Shoppers Drug Mart — pharmacy
I hate to complain because most of the people working there are great but I have experienced some issues that are extremely bothersome and suggest that there is a few employees that are underqualified and are stealing meds. I'm a 37 year old cancer patient who has an extremely rare form of ovarian cancer, I've underwent multiple surgeries and chemo treatments. I use the pharmacy at 959 Dundas Street Woodstock Ontario. Since this past summer I have noticed 3 incidents that are completely disturbing. The first one was that I had a refill for premarin, I called to have it refilled and then received a message stating that it was ready, so when I went to pick it up they claimed that I already did, which I haven't so I suspect an employee stole my prescription. The second time, while I was waiting for a prescription, I noticed a senior man at the counter, they refused to give him his prescription because they apparently already gave it to him, he started heading to the doors, and was very upset, they then realized they gave it to his grandson, apparently they have the same name but they didn't bother to check the dates of birth. This time I had to renew a prescription so I did as I was told and called them and they said they would contact my doctor, they then called back and said that can't renew it because it was a chemo clinic doctors prescription, so my doctor's office called on my behalf to have the request faxed to them so my doctor could sign off on it but they still refuse my prescription even though my doctor's office faxed them a new prescription. I'm extremely upset with the horrible service. I need my meds for a damn good reason and can't be without them because they steal and are lazy. I will be contacting the proper authorities to investigate as I have proof of my two incidents. I just thought you should be aware of the illegal mishaps at this store.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier.
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item
- Shoppers Drug Mart - can't take shopping cards to your car.