Menu
Write a review File a complaint
Sears Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Sears
reviews and complaints

Sears's customer service contact info has been verified by the ComplaintsBoard team. We made sure it's all legit and accurate, so you can trust it! 👌
www.sears.com
www.sears.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.3 5 Reviews 2942 Complaints
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Sears complaints 2942

N
4:41 pm EST

Sears Cancellation

Contacted Sears to Repair my Dryer. June 6, 2022, upon the Tech's arrival, he didn't have the exact Part and had to order it, saying it should arrive the next day and to call him at his Cell # when it arrived.

Before leaving, he offered the Home Warranty Plan of $187.95 at $49.99 a month which covered all appliances up to $20,000, etc.

The Tech explained the anytime Cancellation and Fee of $25.00 and the Contact information. I accepted, signed the Contract, wrote the Check for $187.95 and the next day the $49.99 was withdrawn from my Bank Account.

On or before June 13, 222, I called the provided contact number [protected]) and Cancelled the Warranty Plan, receiving a Confirmation via Text.

Today(11/9/22), going thru my banking information, I realized $49.99 had been debited from my bank account AFTER my cancellation. I called the only number I had been given to contact for questions, concerns, complaints or cancellations was the [protected]) number, and I spoke with an agent to inquire as to why I still being charged $49.99 a month after cancellation.

First, the agent told me he had NO RECORD of my cancellation and that I must have called Sears Service and NOT Sears Home Warranty. I explained that I only had the number given to me for such issues AND I received a Text Confirmation of Cancellation.

Second, the agent suggested that I KEEP THE PLAN, as it could be of great home repair benefit and proceeded with a Sales Pitch. I requested to speak to a Manager, to which he said he could escalate my concerns to a higher level, but continued to ask to place me on Hold, returning to say he was the one who could help me.

Thirdly, the agent gave me a "Word Salad" of the difference between Sears Service and Sears Home Warranty, as they are two (2) separate entities; therefore, I may have contacted Sears Service instead.

Again, I explained I DID NOT have a number for Sears Service, and ONLY called the number I was speaking to him on, which HE acknowledged was the correct number to call for Cancellation.

I requested a Refund of $49.99 for each of the 5 months debited from my bank account AFTER my cancellation in June, to which he gave me the phone number to the ENROLLMENT DEPT. at [protected], instructing me to contact them at a later date since they were not available today.

I felt I was made to feel at fault for not knowing any other phone number(s) to call to Cancel the Sears Home Warranty Plan, as well as, made to feel as though I was not being honest.

I WILL NOT drop this matter and I do not feel the ENROLLMENT DEPARTMENT is where this can be resolved, other than to be given another Department to contact and start this cycle over again.

Desired outcome: Please Refund the 5 Months of $49.99 ($249.95l)Total debited from my bank account AFTER my Cancellation.

E
10:29 am EST

Sears Sears master protection agreement failure

On October 20, 2022, I called Sears because my HVAC heater wasn't working (which is an emergency) and had to wait until November 5, 2022, to have someone come.

On November 5 the serviceman came and didn't have the motor needed and said he would most likely get it within a couple of days.

I got a message on November 7, 2022 informing me that I they rescheduled an appointment for December 1, 2022.

I am so disgusted with the service provided by your company. Last year it was the same thing when I asked for service, it takes 3 weeks plus to get service.

I have children and toddlers living with me and I am a senior citizen and suffer from asthma.

When I renewed my service contract, service wasn't so inadequate. It is unacceptable to have to wait over a month and a half to receive the service I paid for. It's getting cold in my house and it's triggering my asthma, I need to get the service promised to me when I renewed my contract.

It's impossible to reach someone over the phone that can help me and that is unprofessional for such a large business.

Desired outcome: I need to get the service I paid for in a adequate manner, not months after I call in the emergency. I need to get my heater fixed as soon as possible, not a month and a half later.

A
6:11 pm EDT

Sears Kenmore refrigerator

On 05/10/2022 I purchased from Costco (Costco Item #1582187) a Kenmore 21 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Fridge with Ice Maker, in White Serial No. MR21YE22240413.

