Rogersno free gift!

R

I received a mailing from Rogers and was told that due to being a valued customer and to show their appreciation, they have a gift for me that I can access by going to rogers.com/with thanks and all I do is enter my special number that was given in the mailing. Well, there is no such site and judging by other internet comments, others have had this problem.

• Pa
    Patricia St Pierre Jul 22, 2007

Cannot find a thing in relation to this supposedly free gift!!!

Johanne G Jul 23, 2007

Like Deborah I also received a letter about a reward that I can choose on rogers web site rogers.com/merci but there is no such web site.

• St
    Steven wilson Jul 26, 2007

Like the others I am unable to access anything regarding a free gift. I don't appreciate being mislead, wastes my time. Yet another example of poor organization and lack of communication the program will expire before they get their act together.

• Do
    Donna Scharfe Aug 15, 2007

Ditto!!! I phoned Roger's and they said I needed to sign up on the website,I already have an acct with them,to no avail when I go to rogers.com/witht hanks it brings u to a yahoo web site where more ppl are complaining they have not rec'd their free gift.

I emailed them and am waiting for their reply. Someone who set up this with thanks web site sure hide it well.

Mary Aug 16, 2007

I thought I was the only one who had that problem. Now I really want my free gift... is someone at Rogers reading this???

• Pr
    Priscilla Tumbach Aug 21, 2007

What a scam. Makes me wonder why I would use Rogers as my cell phone provider.

• Hi
    Hilary Henn Aug 22, 2007

This bothersome notice is totally annoying, not to mention, totally unprofessional, seeing as how it's a dangling carrot. I agree with all the listed complaints, waste of time, total scam, and to add, what a disappointment. Am I surprised? No.

• Da
    darlene johnston Aug 28, 2007

I also have wasted my valuable time on this scam. What would be their purpose in doing something like this? If it's for goodwill, they can scratch that idea!

I'm calling management today to give them a piece of my mind.

• Ak
    akili Nov 14, 2008

je ne trouve rien concernant ce cadeau sur se site

• Di
    diane gravel Dec 04, 2008

Also waisted my time on trying to find Rogers.com/merci . W here is my special gift.

• Pe
    peterukilo Dec 05, 2009

like those I also Ireceived aletter about that . 2431-EN-0790 tel #ending in3010

thanks