Shaw Cable — billing scam
For those who may have temporarily been uanble to keep their Shaw Cable account current - if Shaw Cable "disconnects" you, be aware that they will continue to charge you as if you are receiving full cable services. Apparently you can plug your television directly into the cable outlet & continue to receive full cable service for channels 1-59 as if you were never disconnected & regardless of whether you were aware that you can by-pass their "disconnection". This way Shaw can have its cake & eat it too - disconnect you but still charge you during that time.
More Shaw Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Shaw Direct - customer service
- Shaw Direct / Star Choice - hidden disclaimers
- Shaw Internet Survey - shaw internet survey scam
- Shaw Cable - hacker attempts!
- Shaw Cable - rip off
- Shaw Cable - poor customer service and billing process
- Shaw - billing
- Shaw - changing conditions of service that I didn't agree to.
- Shaw Cable - refer a friend payments
- Shaw Phone and internet - seasonal service not instituted when requested