Having problems with MyFlightSearch?

MyFlightSearch Customer Service Contacts

+1 833 200 3270 (Customer Service)
+1 833 200 3343 (Head Office)
4045 S Spencer St., Suite 402
Las Vegas, Nevada
Customer Service Center of Excellence
Plot № 230, Udyog Vihar, Phase-I, Gurgaon - 122001, Haryana, India

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MyFlightSearch Customer Service. Initial MyFlightSearch complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MyFlightSearch above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MyFlightSearch. Discuss the issues you have had with MyFlightSearch and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

MyFlight SearchBooking reference#479399

The MyFlight Search Co.has sold me 2 fly tickets onJun12, 2020 from Toronto
(YYZ) to Berlin(TXL) for U$ 1542.86 for the flight on Sep5, 2020 with Aer Lingus
.The flight has been cancelled without any notification.
I have e-mailed a lot of times and try to reach them by calling [protected].
NO RESPONSE.I have received just one e-mail that the Co.is ready to refund but the Aer Lingus needs more time.
In the meanwhile I am still waiting 6 months for refund .Even CTA Canada is unable to do something in this regard.
My name is Dr.B.Krom .My e-mail address is: benjamin.krom05 @gmail.com
and you can reach me at this time in Berlin, Germany @[protected] till Dec 27, 2020 and thereafter in Toronto, Canada @[protected].
I am trying to attach my itinerary to you but the photo format hasn't been recognized .
Thank you.

MyFlightSearchRefund

It's going on 7 months and have not received my refund on a flight that they canceled this is beyond me my flight booking # was 420369 I've called multiple time but the service team tells me 7-14 business days as always but as I said it's going on 7 months

My Flight SearchRefund

I purchased tickets on June 9 for tickets in October 2020. It went on my charge card but they wanted to charge me more for the tickets so they could assure me the tickets. I said no and wanted my tickets refunded. They said sure it would take maybe up to 60 days. I have called them 4 times and still no refund! I called today and they said 2 more weeks. Not happy with this so called company. I just want my money back. I am retired so money is very tight. Please help me

MyFlightSearchRefund

RE: Booking 370085. I booked tickets for 3 passengers for July 2020. Due to the Covid, I cancelled our travel plans & informed My Flight in June 2020. I was informed at that time my credit card would be credited, which has not happened. I have notified My Flight & have been informed several times I would be mailed a check for the refund. I have waited for 4+months for a refund of $1029.03.
        I have been informed several times "the check is on the way." According to your website there should be no charge 'til the tickets are issued. I cancelled the flight for the 3 of us in June. PLEASE address this. I need the money.

Oct 15, 2020

MyFlightSearch — Booking

On May 16, 2020 we booked a flight with my flightsearch.com, And entertaining to a contract for a flight...

Sep 30, 2020

MyFlightSearch — Requesting refund of 2 airline tickets

Dear Sir/Madame I am requesting a refund on my credit card Reference #408732 Reference #416202 I have been...

Sep 27, 2020

MyFlightSearch — No refund for cancelled flight

Sadly, I bought a plane ticket with MFS. (Booking number 418229) My story is the same as many I've read...

MyFlightSearchFraudulent business!!

After booking my flight and confirming with me via phone me conversation the night prior that my flight was good to go on time, I arrived at the terminal the next day and they had no record of my reservation!! I called their customer service line and they told me there was nothing they can do. Only gave me an email address to a "manager". Once I was in contact with him, he said
          Myflightsearch will refund me my ticket price. but it's been almost 10 months and I have seen no refund. They keep saying "Please wait some time". They agreed to refund me my ticket but every time I contact them I spend about an hour on hold and once someone answers they transfer me to someone else... not a valid company! Do not book with them!!

Jun 30, 2020

MyFlightSearch — Booked tickets three months ago, they voided them and tried to charge me more money

If I could give a negative number I would! My reservations that were booked 3 months ago were voided by...

MyFlightSearchNever got tickets - called to say they couldn't get ticket price

These people are pure scam artists!

They took money for tickets, the message said the flight was booked. booking number 466625. They called a couple days before the trip and said there was a problem with the flight. Turns out they never booked the flight. When I called back they said it would cost more money. Turns out, this is a total scam! My friend was charged on her card. now she must call the bank and hopefully get her money back. These people need to be shut down!
            Apparently they have multiple names. myinflightsearch, highskycheap and inskytravels.com. phone numbers [protected], [protected], [protected].
            also, they hung up on me when I tried to cancel. I called three or four times.

