Rogers — no free gift!
I received a mailing from Rogers and was told that due to being a valued customer and to show their appreciation, they have a gift for me that I can access by going to rogers.com/with thanks and all I do is enter my special number that was given in the mailing. Well, there is no such site and judging by other internet comments, others have had this problem.
More Rogers Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization!
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam!
- Rogers Cable - free preview billing scam?
- Rogers - charges and changes requested
- Rogers - unsolicited text messages by tmg sms
- Rogers Communications - Shipment were not received
- Rogers Cable/TSN - showing soccer instead of the start of the second half of the f1 season.