The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Sears — customers beware
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
First, never buy from sears!!! Sears will try to rip off the customer every time. Bought a $30 pair of shoes from sears. Employee failed to remove security tag on shoes. After driving 75 miles back to our home, we realized this. We didn"t realize it was an exploding ink security tag (That part was scratched off). Thus, ink everywhere when taken off. Ruined shoes plus blue jeans I was wearing when we took tag off. Working in a retail store myself, I have not seen an exploding ink security tag. And most security tags set off an alarm when you leave store. Since I arrived home, tag must not have set off an alarm when I left store. Called store and all they told me was"our people make mistakes". Yes, but help correct them by replacing shoes!!! They wanted me to drive 150 miles round trip to bring back a $30 pair of shoes. I asked them if they were nuts!!! The 2 1-800 numbers that I called could have cared less. They stated they didn't know of any other security tags but the exploding ink ones. They must not get out of sears much. So, here is what you can do. Go around sears and"fiddle"with the security tags. Let them explode all over their cloths, then leave them on the shelves. Oh, and just so you know, these security tags will not set off alarms if they are"accidentally"left on when you"accidentally"leave the store without paying for them. After all, even sears says people"make mistakes"!!!
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- Sears - customer service department
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product!
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company!
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly
- Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly
- Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed
- Sears - problems with restocking fee
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund