The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Royal Holiday Vacation Club — scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Having read several of these complaints, I want to ad one more. We purchased "unlimited use" for a 30 year period at our home resort Bavaro Princess, in Punta Cana. We were originally told we could use a suite whenever available, and for our friends and guests also. We only had to pay the "all-inclusive" daily fee, which at the time was about $44.00 per person per day. As they told us "The hotel makes money on the food, and you get the room basically for free." We paid $6, 000. Our first surprise came when we resevered a week, and were told that for members of the unlimited use plan, the daily all inclusive fee is $78.00 per person per day, which of course is almost $500 a week more for two people. I told them I would never had bought the plan if I knew this in advance. Based on our annual "points" cost, we were only saving about $20 a week for our $6, 000 purchase. It would take us 300 weeks to make up the $ difference. Of course all who have written about Royal Holiday will tell you that such appeals to logic do not register with their representatives. Well, I am writing today to tell you we have just been informed that "unilimted use" members now can only reserve "platinum" suites at a cost of $113 per person per day. I looked on line, and could easily book the same week, with the same flight for $777 dollars LESS than the cost of my membership plan. Non "platinum" suites are readily available. Even a "platinum" suite is $156 less (for two) on line. This begs the questions what did I actually GET for my purchase? I think "screwed" is the answer. I printed out the on line package and am bringing it with us to show them. I do not expect to get any satisfaction from them. THE POINT: Don't listen to anything they say, do not take a tour or be lulled into a "free" breakfast - it will be the most expensive breakfast you ever had. Above all else "DO NOT MAKE EYE CONTACT!" Stay away from these scam artists. They change their story every visit.
More Royal Holiday Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Holiday Club - class action lawsuit!
- Royal Holiday Club - got money back and contract cancelled!
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday is a scam!
- Royal Holiday Club - cancellation of contract
- Royal Holiday Club - problems getting cancellation!
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - vacation club misrepresentation of contract
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday horrible timeshare experience
- Royal Holiday - timeshare scam
- Royal Holiday Nassau Comfort Suite Paradise Island - timeshare vacation scam
- Royal Holiday - cancellation of fraudulent - misleading contract