aspirin pain reliever, Bert's Bee's etc. However, there wasn't a single sample. When I called, the girl said, "We ran out!" This is the third time they "ran out" of their tempting lead, so I'll not order from them again. They use very deceptive practices, like saying free shipping and not giving it to customers.
Or saying, "Well you may have needed to use your email to get to us." Any old excuse but no reparation. I won't use them again!!!

• Zi
    Zinala Jun 02, 2011

Drugstore.com sent me an email promising 20% off my total order. I clicked through and shopped. My checkout reflected 20% off--about $22.00. On my invoice after the order was complete, however, showed only a discount of $5.00--!! I immediately tried to cancel the order, but they said they were "unable to cancel." WHAT A RIPOFF!! Now I have to hassle with PayPal for a refund. This is actually the second time something like this has happened with drugstore.com. the first time I thought it was my mistake--this time I know they deliberately ripped me off.

• Re
    Reviewer72203 Dec 07, 2015

I like to cancel my order of Super Beta Prostate. Please do not send me no more bottles. I will pay for them.

Discrimination Against Disability

On Tuesday, April 5, 2011, Drugstore.com discriminated against me due to my disability.

I am very disappointed in Drugstore.com's policy when it comes to harassment. I was harassed by by another temporary employee for at least 2 weeks... being somewhat bullied, picked on, and being among antagonizing, patronizing, belligerent comments, getting stickers stuck on my back and distracting my work when I was already in pain from my sciatica.

After his comment about- "Why don't you just go jump out a window?"... I asked him in return, "Have you ever seen the movie "Color of Night" with Bruce Willis and Jane March?" He kept on with his behavior and I simply said, "You need to stop your behavior because it is not welcomed and it's also harassment. If not, perhaps you would like a fist shoved up your a--." I said "perhaps", I never said I was going to or that I would.

The comment I made is a type of comment that comes out of me since I am bipolar, and my bipolar is about 85%-90% depression, 5% happy, and 5% angry. Bipolar is nothing but highs and lows and usually it's lows for me. The temporary employee nor Drugstore.com doesn't know my life as a victim (yet, I choose to be a survivor) from people and my own family- so, I don't have to go into it. God knows, my woman knows, and I know that I would never hurt anyone and what I said to him was NOT a threat. He was threatening me and my character, integrity, and you don't say to someone "why don't you jump out of a window" when the person who is being told that has tried to commit suicide 4 times.

Drugstore.com failed to make "reasonable accommodations" for my disability as they didn't know of my disability, nor did the co-workers. This is in violation of applicable laws with those that have disabilities.

• Ki
    Kix Apr 21, 2011

Your "disability" gives you no right to physically threaten someone. If someone was picking on you, you should have gone to your Human Resources rep and filed an official complaint. Then go talk to a lawyer if you think they discriminated against you, breaking the Americans with Disabilities Act.

But all in all, I'd say tough luck. You threatened someone with physical harm. You got what you deserved.

DiscriminatedAgainstByDrugstore.com Apr 21, 2011

Actually, I didn't get what I deserved and I DID bring it to their attention. If someone is/was a victim of abuse and retaliated, they shouldn't be the one released. I also never threatened anyone, it was a suggestion and a reply to his remark. There is a time where PTSD should be understood and of course- certain office politics to oust someone should not occur as well.

• Ki
    Kix Apr 21, 2011

Then I again say, talk to a lawyer. They will be able to give you better advice than strangers on the internet.

DiscriminatedAgainstByDrugstore.com Apr 22, 2011

Obviously. Thanks.

DiscriminatedAgainstByDrugstore.com May 06, 2011

I already went to management- the day before it happened. I failed at nothing. If I did- then it was giving them the benefit of the doubt and trusting them. My life isn't built around what the company does and so it wasn't a fit. This thread's dead. It's behind me.

Resolved Fake Promos

Several months ago I received an email from Drugstore.com saying their prescription prices and sundry prices were better than CVS, Walgreen, and others. I thought "Well I'll give them a try." From time to time, they would send emails saying special promo like free shipping, tote bag full of samples, 20% off orders of $45 etc. In the three times I've ordered, I've received none of these things, with the last one being tote bag full of samples worth $45------in fact, not a single sample was in the box. The Customer Service Rep said that they ran out of the totes, even though I ordered as soon as the email came in.
She offered nothing to assuage my disappointment except $15 off next order. Now why would I order again when they have scammed me three times? Do not use this company. Oh, and their products are tiny compared to what you expect to get in a regular drugstore or even from an online drugstore. You should avoid this company. I give them a "F" rating.

• Dr
    drugstoredotcom Aug 18, 2011

Hi There,

We are very sorry to hear about this and would like to make it right for you! At your convenience, can you please send an e-mail to [email protected], or give us a call? Our number is 1-800-378-4786. Once we have your account details, we would be please to look into this and resolve it to your satisfaction.

