Shaw Cable — service
I made the error in choosing Shaw as a land line provider. It has taken nearly a month for them to activate my cable at a new home. I have been without phone service other then cell for 11 days... no 911 service etc. I have been waiting for 4 hours for the installer to finally show up... its now 15 minutes until the end of the 4 hour window I was given and no one here yet. This company has a virtual monopoly if you live in a condo... virtually all condo's do not allow dish services and Telus has made no ingress to speak of in the cable market for condo's. Despite this they are allowed to provide totally inadequate service levels and customer service when you are finally able to contact them have a you have no options but us... so what you gonna do .. not have TV attitude that no other company could survive with ... unless they were allowed to have a monopoly.
More Shaw Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Shaw Cable - billing scam
- Shaw Direct - customer service
- Shaw Direct / Star Choice - hidden disclaimers
- Shaw Internet Survey - shaw internet survey scam
- Shaw Cable - hacker attempts!
- Shaw Cable - poor customer service and billing process
- Shaw - billing
- Shaw - changing conditions of service that I didn't agree to.
- Shaw Cable - refer a friend payments
- Shaw Phone and internet - seasonal service not instituted when requested