Having problems with MyFlightSearch?

MyFlightSearch reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 25, 2016. The latest review lack of refund after over a year was posted on Oct 15, 2021. The latest complaint Flight Reservation# FSON810837 was resolved on Jul 23, 2021. MyFlightSearch has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 71 reviews. MyFlightSearch has resolved 4 complaints.

MyFlightSearch Customer Service Contacts

+1 833 200 3270 (Customer Service)
+1 833 200 3343 (Head Office)
4045 S Spencer St., Suite 402
Las Vegas, Nevada
Customer Service Center of Excellence
Plot № 230, Udyog Vihar, Phase-I, Gurgaon - 122001, Haryana, India

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MyFlightSearch Customer Service. Initial MyFlightSearch complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MyFlightSearch above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MyFlightSearch. Discuss the issues you have had with MyFlightSearch and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

MyFlightSearch Complaints & Reviews

MyFlightSearchlack of refund after over a year

I booked a flight with Myflightsearch.com for myself, my husband and our Daugther to fly to Toronto ON on July 2nd and to return to St. John's on July 9th. Since the pandemic hit we have been unable to travel so I emailed the company on June 4th asking about a travel voucher. Since the pandemic is still ongoing, on Jan 14, 2021 I called and messaged to cancel our trip and advised I would like a refund, however the refund would need to be sent in the form of a check because the Credit card I booked our flights on was no longer valid. I was finally sent a refund check on Aug 10th for $786.51 US ($968.98 Canadian) on Sept 7th I received an alert from my bank that this check bounced. I have been contacting this company on a regular basis since and have been getting no where. I was advised that a Money order or travelers check would be sent to replace the one that bounced and that was sent on Sept 14th. Two weeks past Sept 14th, I call the company again as I still have not received my refund. The rep advised it would take 21 days for the check to be sent before they can escalate on their end. We are now Oct 15th and I still have no refund. Now I am being told there is no way of tracking this check on their end and I just have to wait longer, that is ofcourse when I actually speak to someone with a little compassion and don't hang up when they don't know what else to say.

MyFlightSearchbooking refund (no ticket)

purchased in august 2021 booking number FSON89101 never was sent an e ticket started requesting 10/6 they kept saying it would be the next day, but I never received a reply called the airline (United) direct - they did not have a record of the booking, and one of the flights had been cancelled. I emailed to request a refund 10/11 . 10/12 tried calling customer service and the number hung up. called the number on the website and this was 'no longer in service'.

I would like a refund. I would also like to warn others not to deal with them

• MyFlightSearch's response · Oct 13, 2021

HI,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your correct booking number.

Regards
        Customer service

MyFlightSearchScam!! Still no refond !!

Hello ladies and gentlemen, Following my e-mail below, to you, addressed on 13.08.21 at 20h18min (Belgian time) and your response on the same date at 17.54 (US time), I called your call center at [protected] on Monday August 16, 21, Tuesday August 17, 21 and Wednesday August 18, 21.
      On 08.16.21, the operator of your call center that I got online asked me to confirm the contact details so that the relevant department can call me back to reschedule our trip. I had no feedback from this service that day.
      On 17.08.21, I called your call center back and the operator I had online repeated the same thing to me as the one I had the day before. I then complained that I hadn't been called back the day before. This operator then promised me that the waiting period for the competent service to reschedule my trip should not exceed 1 hour and that if it was not the case I could call back after 1 hour. Two hours later, I called back and all the operators I had online put me on hold under the pretext of checking. The waits lasted so long that communications ended up stopping. I even suspect that some operators have voluntarily hung up without reserving the necessary follow-up to my file.
      On 08/18/21, a first operator had exactly the same attitude as those of the two previous days. On my second attempt, another operator explained to me that the problem was due to an inability to contact me again because I live in Belgium and your telephone system does not allow your employees to reach a foreign telephone number. I cannot describe to you my amazement and dismay at this crucial information, only on the third day. You will agree with me that this risky management of files on the part of a travel agency of your standing speaks for itself.
      So I had to make over ten phone calls over three days before I came up with the ticket refund deal I had with the last operator I had online.
      I would also like you to know that, given the time I had to wait on the phone, the calls were billed to me by my telephone company. Am I to conclude from this, a false advertisement on the free telephone communications with your call center?
      I hereby confirm to you my desire to be reimbursed for the $ 921.45.
      I resume below my postal and banking details:

MyFlightSearchFlight Reservation# FSON810837

Made a reservation using the search engine provided by MyFlightSearch.com. After providing my credit card number and purchasing my flight the confirmation email stated my flight had been booked and my E-ticket would arrive shortly after the credit card had been approved. The card was approved but my E-ticket did not arrive. I called the following morning(14hrs later) to find out why my E ticket had not arrived. They said the flight price had changed and I needed to pay another $56. I said I would think about it. I researched this company and found years of complaints about them and this run around technique. When I called back to cancel the ticket, the customer service person repeatedly asking me why I wanted to cancel. They said they hadn't charged my credit card yet. I asked to simply cancel it and informed them I had cancelled my credit card, then hung up. Shortly after that I got a notice of cancellation from ICheapFlight.com. I reported this to BBB.ORG

• MyFlightSearch's response · Aug 05, 2021

Card was never charged, booking cancelled without any refund.We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

MyFlightSearchNever received refund FSON399666

Numerous calls to customer service. 3/23 spoke to Rebecca and she said I would be refunded in 7 to 10 days., 4/12 I spoke to Austin and he stated I would have it returned within 21 days., 5/12 I spoke to Alex and he said he would check with the bank and either call me of refund the money within 24 hours (did not happen), 5/17 I spoke with a Dean and he hung up on me. I called back and spoke to A Dennis and he also hung up on me. May 17, 2021 I received an email stating that my refund of 188.80 has been approved and will be put back into my account. To this date I have not received any refund. Booking number FSON399666. Correspondence from you states the longest it can take it two billing cycles. Please advise. My Email is Tricia.[protected]@gmail.com.

• MyFlightSearch's response · Aug 05, 2021

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.We will process the refund and you will get it back on the same card used for it.

MyFlightSearchMy flight search.com booking

6/25/21 Searched for United AL on the internet and this site came up as a United ticket reservation website...2-roundtrip tickets Den-KC 7/22-7/26 ..Charged my MC ...0043 $395.60..entry appears on my MC statement. My MC statement lists the entry as United Airlines HSC . My flight search booking number is FSON677696

6/25/21 emailed about not getting a confirmation # in order to prepay baggage and select seats. Their reply .."reservation is under process kindly wait for some time we will share your tickets"

7/3/21 sent another email inquiring about the confirmation..

7/4/21 their reply: "...we regret for the delay in sending your tickets, kindly be advised we shared this with our team and request to wait for some time and we will share t on your email"

7/5 or 7/6.. called the company number [protected] and spoke with a gentleman with an Indian accent who assured me the confirmation would be in my email the following morning, which it never did appear.

7/7/21 I called the company again and was promised the same...it would be in my next morning's email...did not happen.

7/16/21..I emailed again with same concern and no reply to date.

7/17/21..because we could not obtain the confirmation # after 3+ weeks, and we needed to be at our destination on 7/22/21, I went ahead and booked the same flight direct with United and immediately received the confirmation number for the flights.

7/18/21 I have decided to attempt to get my $395.60 back via myflightsearch.com, United or my credit card company and that's why I'm filing this complaint with you to see if you can help resolve this issue.

• MyFlightSearch's response · Aug 05, 2021

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.We have already processed the refund even after receiving the dispute request done through your bank.Please contact your bank for the update.

MyFlightSearchWaiting for the remainder of my refund

Booking Reference # 485598 (Thurs Mar. 19 2020)

I booked and paid for two seats. Brian McLean and my wife, Donna McLean.
              I pd, $672.48 US dollars. You returned 232.20 Canadian dollars. How did you arrive at this amount. The check, Delta document # [protected].
              I Pd. My Flight search and was cancelled by my Flight Search four days later. Again, you cancelled me by way of a text message four days after taking my money. It was also three days before my departure. This really left me scrambling to get a flight. My wife was sent a refund of 232.20 CND, I paid well over $900.00 CND as the exchange rate was terrible. Please explain what you did to deserve almost $700.00 CND. Please contact me. I am very frustrated as I have tried so many times to resolve this issue. I am sure $700.00 dollars isn't much to a big company like yours, but it will really help at home here as I have been out of work since the pandemic. Please, Please help. Be Fair. Brian McLean

MyFlightSearchFlight cancelled but won’t credit me the money paid

We had two flights booked with myflightsearch. Covid hit. We called them and the flights were cancelled in February 2020. Because of Covid, Air Canada refunded myflightsearch the price of our tickets. But now myflightsearch will not send that money to us. We have had multiple calls and emails to no avail. We get a different excuse every time. Can you help?

MyFlightSearchCancel flight/refund

I made reservations for a flight in may which was canceled by the company itself. Then they took payment for the flight in the amount of 593.20 in may and I have waited 4 weeks for them to process the refund they keep giving me the run around and not wanting to refund my money. I have sent several emails no on responds. I call they tell me they dont have supervisors to talk with. They tell me to wait 10-14 days then hang up. This is very disappointing and not very customer friendly. I would like my money.