The fridge started malfunctioning in October and after contacting Costco and Kenmore local service rep., a repair man came on October 16 and determined the fan that keeps the condenser cool was broken and the fridge had to be disconnected to prevent possible fire. He said he will order the parts and will come-back once the parts are available. Since October 16 the fridge has been out of service and apparently so far there are no signs that the parts are available. This situation is not acceptable and if the fridge cannot be repaired, then it should be replaced.

My email is: [protected]@yahoo.com

Phone: [protected]

S
7:02 pm EDT

Sears Home services

I purchased a warranty policy which I attempted to use to repair a leaking dishwasher. After a first failed attempt (for which there is a $75.00 charge in addition to the monthly fee) I rescheduled and was given a time window of 1p-5p which I made sure to have someone available for. The appt. was cancelled and rescheduled by Sears at the last minute. This happened 4 successive times over an approx. 3 month period of time. When I rescheduled the last appointment for today, I advised that I could not take any more time off from work and needed the technician to arrive after 3:30p when I get home from work. I came home today expecting a technician, but instead found an "I'm sorry we missed you" note indicating that they came at 3:09p. I began making calls to them and was transferred several times (at some point to an office in Bogata Columbia) and was eventually told that the appointment would not be rescheduled as they did come out at 3:09p

Desired outcome: I would like to get my money back for the policy and the service calls I paid for, or an actual repair by a technician who actually shows up for the date and time scheduled

L
2:50 pm EDT

Sears Frigidaire

Bought a new Frigidaire on Sept 16, 2022. The installation team did not hook up water line to the fridge. The ice maker does not work and the inside panel is not working properly. I called Sears to come out to check the fridge. A new ice maker was ordered and a new inside door panel. The fridge is freezing all the eggs and milk on the other side. I can't seem to reach anyone. Would like a replacement fridge. This new one is defective. It was bought from Sears.com and delivered by Costco. I called multiple times about the water line after the delivery of the fridge. I had to hire a plumber to install the water line. When I spoke to the sears repair line they said I had paid for installation. The guy at costco told me they do not install water line. But the customer service guy at sears said sears was suppose to do it and call them about a refund for the plumber. All I want is a new fridge placement.

Desired outcome: A even exchange for a new fridge

2:29 pm EDT

Sears GE refrigerator

To Whom it may concern:

CONSIDER THIS YOUR NOTICE OF COMPLAINT WITHIN THE 3 DAY WINDOW OF DELIVERY.

I had a GE refrigerator Serial # 5T508755 MODEL GFE28GYNIF delivered yesterday , September 25, 2022. It doesn't cool. I spent the entire afternoon and most of today trying to contact Sear's customer service by phone and online. There is no way to contact them. The link says 404 error, the chat requires a fee for "JUST ASK", another number says I must contact GE. Sear's customer service is horrendous. I contacted GE support who tried everything to reset the cooling system to no avail. Then I was told there is no warranty on this is a brand new item. I want to return it. Please advise.

Desired outcome: return

H
4:29 pm EDT

Sears Kenmore refrigerator

I have been trying to have this resolved since May 20, 2022. The French doors are out of alignment and pieces have fallen off. I was promised a new refrigerator but none has arrived . . . although a DOOR was delivered to my front yard. It is now stored behind the sofa in the living room! I need to have this taken care off or have my account checked off so I can purchase one somewhere else!

Desired outcome: New refrigerator delivery

I
1:16 pm EDT

Sears refrigerator

i bought a refrigerator 2021 a few months later the refrigerator started do some block of ice on the behind of drawer, creating the top of refrigerator don't cold. i lost a lot of food and medication like insulin. the technician come but the equipment was in warranty the store changed the equipment in September 2021. the new refrigerator was good until May 2022 the same problem, the technician came. he said need order part like a handle and the where the freezer drawer run. i said that parts do not create that the freezer do the ice ball behind the drawer. Sears call me last Tuesday October 11 saying that they are contact me next week to make some deal because parts are back order. ok. i call 1800 469.4663 they said the will send another technician today oct 14. the technician came and he said he need order other parts like a door gasket and another parts. when I requested a service, the equipment was in warranty. i know the refrigerator is new, parts like a door are gone be backorder again. how much time I will be wait to have a refrigerator that I paid 1,897.00 dollars cash to have a equipment that work properly that was the reason to buy an equipment, not a headache

Desired outcome: replace the equipment for a new one comparable with the price an size

V
7:37 pm EDT

Sears Home warranty

I have home warranty services with this company. My payments are automatically deducted from my account. I called them on 09.30.22 to update my card information because I got a new card. On 10.02.22 the payment of $49.99 was deducted from my account.

