Great Wolf Lodge Logo

Great Wolf Lodge

Having problems with Great Wolf Lodge?

Great Wolf Lodge reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 26, 2009. The latest review Specific room booked / reserved unavailable upon arrival was posted on Sep 28, 2021. The latest complaint buffett made us sick/no outside access was resolved on Sep 13, 2021. Great Wolf Lodge has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 116 reviews. Great Wolf Lodge has resolved 25 complaints.

Great Wolf Lodge Customer Service Contacts

525 Junction Road, Suite 6000 South
Madison, Wisconsin

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Great Wolf Lodge Customer Service. Initial Great Wolf Lodge complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Great Wolf Lodge above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Great Wolf Lodge. Discuss the issues you have had with Great Wolf Lodge and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Great Wolf Lodge Complaints & Reviews

Sep 28, 2021

Great Wolf Lodge — Specific room booked / reserved unavailable upon arrival

I booked our stay in June after spending over an hour on the website chat and then on the phone to book a...

Sep 27, 2021

Great Wolf Lodge — Covid protection, logistic failures

I took my family to the great wolf lodge in Gurnee over Labor Day weekend, and encountered a plethora of...

Great Wolf Lodgebuffett made us sick/no outside access

I have two huge complaints about my families first time to great wolf. First of all we couldn't enjoy our second day because four of us got food poising from the buffet and ended up sick, so sick we are still off work/school today. the second complaint is that we had no balcony or area to dry swimsuits when the room is charged based on a balcony, how is that ok? the room was also incredibly dirty there was a spider web the size of a football above the couch in the living room! I am so disappointed

• Great Wolf Lodge's response · Sep 13, 2021

Hi Heather! We're sorry to hear you had this experience. Can you please email us your confirmation number at [email protected], so we can look into this further?

Sep 10, 2021

Great Wolf Lodge — All activities and restaurants closed hours before supposed to and was given incorrect information.

Conf #[protected] Name: Colunga Family We arrived around 6:30pm on Sat Sept 4th 2021 to check in. Upon check in...

Sep 05, 2021

Great Wolf Lodge — Hotel customer service check in

We have called for a month straight to ask to check in early and also have conjoined rooms all to be told we...

Aug 24, 2021

Great Wolf Lodge — Child with disability denied access

I called your customer service prior to booking my reservation to make sure that it would be OK that my son...

Aug 22, 2021

Great Wolf Lodge — No signal on the television can't watch any TV, no balcony access.

I wanted a balcony, so I can sit out there and drink my coffee when the sun sets and when it rises. So I...

Scotrun

Great Wolf LodgeCancelling reservation due to hurricane/miscommunication/language barriers/une

* Hurricane approaching where I live
    * Call to find out policy on such
    * Was told by Martha that I could cancel without penalty, given customer services # to call ( Language challenge /it was difficult communicating)
    * Caller customer service, it was a chance to win a $100.00 gift card. Told Briana I didn't want it I just wanted customer service. Briana's response was you have to do this first. I said " this is frustrating" Briana's response was something to the effect" your frustrating"! I hung up"
    *I then called another customer service # I found. This was answered by Yolanda. She was very nice and helpful but once again, difficult to understand. Once again it was frustrating! She reported that you could only cancel at Massachusetts location. I told her that we wouldn't be able to get there due to the storm. She said she would have to get policy for the Pocono location and put me on hold several times. We finally got to a place where she said we could put the deposit on hold( which Wendy said you couldn't previously). I agreed to put the deposit on hold!
    WOW that process was PAINFUL!
    For such a large organization I would think you would have a better system in place for (not just a hurricane) any thing.
    Also by the way, I called the Pocono facility on Tuesday 8/17/2021 it directed me to leave a voice mail, which I did. Today id 8/20/2021 and I have yet to receive a call back.
    *As a customer service representative, I can tell you, your customer service needs to be reevaluated ! If you were to listen to the recordings from that day, I believe you would agree!
    *I will go eventually(having a deposit of over $900.00, but I will certainly not recommend your facility.
    * There is actually so much more! The reservations were under Scott Gardiner for 8/22/2021-8/24/2021. My name is Cindy and I handled the reservations and cancellations. Feel free to call me at [protected] or email me at cindy.[protected]@coldwellbanker.com.

• Great Wolf Lodge's response · Aug 20, 2021

Hi Cindy, we're really sorry to hear this. Can you email us to [email protected] with your confirmation number so we can further look into your stay?

Aug 14, 2021

Great Wolf Lodge — Dirty room with diarrhea , disgusting, cheap frozen food

I spent 3 nights at HWL in the Poconos with my family. $2000 later we left thinking how disgusting the food...

Great Wolf LodgeCleaning

Good afternoon
      My name is Sabienne. I took my family to the Great Wolf Logde in Fitchburg MA for 5 days last week.For the 5 days, no one came to clean the room nor to empty the garbage. I called the front desk and asked or a cleaning and I was told per CDC they do not do overnight cleaning but they will send someone to empty the garbage. Yet no one came.
      My son get bedbugs bite sleeping on his bed. I am very disappointed and discussed of the place.I reported the bugs bite to the housekeeping manager STACY, she along with the pool/water manager get my information and said they will call me after 1 to 2 days after they gave me some hydrocortisone ointment to put on the bites. No one call me after tI left this place last Friday.
      My family loves to go to the Great Wolf lodge with this experience, we have to find another water park to go.