MyFlightSearchTicket buyer wasn't notified that flight has been cancelled

My daughter bought a ticket to Alaska on Thursday, June 4 and never received the e-ticket which was promised within 24 hours. On Monday, June 8, she contacted customer service. When someone finally answered the phone (she was on hold for 7-10 minutes), my daughter was informed that the flight had been cancelled. The trip was scheduled for July. No communication was sent via email or by phone regarding the flight cancellation. She is seeking a full refund of the ticket purchase. The company told her that she would receive a full refund in 20-28 days. When asked about the delay in getting her refund, the blame fell on COVID-19.

We have already disputed this purchase with the fraudulent department at our bank and the Better Business Bureau. I will also be reporting this business as fraudulent on every single site that I can leave a review about it.

Booking Number- 465400

MyFlightSearchPurchased 3 tickets got confirmation and etickets

Got all information of the 3 tickets for the family to come from TX to OR. The day vbefore they were to leave got an email saying there was a change in the itinary. WHen trying to call to find out. I had to call American Airlines to find out that Myflightsearch cancelled the tickets right after taking the money out of my bank account and then cancelled the flights. I was not notified that the flights were cancelled until the day before the family was to flight out of TX.
                When calling American Airlines they said the e-tickets weren't even valid e-tickets that I had. I have been on the phone with myflightsearch trying to resolve this issue and was on hole the first time for 2 hours and got hung up on. The second time someone answered I started explaining the situation and I told them I confirmed that the tickets were cancelled after payment went through and he put me back on hold and I am still on still on hold. I am very frustrated that they are not resolving my concern and issue.

• Tw
                    twoodsocal Jun 30, 2020

Same issue! Still on Hold for 4th time. Hung up on me twice and still on hold. Blast them on every social media and review site you can! BBB has canceled its accreditation. I am going to contact a lawyer.

MyFlightSearchTicket

I had been planning to arrange a trip to istanbul for my parents as a wedding anniversary gift. Fortunately, one of my friends refer me to myflightsearch. To my surprise there were so many budget-friendly options available at their site and when I called the customer service, I was not only given some additional senior citizen flight discount but also got the whole itinerary customized as per my budget. I am really thankful for making my wish executed in such a wonderful way. Keep up the good work.

MyFlightSearchAirline tickets

I booked a flight from Evansville, Ind. to Tucson, Az. with Myflightsearch.com on
                    April 29 2020 and paid 235.20 USD received a booking ref but no confirmation number. I called Delta the airline, and was told that I had been scammed and the company was a fraud. I have contacted Flight Search on this number: [protected] several times and I am always told I would have aconfirmation number by the end of the day as of this date 5/14/2020 I have not received anything

May 13, 2020

MyFlightSearch — Carryon fee paid twice

I took a trip to Florida, from Cleveland, back in January 2020. I used MyFlightSearch website and booked my...

MyFlightSearchFlight refund

I purchased two airline tickets on feb 12, 2020.
                      the next morning no eticket. I called my flight and they saif the ailine raised the rate and ther wasnt enough time to get a new rate before takeoff. (I went to the airport and bough the exact same tickets for the same price plus counter fee) A week later i get the refund for the initial purchase of the tickets and the same day i get a charge for double the amount. $2079 to be exact. They then refunded that debit and charged the same amount again. Thie is leaving me out of $2079. They wasnt supossed to be able to use my debit card information for that transaction. The only thing that legally could be charged is the initial debit for $1039. This was no doubt an illegal act of fraud and cyber theft. I will pursue this to the end of my abilities until i get a refund or the business is no longer conducting business in this country. Reservation # 366812

MyFlightSearchTickets not being refunded

I booked 2 tickets on Feb 25 & cancelled them Feb 26. Booking numbers 376839 & 376854. I had confirmation of the cancellation of these bookings & have yet to receive the refund. Could you please look into this?
                        Gail Scott
                        Email address [protected]@yahoo.ca

I am a retired person & need the money at these trying times. Please please look into this!

Tickets not being refunded

Mar 19, 2020

MyFlightSearch.com — Lack of customer service support; ticket cancellation due to covid-19

I have sent this mail to cancel my booking since over four days due to the COViD-19 pandemic and up till now...

Mar 13, 2020

MyFlightSearch — purchased ticket not issued (Oct 21, 2019

My name is Cesar Abellera. I purchased a ticket on Oct. 21. 2019 (Cathay airlines) booking # 315609 for Jan...

MyFlightSearchFlights travel

Worst experience. This company is fraud. How is this company still doing business ??? This company has charged me 2541.37USD with reference to booking number 360465. I book on their site from where google direct me on January 28, 2018. They even send me confirmation emails. After that they call me and was told the price on the ticket went up and if I would like to pay more. I refused the charge and cancelled. I received a email with the cancelation. After that I received another mail the next day where they said they as an error charge my card and that I was going to receive a refund which I'm still waiting.

Flights travel