We look forwarding to hearing from you!

-drugstore.com Customer Care

pharmacy

Beware. This company used to provide great service and prices. They recently sold their pharmacy decision to another company, and the order process has fallen apart completely. Orders are canceled, refill requests get stuck in "processing" for weeks at a time, customer service keeps you on hold forever, and when you finally do talk to a human, they offer BS happy talk but no real answers about when or if your order will ever ship.

Companies that change like this are often on their way out of business. Do NOT depend on drugstore.com for anything important to your health. It is a huge hassle now to try and transfer my prescriptions to a local store because drugstore.com does not respond to transfer requests.

BEWARE!

will not honor advertised price

I have been a loyal DRUGSTORE.COM customer for 10 years or so. I have gotten all of my family members and friends to shop there and until today, had planned on switching all of our pharmacy/prescription orders over to them as well. That all changed for me in the course of an evening. It all began as I was placing 2 orders at drugstore.com this evening, simultaneously, one for me and one for my mother. There was a product that had been heavily discounted and I immediately added (3) of the said products to my cart. As I did this, I received a pop-up message stating that the item was back-ordered and would have to be shipped separately from the rest of my order (totaling around $300 at the time -- I was still adding to the order as the drama unfolded, but there were 34 items in my cart at the time!). To loosely quote the "back-order" message, it said something like "This item is on back-order and will ship in 1 -2 weeks, separately from the rest of your order... because you are a valued customer, we will not charge any additional shipping charges when the item(s) ship out, etc, etc". Fine so far and items are added to my cart at the price that was listed -- it was at this time (approximately 7:55pm EST) that I went to the check-out page for my order. At the same time on another computer, I was trying to apply an "instant online coupon" to my mother's order (again, a separate order) for another set of products -- the "instant coupon" was not registering, so after trying unsuccessfully for a good 5 minutes to get it to work on my own, I decided I would call customer service and ask for their assistance with the coupon. While waiting on Customer Service for my mother's order, I went to finish my check-out process only to have a new screen pop-up saying that my cart was empty. Again, I am very familiar with shopping at Drugstore.com and NEVER has the site closed me out after 5 minutes of non-activity. I figured I was going to have to go back and add all the items in my cart (again, 34 items) and had to use my back-browser to see the check-out list and print that so that I could begin the RE-order process... a total pain, but still not a deal-breaker. Deal-breaker comes when I go to add the 3 "discounted" birthday gifts that actually inspired me to place such a large order. I noticed when I added the item, that the price was close to 5x the price that I had on my other "check out" summary. I unsuccessfully tried to use my back browser to access the product the same way that I had before, but to no avail. In total disbelief I call Customer Service, desperate for them to help me fix the problem as I had already told the 3 recipients of the gift that I was getting them. When I called I spoke to a gentleman who was nice enough in the beginning stages of the call. He looked up the product on Drustore, com and then on Beauty.com and said that "yes" there was a major price discrepancy between the 2 sites (beauty.com was significantly higher) but that they would update their system and honor the lower price while also pointing out that it was strange because the systems don't update until midnight and that usually they see these pricing errors closer to/during that time. It wasn't until I pointed out that NEITHER of the 2 sites were quoting the price that I had gotten that is when the back-tracking started. First I was told that I must have misunderstood or misread or something and when I told him I had saved the page and printed it out and could email him did he start to take me seriously. Reluctantly, he gave me his email address ([protected]@drugstore.com)-- basically I had to beg to prove to him that the price that I was quoting was actually the price that I WAS quoted. After being on hold for what seemed like ages, he came back and said he saw the email, couldn't explain how that must have happened but unfortunately they were not able to honor "typos". I asked why he was willing to honor the price 10 minutes before and he hemmed and hawed and finally said that the error occured because the system was updating. Again, I had to point out that he had (mere moments before) just explained the system uploads didn't happen until midnight. Realizing I was getting absolutely nowhere fast with this guy, I asked to speak to his manager who of course was unable to talk to me -- although I was instructed that there was nothing she could do to assist me either. So I asked for managers managers and so on and so on and I could get nowhere. It wasn't until I advised him that I was recording our conversation (and hoped that he was too) that he started to moderately help. He gave me the name of the OTC manager "Kate" and after being on hold for another lifetime, he finally came back and gave me the name of her manager. While I was on terminal hold I started looking up the higher-power-that-be at drugstore. com and by the time he came back to the phone to give me the name of the "day manager"... the only manager's name he was able to recall, I already had all the names I needed. When I recited these names and asked if possibly these names sounded familiar, he first said that he "thought so" and then said "yes". It was like pulling teeth to have this conversation with a so-called customer service rep (who in my opinion was ANYTHING but). I told him not to bother with anymore middle-man managers and that I was going to start straight at the top. I told him I was going to start with BBB, the Drugstore.com Legal Team, and keep going up the chain by contacting Ron Kelly, Julie Johnston, Jon Axelsson and finally Dawn Lepore -- and if none of those people are able to provide the Customer Service that I deserved and the products I ordered at the advertised price, I will write them letters, post complaints on every website I can find and make a point of discussing on radio show.