• Updated by Sabienne Legros · Jul 27, 2021

Hope that someone cares enough to gix this problem

• Great Wolf Lodge's response · Jul 28, 2021

Hi Sabienne, thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to hear you had this experience. We've forwarded your information to our guest relations team at our Fitchburg, MA location. Someone will be reaching out shortly. Thanks for your patience!

Great Wolf LodgeFood

We brought our three grandchildren to stay at Great Wolf in Mason, Ohio, I spent quite a bit of money which I expected, my little ones were thrilled. We were not. I spent 128 dollars at dinner Saturday night 7/17. All the food was cold, part of the floor was broken with tape around it. It was awful. We were so excited to bring the little ones to play but so disappointed in the food.

Tammy Kreemer

7/16-7/18

Great Wolf LodgeCustomer Service Representative Aaron unhelpful

I just called customer service and spoke with Aaron (he was unwilling to disclose his last name). The purpose of my inquiry was to clarify if a pharmacist qualified for the HEROES discount because it says medical professionals in its description. After placing me on a 5 minute hold, his final answer was "Yes sir, that should work". I then said "you say ‘should work', can you please give me a solid yes or no?" I live out of state and want to be certain whether or not this discount offer code will be honored. I told him this and emphasized that "no" is ok, I just need an accurate answer. He then proceeded to repeat that it "should work". I then asked if I could get his name to provide to the checkin desk if I should run into any problems and he was unwilling to provide anything beyond his first name. At this point, I was frustrated that he had not helped with a single issue at all and wasn't trying to make it better. I then thanked him for his time but told him we would be booking with another option due to getting no questions answered or any help through the "Customer Service" channel. To me, this would be more accurately described as customer disservice. I received no apology or follow up. Just wanted to share this distasteful experience. We will be avoiding GWL in the future if this is what is to be expected. Thanks

• Great Wolf Lodge's response · Jul 09, 2021

Hi, we're sorry to hear you had this experience. Can you please email us your confirmation number and best method of contact to [email protected]?

Great Wolf LodgePricing

Hi I booked a birthday party trip for my son and several families over two months in advance. I chatted online with a representative and I inquired about a cabana as the webpage would not pull up. I was told it would be $120 plus tax. I should have booked right then but I told them I would book in a few minutes... no mention of price "fluctuations". I chatted with another representative not more than 10 minutes later and they told me the price was $320 plus tax. I said I just chatted with someone and got a way different price. They said sorry we can guarantee prices that we give you given demand. Ok so in 10 minutes the price in two months went up almost triple the original price. This place is a scam. Not only did I pay Ritz Carlton prices for a room, but when I tried to add extras they change the price on me in 10 minutes. I am thinking about canceling the whole trip and birthday party because this is not what a company should be about. They are taking advantage of their customers!

Great Wolf LodgeService

The california location texted me at 9:00 p.M. At night letting me know that they were no longer opening their building even though me and my children have already traveled out of our way to be closer so that we can wake up and check in since I was told the day before we could check in at 12:00 and then the next day at 9:00 p.M. The day before our reservation they decided they were no longer opening the building and they told me that they would not help me get another room for another day because they do not know what they could do. This reservation was for my five year old birthday party and I had to break my children's heart and they felt that they did not need to fix a problem even though they didn't even give me 24 hour notice that they were canceling my reservation due to their own personal problems with their company.

Apr 23, 2021

Great Wolf Lodge — Front desk

I was quoted my room would be under the special of $99. A night and was charged 169 per night. I need money...

Great Wolf LodgeEmployee harassment

I sent a detailed message of my complaint to the kcks location and I do not believe they will take it seriously. I used to work there and was harassed by not only a person in housekeeping but also my superiors... Please have them forward my complaint to someone who will take it seriously because my family wants to return but I don't trust the employees who harrassed me that are still employed there. I don't feel safe staying there with then knowing I complained about how my complaints of being harrassed were handled. Until something is done about it I fear my family and I will be treated poorly and continuously harrassed until this matter is resolved. Please, my kids want to go back and I don't feel safe. Thank you.

Mar 12, 2020

Great Wolf Lodge — Service

Greatwolf refuses to refund my fees during Californias mandatory Corona Virus mandate. I Booked 5 days ago...

Mar 05, 2020

Great Wolf Lodge — Horrible customer service / discrimination

I had booked a reservation and needed to change date well in advance due to illness, to ensure I dont spread...

Mar 02, 2020

Great Wolf Lodge — Booking/Billing

I booked a room at this location on February 20, 2020 for the dates of February 28, 2020-March 2, 2020..We...

Feb 29, 2020

Great Wolf Lodge — Dining/Food experience

Greetings, Hope all is well! My name is Tina Jones and I stayed at Great Wolf Lodge on February 28...

Scotrun