MyFlightSearchRequest for a refund

On Feb 20, 2020, I booked a flight (373614) from Ottawa to Proserpine, Quensland for April 13, 2020. The pandemic prohibited this flight.
                    After receiving a letter from Air Canada that refunds are being issued for booking reference # NAGPUS, I am requesting a refund.
                    I have called 7 times today and have been cut-off 7 times, regardless of leaving my tel. # for a call back, That has not happened.
                    I am very disappointed and frustrated with the service provided by MyFlight Search.com.
                    Please contact me very soon,
                    H. Desfosses
                    I

MyFlightSearch.comRefund

I purchase two airline tickets March 2020 Flight # 377664 waited for confirmation on this flight over 24 hours tried the call to speak to someone but never did get to speak to anyone then I email to cancel my flight I did get a email back that my money will be refunded to my account but they did refunded they money. I have contacted then several times through email enquiring about my refund and keeps the same answer that I will get my refund within 14 business day it has been over a year now and I am still waiting on my refund

MyFlightSearchNot receiving my refund

I ordered a ticket to phoenix, AZ from CVG. They cancelled my flight and have not refunded my money! I am have called countless times they said they were sending it in the mail they never did. Going on 6 months still nothing, I am military it's not easy for me to take trips to see my family. I missed a funeral because they cancelled my flight it would be nice to get a refund back

MyFlightSearchFlight Cancellation

I bought 2 tickets to fly between Canada an Europe due to a family emergency, I paid them receive the confirmation email. without any problem.
                          One hour later I receive two emails with the cancellation of both flights, with the message attached:

" Dear MAXIMILIANO GARCIA,
                          Thank you for choosing MyFlightSearch.com
                          As per our conversation and as agreed, we have cancelled your booking number FSON534489, with no cancellation fee.
                          We have submitted a refund request in the amount of $585.96 to be refunded back to your original form of payment. While we make every attempt that the amount is credited back to you at the earliest, in some exceptional cases this may take one to two billing cycles to reflect on your credit card statement.
                          Kind regards,

MyFlightSearch.com"

Dear MAXIMILIANO GARCIA,
                          Thank you for choosing MyFlightSearch.com
                          As per our conversation and as agreed, we have cancelled your booking, booking number
                          FSON661753
                          Please be advised that your card has not been charged for this reservation.
                          Kind regards,

MyFlightSearch.co

No body call me and I didn't request any cancellation.
                          I answered those emails nobody answer me back.
                          When I called to customer service they said "flights were cancelled due to something suspicious" NO more explanation and send me to the airline to get the ticket.

That itinerary was coordinated with some others booking flights in Europe, Covid19 test, and hotels... and produce me some inconvenient.

Is was absolutely irresponsible the way that they cancelled, lying about a fake call requesting cancellation.

The worst page ever.

MyFlightSearchScam

They are big Liers. They kept saying they sent out the refund check since last year March /2020, but they never did until Today Jan /19/2020. They steals money from customers. Their service is bulshit. Don't trust them. I had worst experience ever.
                            Never ever book any flight with them if you don't wanna be scammed.

MyFlight SearchBooking reference#479399

The MyFlight Search Co.has sold me 2 fly tickets onJun12, 2020 from Toronto
                              (YYZ) to Berlin(TXL) for U$ 1542.86 for the flight on Sep5, 2020 with Aer Lingus
                              .The flight has been cancelled without any notification.
                              I have e-mailed a lot of times and try to reach them by calling [protected].
                              NO RESPONSE.I have received just one e-mail that the Co.is ready to refund but the Aer Lingus needs more time.
                              In the meanwhile I am still waiting 6 months for refund .Even CTA Canada is unable to do something in this regard.
                              My name is Dr.B.Krom .My e-mail address is: benjamin.krom05 @gmail.com
                              and you can reach me at this time in Berlin, Germany @[protected] till Dec 27, 2020 and thereafter in Toronto, Canada @[protected].
                              I am trying to attach my itinerary to you but the photo format hasn't been recognized .
                              Thank you.

MyFlightSearchRefund

It's going on 7 months and have not received my refund on a flight that they canceled this is beyond me my flight booking # was 420369 I've called multiple time but the service team tells me 7-14 business days as always but as I said it's going on 7 months

My Flight SearchRefund

I purchased tickets on June 9 for tickets in October 2020. It went on my charge card but they wanted to charge me more for the tickets so they could assure me the tickets. I said no and wanted my tickets refunded. They said sure it would take maybe up to 60 days. I have called them 4 times and still no refund! I called today and they said 2 more weeks. Not happy with this so called company. I just want my money back. I am retired so money is very tight. Please help me

MyFlightSearchRefund

RE: Booking 370085. I booked tickets for 3 passengers for July 2020. Due to the Covid, I cancelled our travel plans & informed My Flight in June 2020. I was informed at that time my credit card would be credited, which has not happened. I have notified My Flight & have been informed several times I would be mailed a check for the refund. I have waited for 4+months for a refund of $1029.03.
                                    I have been informed several times "the check is on the way." According to your website there should be no charge 'til the tickets are issued. I cancelled the flight for the 3 of us in June. PLEASE address this. I need the money.

Oct 15, 2020

MyFlightSearch — Booking

On May 16, 2020 we booked a flight with my flightsearch.com, And entertaining to a contract for a flight...

Sep 30, 2020

MyFlightSearch — Requesting refund of 2 airline tickets

Dear Sir/Madame I am requesting a refund on my credit card Reference #408732 Reference #416202 I have been...