• Go
    Gordon_78 Sep 08, 2011

I put in an order with Drugstore.com, as it appeared that theirs was one of the lowest ptices. They had a lot of anoying changes on my order, but I continied. My eyes are bad and I have a 25" screen on my computer, so it is difficult for me to write anything. When it went to closing the order they had me down for tax.. In my state thereis no tax on medical items. On top of that, the US Constitution clearly states in Article I, section 9, Clause 6 that no tax or duty shall be laid on articles exported from any state. This means they pocket the tax. I tried to contact them, but no addreess or phone bumber appear to contact them, so they are either stupid, or don't want to be nothered. I cancelled the order. I don't know if they will contact me, or just sell my debit card number. We will se, andthat will be another matter

• We
    wejo Nov 26, 2011

Same thing happened to me, except I was on one computer, one login, one ip. My order got wiped out, seemingly randomly. I went to add an item to my cart that had like 5 items in it and it was surprisingly empty. I passed it off to fluke and when I added the items back to my cart, the price on the backordered item tripled. I've also had really bad experiences with their prescription ordering. On a first time order it took a month. Another time it was only two weeks on top of the two week leeway they recommend. I've been ordering both rx and regular items for about 10 years too and am extremely disappointed. They'll need to reduce prices on non-rx items to get my business again. They've lost me forever on prescriptions. I can't play their silly games for weeks on end when i needed my prescription yesterday.

Resolved rip off sites on their website

18 months ago I was on Drugstore.com website and after i purchased my order and they got my credit card number a page popped up and said that I could save $10.00 next time with a coupon. Well ever since then I looked at my credit card statement and I have been getting charges $12.00/month for ESavings Club [protected]. Why would a pharmacuital company have such a decipetful scam on their website. Why would anyone pay $12.00 month for coupons which I never got anyway? I called Drugstore.com and of course the woman told me that they still have their link on Drugstore.com website. I also asked her if she recieved many compliants and she said YES!!! Dont use drugstore.com. They are deceitful and dont care about manking more money using scams website links on their websites. Use Walgreens or CVS or anyone else but dont use Drugstore.com they dont care about people all they care about is making more money for themselves by hiring deceiptful and scam website links on their site to make more money. If you got taken for the $12.00 every month too then sign in here to file a complaint.

• Lo
    Lora87381 Jul 27, 2011

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy www.pill24.org I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
    P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 9sh73h

Resolved Be very careful

When I received my order from this company, $48 worth of products were missing. I called to try to resolve the problem and was told that the 'records' show that nothing was missing. After going around and speaking to a supervisor, they agreed to re ship the missing items. That never happened and I'm out of $48.

Be very careful if you order from these people. Better yet, don't order from these people. The prices weren't that good, anyhow. Even if, by chance, you receive your order.

JasonMcM Feb 05, 2010

I am sorry to hear about the recent experience you’ve had regarding your drugstore.com order. We would like to have this issue resolved to your satisfaction. If your could please reply to this post with your order number, we will ensure that this issue is taken care of. Alternatively, please feel free to contact our Customer Care department and ask to speak with Jason. We look forward to hearing from you soon and have this issue resolved. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience and frustration you have endured as a result of this matter.

bcwywf Aug 03, 2011

This used to be a good company with good prices and great customer service. Not anymore. After over 10 years of shopping with them I stopped after a terrible experience in which they couldn't care less about my problem. In a nutshell—placed a huge order at the end of 2010 to use up my FSA account money, they needed my ID for ONE item in the order so they didn't send the WHOLE $300.00+ order. When I called, they lied and said that they never send incomplete orders. I had actually placed 2 orders that night and that one was sent in two shipments, days apart. I told them this and they didn't care. I also mentioned that I had been shopping with them for over 10 years and had many orders sent in more one shipment. Still didn't care. Also mentioned that I wasn't notified when I placed my order that I needed to provide an ID, that I received and email about it a day later. Still didn't care. I was never was treated like a valued customer and they never apologized. I haven't shopped with them since and I haven't heard from them either. Guess that tells me how much they care about my business. CVS treats me great!!

Resolved Ridiculous scam

The exact same thing happened to me. I made a few purchases through Drugstore.com and noticed a $12 charge on...