I received a letter indicating that my account is past due. When I called the autoprompter stated that I have a past due amount of $99.98. Once I got someone on the phone I informed them that I updated my card information, I have a confirmation number and bank statement showing the funds were deducted from their company.

They are indicating they do not have record of receiving this payment. No one is willing to take the extra steps to rectify this situation. I informed them they need to find where my money went.

I verified with the representative the information that I am reading in the description of my statement is the same company that I am talking with and they all agreed.

Desired outcome: I want the company to find out what happened to the money they took from my account and make me whole, because I need home warranty coverage on my appliances.

R
1:49 pm EDT

Sears Washer / Dryer

I purchased a washer and dryer from Sears in Union Gap. I also purchased the Protection plan for both unites. In July 2022 I called sears to have my washer repaired, since it was broken. In August 2022 a technician diagnosed the washer and ordered the parts. On September 20th a technician arrived to fix the washer, but stated he needed a help of another technician, so he scheduled a appointment for October 20th 2022. I called to confirm the October appointment to find out the appointment was rescheduled for November 4th 2022. Im very upset that its going to take four months to have my washer fixed and if it cant be fixed another two months to get a replacement. I did explain to the person on the phone back in July that my mother was fighting cancer and needed the washer fixed ASAP to keep clothes and linen clean. four months of this, while fighting cancer and the washer not fixed. Worst service ever.

Desired outcome: Washer replacement ASAP

R
12:22 pm EDT

Sears Service on my replacement

Hello, I have reached out to you in the last few weeks and no one responded. This has has become a legal matter. Your home warranty section has been non responsive to my concern. They have refused to allow me to speak with upper management. They have transferred me to several departments. They have stated that there was nothing they could do to resolve my concern. I have talked with the home warranty representatives, I have talked with the representative for your intermediary from cinch, I have talked with GE the replacement company. I have been told that someone would return my call an I receive no return calls from anyone for any of the I have contacted. It seems that this service a a total fraud. I will be persuading a legal judgement. Your lack of response to my concern and your unprofessional manor, the loss of my food and the care of feeding my family will all be addressed. I have contacted my local news to report my experience.

Desired outcome: I want to talk with upper management to resolve this issue

7:13 pm EDT

Sears Dishwasher

August, 2022 - tech. came to check our Kitchen Aid dishwasher as it wasn't completing wash cycle. Ordered wrong part - W11410066 A few weeks later, A second tech came and ordered same wrong part- W11410066. Third appointment cancelled. tech named Patricio came and installed a new part on the sensor door panel, but he wasn't sure if it would work. It didn't. Next appoint October 5, 2022 with Bobby cancelled. Received e-mail with rescheduled for October 12 - 1PM to 5 PM with

Patricio. Patricio was here once without any good results. I don't think your technicians know what is wrong. Both my husband and I are at our wits end. If you cannot repair our dishwasher, we would like a new one please. It's been two months since we have been without a dishwasher. Your home repair program needs some serious attention... Look forward to some good news ..

Desired outcome: PLEASE REPLACE OUR KITCHEN AID DISHWASHER,,,

K
3:55 pm EDT

Sears Extra freezer you charged me for

On July 8, 2022

I ordered an upright freezer online but couldn’t get the charge to go through so I elected to use your chat - I told the person on chat the problem and she got involved and ordered the freezer - unfortunately my order also went through - you sent me a text telling me that Costco would deliver my freezers - I immediately called and told you that I only wanted/needed one - the person I talked to assured me the other freezer would be taken off - well guess what - delivery day came and Costco brought two freezers! I immediately called you and was told to send one of the freezers back and that the charge would be taken off my card - so that’s what I did but to this day I am still being charged for both freezers and have called three times trying to resolve this. Please take care of this immediately. Here is the Case # [protected]

Sears return freezer$1006.70

Kathleen Price

Card #[protected] is the card that was used - this account was closed due to possible fraud and a new card was issued ending in 3507 - I have not received my new cards yet.

