Sears Brandskenmore dryer returned and never received refund!

On September 28, 2018 I order a Kenmore washer/dryer set which took almost two months to arrive upon arrival the dryer arrived damaged. So I told the delivery team I do not wish to receive it in this condition so the delivery guy filled out the proper paperwork for the return and even call sears for me to speak with a customer rep about the return. This was confirmed the item was damage on delivery and that I would receive another dryer but the dry never came so I called customer service and was transfer over 5 times to people who could no help me! When I was finally able to speak to someone who made an attempt to try to help me I was told it was delivered after some debate on my part I was transfer to someone else and was told that this was no longer a sear problem and that I had to file a dispute with my bank which I didn't and received a refund through them only to have it overturned and had the money drafted out of my account. I have not been contacted by any sears personnel. It is now almost a year later and I have no dryer, no refund and over 500 dollars in the whole! Given my experience I do not recommend shopping at sear.com or the app!

As
Oct 04, 2019

Comments

• Sh
      Oct 05, 2019

I would think Sears' concern would be that you hadn't reached out to them before this. Waiting a full year before addressing an overcharge makes it extremely difficult to trace down any such issue.