Sears Kenmore — broiler won't turn off
My oven is a Kenmore 665.95781. It is 9 and a half years old. I had the same problem as others.
I cooked a pizza, and I noticed it was burned. Then I turned off the oven and went to get my son from wrestling practice. When I came home, the broiler was on. I tried several times to turn the oven on and off, but the broiler just stayed on. The oven got so hot I couldn't pull it away from the wall, so I went down to the basement flipped the circuit.
This oven should have been recalled.
More Sears Kenmore Complaints & Reviews
- Sears - customer service department
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product!
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company!
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly
- Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly
- Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed
- Sears - problems with restocking fee
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund