Rogers — free gift offer is a scam!
I received by mail an Our appreciation for your business with this special thank you gift offer. It states that I just simply visit rogers.com/with thanks and enter my personal gift number before August 31. Signed Matthew Ariker, Vice President, Customer Base Management, Rogers Wireless. Today is July 16th. However, there is NO Site to be found. What a waste of paper that this so called offer was used for, let alone my time. No wonder were charged high prices from this company for services that aren't good and false advertisement.
More Rogers Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization!
- Rogers / Fido - collections/credit
- Rogers Cable - free preview billing scam?
- Rogers - charges and changes requested
- Rogers - unsolicited text messages by tmg sms
- Rogers Communications - shipment were not received
- Rogers Cable/TSN - showing soccer instead of the start of the second half of the f1 season.