Desired outcome: Credit for extra freezer which was never delivered

S
2:55 pm EDT

Sears Onsite service

We have a service agreement for our refrigerator and called for service 7/26 and have yet to get a technician onsite to repair the freezer in the fridge. They have promised but not delivered that we will get a new refrigerator, but nothing has been done in 12 phone calls.

We have called since 7/26 with promises from multiple reps that a call back would be coming and have not received any calls back in 2 months. I have called 12 times and no resolution to date.

Desired outcome: Need a new refrigerator ASAP as the freezer does not work in it

H
6:10 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sears sears craftsman atv jack

SEARS craftsman atv jack. mod#50190, ser#KTH18002513 FAULTY AFTER FIRST USE. Unable to use for last 3 yrs. brandnew. this is not a craftsman company issue. I have contacted SBD owners of Craftsman, they said this is SEARS jack not theirs. nothing wrong with the frame. very strong and sturdy. the faulty part is the bottle jack/and release valve all one piece with a cast allum base. valve is faulty. first stuck closed and wont release, now stuck open and wont pump up.

Desired outcome: offer SEARS support,offer replacement parts, offer replacement bottle jacks, replacement valves, rebuild kits.

2:50 am EDT

Sears Protection Agreement

I've had a protection plan since 1984. 38 years and still have it! For the most part we have been satisfied with it. We had a Kenmore water heater on the plan for at least 12 years. We paid our bill faithfully and thought it was covered. Recently it went bad and we found out that it was no longer on the plan. Sears dropped it from the plan about a year ago. I don't understand how or why it was dropped. When I called about it, I was told that it was to old and parts can no longer be obtained for it. I know that the protection services covers unavailable parts with total replacement of the appliance. After paying for maintenance coverage for over 12 years I would think that it would be unlawful to just drop it off the list. We paid over $1000 to have a replacement installed. I feel that it was a violation of the agreement to drop an item off the list without our approval.

Desired outcome: I would like to be reimbursed for the cost on the water heater or be refunded for the cost if insuring it for the past 12 years.

N
3:09 pm EDT

Sears Samsung refrigerator Model#RFG297AARS

Call Home warranty service

Ice building up under the long drawer of refrigerator

from condensation unable to drain thus locking the drawer as it

continues to freeze and ice gets thicker und the bottom drawer

then the 2-vegetables drawer are unable to open as well.

I have lost food because I was unable to access it, due to the ice

building up and the drawers NOT opening...WTH ?

This is an on-going problem usually once a month I've been able to catch it when I've felt the longest drawer getting hard to open. BUT most often it builds so quickly that I'm unable too.

1st service company did not service Samsung refrigerators

2nd company they email me that was supposed to service the frig

said THEY did not work with Sears. 3rd company they service tech said Samsung refrigerators always have THIS problem, not a good. He never came back to fix ...SO I called the warranty yet AGAIN They sent another tech. He said it was UNrepairable and would process the REplacement order

Desired outcome: N0-THING has been doneNo repairNo ReplacementPLUS the kicker is SEARS is UN reachable. I have called several Numbers and can NOT talk to a REAL person......Seriously ????

B
5:53 pm EDT

Sears Master plan agreement is a joke!!!

I purchase a refigerator from Sears in 2016 Brand New, Kennmore Elite. Of course I put there master protection plan because is suppose to be easier when your appliance need service. May of 2022 I noticed that the fridge was not keeping food cold. I called the number on the plan and my first appointment was June 8th. I could not wait that long and had to purchase a mini fridge to cover the basics and lost tons of food. Sears only reimbnursed me for the fridge not the food. The technican came out reset something on the fridge and the fridge started working .

About a week later fridge went out again. I called and made another appointment and the earliest appointment was July the 12th. On that date technician said the fridge is too close to the wall and put a 2x4 piece of wood behing the fridge. I told him that does not sound like a professional answer/resolution at all. About a week later the frdige start working and stoppe working again. I made another appointment for Aug 26th. When the technician came out his exact words were, the previous two technicians did not order parts" which I replied no. The technician said it is probably has something so do with the defrost system because there is ice build up on the back of the freezer. Tech order three parts that has everything to do with the system working correctly and scheduled another appointment to have them installed which was 9/8. Tech also said its going to go out again and would not put anything in the fridge.

On 9/8 tech came out, installed the parts, and as soon as he left the fridge stopped working completely. I cannot even get water out the fridge. I called sears and they told me a tech would return in an hour and I would receive a phone call by 6pm. It was approx 3pm when I called sears. They also told me that they are calling dispatch to have the tech come back. My sons had football practice that I always attend but this day I stayed home because the tech was coming back. No one called to confirm appointment and tech never showed up.

I called and made another appontment for 9/23. I called the protection nunber several times and not trying to offend anyone but always get a person that I cannot understand because there accent is so thick. I called back 3 times to get a person I could understand and talked to a women who told me she coudl place a place to replace the fridge being that I had 4 failed attempts and a servce date in place, 9/23, to have the frdige repair. On 9/14 I called to check the replacement claim and I was denied. This rep told me that I did not qualify because only one technician order parts.

I told her I am not a tech this is why I have a plan therefore if your techs did not order parts and they come out to assess the frdidge that is not my fault. I asked to speak to a supervisor and the women put me on hold for 10 minutes. When she finally came back she told me her supervisor was in a meeting. I asked what was her supervisor name and she said she would introduce herself when she calls me back. I expressed to her you work with a person all day and I cannot even have the person name that I am going to receive a call from. I even asked when is this person suppose to be called and she said she may call tommorrow 9/15.

OH by the way I just renewed my plan of $900 because I have other appliance on this plan which was done 9/5. At the end of the call the rep asked me if I want to add anything else to the plan. I informed her why in the world would I add anything else when I am extremely disgusted by the service I am getting now now going into 4 months. I have two children 10 and 7 and on on the way which we plan to breastfeed due 11/1 and I do not have a working fridge.

Rep told me I have to wait until ther service tech visit my home on 9/23. I have taken off from work, worked from home, and missed practices and I do not deservce this level of professional or lack there off. Sears use to be the best when it came to repair but they are a joke at this time.

Desired outcome: I plan states if they cannot fix the appliance they need to replace it. Becuase I have received such poor service since May 2022 I would need my fridge replaced before my newborn arrives.

C
9:57 pm EDT

Sears KENMORE ELITE REFRIGERATOR MODEL [protected]

I purchased the above refrigerator from Sears 5/30/2017, the compressor went out and I was charged $629.94 for labor to replace it. I understand this is a known issue with this refrigerator. I understand there have been lawsuits over this matter. I am told that this compressor is being replaced with the same compressor. I have been told that this compressor may also fail as many have. I believe this refrigerator should have been recalled. I would like to be refunded for the labor charge.

Connie Bumpus

8460 SylvaniaMetamora Rd

Sylvania OH 43560

[protected]@bex.net

[protected]

Desired outcome: Refund for labor charge for repair.

C
5:42 pm EDT

Sears Kitchen Aid Refrigerator

I called Sears to schedule a repair on my refrigerator and was sold a warranty for $49 a month. Was told the $99 diagnostic fee would be waived and if parts are needed, I would receive 50% off. The tech came and tie first thing he said was he hates working on Kitchen Aid and it won’t be fixed. He then said the parts are $1150 with $150 off bright it to $1005 along with $99 diagnostic. He also said why didn’t we buy the warranty from him . I told him I’d like to call Sears customer service to get clarification. The tech closed out the ticket. I can not get anyone who understands what is going on. I’ve spent 2 days and 8 hours on the phone. The last person said a supervisor will call back within 2 hours that was over 6 hours ago. I’m frustrated with the lack of customer service Sears offers. It is impossible to actually speak with a representative

Desired outcome: I want my refrigerator fixed for 50% off and $99 applied to parts or better yet fix it under my warranty

Sears reviews 0

Looks like Sears has no reviews yet.
Subscribe to receive notifications of all new customer feedback

If you represent Sears, take charge of your business profile by claiming it and stay informed about any new reviews or complaints submitted.

👉 Claim your business

About Sears

Screenshot Sears
Sears is a long-standing retail chain offering a diverse range of products including appliances, tools, clothing, and home goods. They also provide services such as appliance repair, home improvement, and auto maintenance. The brand has a significant online presence through their website, sears.com, where customers can shop for their wide selection of merchandise.
How to file a complaint about Sears?

1. Log in or create an account: Ensure you are logged in to your ComplaintsBoard.com account to proceed. If you do not have an account, please register by providing the necessary information and verifying your email address.

2. Navigating to the complaint form: Once logged in, locate the 'File a Complaint' button situated at the top right corner of the website and click on it to access the complaint form.

3. Writing the title: In the 'Complaint Title' field, concisely summarize the main issue you have encountered with Sears. Make it specific and clear, such as "Defective Appliance Delivered by Sears" or "Poor Customer Service at Sears Store".

4. Detailing the experience: In the complaint description, provide a detailed account of your experience. Mention key areas such as product quality, customer service, delivery, warranties, and refunds. Include specifics about any transactions, such as dates, amounts, and item descriptions. Clearly describe the nature of the issue, including any faults or discrepancies. If you attempted to resolve the problem, detail the steps you took and how Sears responded. Explain how this issue has personally affected you, whether it's through inconvenience, financial loss, or other impacts.

5. Attaching supporting documents: Attach any relevant documents that support your complaint, such as receipts, emails, or photographs. Be cautious not to include sensitive personal information that could compromise your privacy or security.

6. Filling optional fields: Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to indicate any financial losses you have incurred due to the issue with Sears. In the 'Desired Outcome' field, specify what resolution you are seeking, whether it's a refund, exchange, or other forms of compensation.

7. Review before submission: Carefully review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness. Ensure that all the information provided is correct and that your description clearly conveys the issue and your desired resolution.

8. Submission process: After reviewing your complaint, click the 'Submit' button to file your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com. Ensure that you receive a confirmation that your complaint has been successfully submitted.

9. Post-Submission Actions: Stay active on ComplaintsBoard.com to monitor any responses or updates related to your complaint. Check your account regularly for any communication from Sears or additional inquiries from the ComplaintsBoard.com community.

Overview of Sears complaint handling

Sears reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 19, 2006. The latest review Appliance repair (microwave) unresolved by sear home services (transformco) was posted on May 15, 2024. The latest complaint craftman replacement was resolved on Sep 19, 2023. Sears has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 2947 reviews. Sears has resolved 944 complaints.
Ratings on other sites
Trustpilot
Trustpilot
1.1
1591 reviews
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service
  1. Sears contacts

2. Sears phone numbers
    +1 (847) 286-2500
    +1 (847) 286-2500
    Click up if you have successfully reached Sears by calling +1 (847) 286-2500 phone number 2 2 users reported that they have successfully reached Sears by calling +1 (847) 286-2500 phone number Click down if you have unsuccessfully reached Sears by calling +1 (847) 286-2500 phone number 3 3 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Sears by calling +1 (847) 286-2500 phone number
    +1 (800) 665-2127
    +1 (800) 665-2127
    Click up if you have successfully reached Sears by calling +1 (800) 665-2127 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached Sears by calling +1 (800) 665-2127 phone number Click down if you have unsuccessfully reached Sears by calling +1 (800) 665-2127 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Sears by calling +1 (800) 665-2127 phone number
    Sears Home Services
    +1 (866) 850-0518
    +1 (866) 850-0518
    Click up if you have successfully reached Sears by calling +1 (866) 850-0518 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached Sears by calling +1 (866) 850-0518 phone number Click down if you have unsuccessfully reached Sears by calling +1 (866) 850-0518 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Sears by calling +1 (866) 850-0518 phone number
    New Orders
    +1 (877) 550-9254
    +1 (877) 550-9254
    Click up if you have successfully reached Sears by calling +1 (877) 550-9254 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached Sears by calling +1 (877) 550-9254 phone number Click down if you have unsuccessfully reached Sears by calling +1 (877) 550-9254 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Sears by calling +1 (877) 550-9254 phone number
    Existing Orders
  5. Sears social media
Sears Category
Sears is ranked 15 among 65 companies in the Department Stores category

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone