Having problems with NuEra Telecom?

NuEra Telecom reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 15, 2009. The latest review unauthorized credit card charges was posted on Jun 30, 2018. The latest complaint Harrassing phone calls was resolved on May 14, 2013. NuEra Telecom has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 45 reviews. NuEra Telecom has resolved 28 complaints.

NuEra Telecom Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 930 0306 (Customer Service)
+1 800 761 5708 (Customer Service (Spanish)
1680 Meridian Ave., Suite 402
Miami Beach, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with NuEra Telecom Customer Service. Initial NuEra Telecom complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for NuEra Telecom above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about NuEra Telecom. Discuss the issues you have had with NuEra Telecom and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

NuEra Telecom Complaints & Reviews

Nuera Telecom — unauthorized credit card charges

An agent called me telling of A 25 % discount on all calls. I listened and made a few calls and to my...

Nuera Telecom — Long distance service

They stole my money, when I signed up with them they took C$52 from my visa as a safety deposit, I made 1...

Nuera Telecom — Long distance calling

When I signed the contract, I was offered two packages, with taxes (low cost per minute) and without other...

NuEra Telecom long distance callingsecurity deposit not refunded, monthly bill is overly charged and my account was charged without providing service

Sales persons from this company called me from India telling me the details of the calling card in March, 2012. They got my number from my friends. They activated my account with more call cost which i realized after a month when i call the customer service for the bill as i did not receive and i was charged on my credit card. They even took the security deposit which i did not get it yet.They said it takes 6 months to process but now it is 3 years. I have been calling them. They even charged me for the next month after i cancel the service in April, 2012. I totally lost 120$. I am trying to get at least my security deposit back but they are still saying the same six months time period. My mobile number with the account is [protected].

NueraTel — FRAUD

Hi Folks Nueratel is a total fraud company. I want to provide a small guideline in order to make sure that...

Calgary

Nuera Telecom — Phone service

This nuera is fraud company. The lady name Salma called me and convinced me to open a account with an nuera...

Nuera Telecom — Harrassing phone calls

This company will try to get you to sign up for their phone services. They call from an unlisted # that i...

NueraTel — Total Lies

These guys are a bunch of liars. The telemarketer kept hounding me with phone calls trying to sell the...

Nuera Telecom — SCAM!

IF YOU WANT TO SUE NUERA TELECOM, just search this person REMECES ILUSORIO from the philippines at quezon...

Nuera TelecomConstant calls in the middle of the night and wee hours of the morning

I am writing this complaint against NUERA TELECOM a telemarketing fraud in behalf of my Fiance who is in Florida..A couple of months back he met this Customer Service Representative by the name of HENNY SANDIGAN..she started calling and coaxing him to have his number registered for some service they have..She even became his sort of "girlfriend" a scam of the company I believe so to be able to make sales..Wow, what a way to make money to meet her quota..His card was charged $38.95 for services he didn't even use..Even asked for referrals from him.they constantly call him any time of the day, more so in the middle of the night and wee hours of the morning..Supervisors, is this how you train your people just to make sales and meet quota?My Fiance asked to have his number removed from the list and yet they still call him and offer him the services he already refused to purchase..have you any idea what a DNC compliance is?It is unlawful to make telephone sales calls before 8:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m. local time or prevent transmission of the solicitor's name or telephone number to the party called.If the offender does not comply with the law and the Department seeks legal action, the law provides for civil penalties of up to $10, 000 per violation and injunctive relief through the courts. DO NOT PATRONIZE THIS NUERA TELECOM TELEMARKETING FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!!

• The same story here. Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA TelemaTechs ripped us off. He took our money and run away with it. BEWARE of Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs residing at Guzman Street, Mandurriao Iloilo City, Philippines. Phone number: +[protected].

Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs is running a scam from the Philippines. Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs will take your money and run with it.

Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs has a fake address in a run down building in the US: 610 S Coronado, Los Angeles, CA 90017.

Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs has a fake (magicjack) phone number in the US [protected].

Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs will not even run a campaign for you or your company. All Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs does is give you lies and excuses..
        ** Our company got called by Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs and sold us on 30 appointments for $1, 400 in a month.
        ** It has been now almost six months and Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs did not deliver any appointments.
        ** Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs is no longer taking our calls nor answering our dozen emails.
        ********** BEWARE OF THIS TELEMARKETING SCAM ***********************************

. Saurabh Agarwal – Vice president

Resident address – C/O Ramesh chandra Agarwal, 75 Garhwali mohalla,

Lalita Park society, Laxminagar, New delhi – 110092 India.

4. Vijay Agarwal – CFO

District Centre, Laxminagar, New Delhi 110092. India

Resident address – 2nd Floor, 13 Mausam Vihar, New delhi 110051.

[email protected]

5. Isabel Agarwal W/O Rajeev Agarwal.

Sales Rain Inc.

Regus La Jolla Sunroad Corporate Center

4445 Eastgate Mall Suite 200

San Diego CA 92121

www.salesrain.com

[protected]

6. Ramesh Chandra Agarwal –-- Director.

( Father of Rajeev Agarwal., Saurabh Agarwal & Priya Agarwal )

7. Mrs Priya Vijay Agarwal -- Director (W/o Vijay Agarwal )

8. V. Nair – Manager – [email protected] + 91 [protected].

9. Pradosh tyagi - ###. Manager – [email protected]

10. Syed Raza Abbas – ### Manager -- +91 [protected] [email protected]

11. Rajiv Jha – Accountant -- + 91 [protected] [email protected]

12. Surendra singh – [email protected], [email protected] +91 [protected]

khan.agarwals Nov 28, 2012

You can complain about following person residing in Phillipines who is responsible for all kind of frauds.

1. Parvez Khan – Chairman & President. [protected] / [protected]

Best Tel Communication Inc.

2245 1st Street

Simi Valley, CA [protected]

2. Rajeev Agarwal – COO & CEO

Sales Rain, Inc, Floor 22-04, The Peak Tower- Leviste st.,
        Salcedo Village, Makati City
        Phillipines.

26th Floor, IBM Plaza, Eastwood city, Libis, Quezon city, Phillipines.

[protected] ( Internet connected to USA )

[protected]

[protected] ( Cell phone).

Nu Era Labs — Scammers

I ordered from Nu Era Labs only once. The product I got was not good enough for me and I decided not to order...

NuEra LabCharged my money without authorization

NuEra Lab charged my bank account for the services I didn’t need. I called them and asked about charge and they told that I will get the product soon but it was a lie. They simply stole money! I think they never even got this product.

Nuera Telecom — Don't use this company's service at any cost

Nuera TelecomMisleading call and absurd language use

The guy named Amar (may be wrong name) called me from this company to offer a long distance calling service at low rates.
        When he talked about security deposit, I denied.
        He put me through his supervisor Abhishek and he spoke to me.
        He tried to convince me for security deposit. First the offer was it shall be adjusted in my monthly bills, then it went to he shall not have the deposit taken off my credit card. When he asked for credit card number and became absurd in conversations, i refused to give it and asked to send the bill by mail/ email. He used absolutely foul language and kept calling back to harras.
        I called the company and spoke to the shift manager Rakesh, who denied that anyone called me from their company, which changed to he has no access to the info who could have called me.
        He gave his Manager's name as David Dsouza, which I am sure is again wrong. When I was talking to Rakesh, i kept getting calls from different numbers which when dialed said this number is not in service.
        In the end,
        THIS COMPANY IS A BIG FRAUD. DON'T GIVE YOUR CREDIT CARD OR TAKE THEIR SERVICE. ITS ALL BULL ### MAN!!!

khan.agarwals Nov 28, 2012

these are some usefull tips...http://transition.fcc.gov/eb/Orders/2011/DA-11-1029A1.html.

Comments Sort by: Date | Rating
            27th of Nov, 2012 by khan.agarwals 0 Votes
            Following are the responsible persons whom you can contact...

Nuera Telecom / Union Telecom /Lingo Telecom.

The Miami Florida address is a fake and the real addresses are as follow and

these are the real people who run BPO XPREZTO unit of Xprez info solutions Pvt. Ltd. call center from New Delhi India ..a call center of 50 person capacity,

Note : Please do not give your CVV number of CC to them.

1. Parvez Khan – Chairman & President. [protected] / [protected]

Best Tel Communication Inc.

2245 1st Street

Simi Valley, CA [protected]

2. Rajeev Agarwal – COO & CEO

Sales Rain, Inc

Floor 22-04, The Peak Tower- Leviste st.,

Salcedo Village, Makati City

Phillipines.

[protected] ( Internet connected to USA )

[protected]

[protected] ( Cell phone).

3. Saurabh Agarwal – Vice president

Resident address – C/O Ramesh chandra Agarwal, 75 Garhwali mohalla,

Lalita Park society, Laxminagar, New delhi – 110092 India.

4. Vijay Agarwal – CFO

District Centre, Laxminagar, New Delhi 110092. India

Resident address – 2nd Floor, 13 Mausam Vihar, New delhi 110051.

[email protected]

5. Isabel Agarwal W/O Rajeev Agarwal.

Sales Rain Inc.

Regus La Jolla Sunroad Corporate Center

4445 Eastgate Mall Suite 200

San Diego CA 92121

www.salesrain.com

[protected]

6. Ramesh Chandra Agarwal –-- Director.

( Father of Rajeev Agarwal., Saurabh Agarwal & Priya Agarwal )

7. Mrs Priya Vijay Agarwal -- Director (W/o Vijay Agarwal )

8. V. Nair – Manager – [email protected] + 91 [protected].

9. Pradosh tyagi - ###. Manager – [email protected]

10. Syed Raza Abbas – ### Manager -- +91 [protected] [email protected]

11. Rajiv Jha – Accountant -- + 91 [protected] [email protected]

12. Surendra singh – [email protected], [email protected] +91 [protected]
            6 mins ago by khan.agarwals 0 Votes

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree

• Ra
            Rahul1111 Sep 29, 2012

Absolutely right. I m also working for Nuear Telecom as a Supervisor from India. I want to reveal all secret of Nuera Telecom. Actually Nuera Telecom is Sister Company of Union Telecom. both are same company doing fraud in USA and Canada. actually both company have same policy same rate same Employee only Access no. and Customer service no. is different. the company is basically from South America Peru Lima. a Vendor whose name is Parwej khan whose contact no is [protected] reside in USA do a fraud sales from India, Philipine, Egypt and some other countries but they don't have any centre in USA and Canada. India Sales Centre Address is (Xrprezto, 8th floor, root tower Laxmi Nagar, Delhi, India Phone no +91-11-[protected]). As company don't have any centre of office in USA and Canada so it is not easy to file complain and sue this company. Because company is very clever running business from other countries. Head office is in Peru Lima. if you check all the callrate are higher after two month and company charge more minute in all the calls. the most important thing is $ 38.95 is not refundable. You can take $ 50 calling card on behalf of your Deposit $ 38.95 when you cancel the service but the call charges are very very high in calling card of $ 50. so beware. all sales are done by sales representive by telling lie and they ask you to say yes yes yes during welcome call after signup just because company need a recorded call where customer says yes to all the condition confirm during welcome call and company keep this recording as proof that customer has accepted the service.,

you can contact Mr. Parvej khan live in USA to track the company and other address I mentioned above to reach this company but very carefully. they all are very clever if they know you are going to sue them they will not tell you anything and will change there number.

• Gi
            Gigel May 14, 2010

Guys, if you don't like Nuera, so go and sign up with Pulse Telecom. For $24.95/month you can make unlimited phone calls to India, Canada and USA (land line and cellular) and also to 16 European countries. All the calls are included in this plan.
            I'm with Pulse Telecom and I'm satisfied.
            Webpage: www.pulsetele.com
            Tel#: [protected]

• Li
            Limit May 03, 2010

Oh yes, they are big Frauds.

• Li
            Limit May 03, 2010

When he talked about security deposit, I denied.
            He put me through his supervisor Abhishek and he spoke to me.
            In the end,

Nuera TelecomFraud by Deception

Here is something that all of you should know!! THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED in the PHILIPPINES, NOT IN MIAMI FLORIDA!! My girlfriend is Filipina and she also works for this company. She tried to persuade me to do business with this company and told me that the $38.95 is a "security deposit" but if you look on the NuEra Telecom website, it clearly states that this is an "activation fee"

This company has also been fined by the FCC!! See the website below:

Also look at the following paragraphs from the "Terms and Conditions" page:

""Telecom Relay Charge of up to 7.5% of the monthly usage; T elecom & Administration Fee up to 12.5% of the monthly usage; a Service F ee of up to 8.1% of the minutes used; a Communications Fee of up to 7.2% of each minute used of NuEra 's service; and a long call charge of up to 7.8% for every call longer than three minutes. All of the aforementioned fees and charges are also subject to quarterly changes. F or details of each charge customers should call NuEra's Customer Service. Customer agrees to a minimum usage fee of 99 cents for accounts billing for opting to receive a paper bill rather than online/automatic billing (eBill). This fee will not apply to Customers who agree to allow NuEra to bill their charges v ia e-Bill. If Customer requests a toll-free number on their account, a monthly recurring fee of 99 cents per toll free number will be charged in addition to usage.""

""All new accounts shall require an activation fee of $38.95 to cover administrative account opening costs and for risk management of any unpaid balances that the Customer might have accrued when stopping the use of NuEra's service.""

""Should the Customer switch away from NuEra after 30 days or NuEra's long distance service prior to using any or the entire $38.95 activation fee, customer shall forfeit such fee to compensate and reimburse NuEra for processing costs, which shall be deemed fully earned by NuEra.""

""Customer further acknowledges that NuEra shall be held harmless from any and all claims, issues and or liability in connection therewith.""

AGAIN!!! DO NO USE THIS COMPANY'S SERVICES AT ANY COST!!!

• De
              deadblow Aug 05, 2013

hey guys .. this is not a fraud company okk ? listen to them what they says, check the website, confirm the rates properly and then take the service and remeber there was a time when those 38.95 dollers were refunded very late .. but now it is refunded quickly...
              whie taking service be careful about cf or ncf plan beacase 39 cents connection fee is charged per call in case of cf plan and it is beneficial to all those people only who makes call duration atleast 20 mins otherwise better to take ncf plan ... it is our fault that we dont agree with the rates they are providing, so they start saying heavy discounts ... blah blah..., but we shoul keep in mind that no other compny in the market is providing such a good rate ... it is a very good service .. just take it and use it for 1 month and keep a call detail of you how much time you talk and calculate it every day it will take only 5 seconds of a day ... and you will see in the last is what you are getting a bill which is less than you should get ... ;)

• Xc
              x client May 30, 2013

It is a big time SCAM, don't get duped into it

• Aq
              AQK Oct 05, 2012

I have been regular customer of NuEra telecom for almost two years with a promise of 1.5 cent/min rate. Connection was not a problem but sales pitch was terrible. They always wanted referral of mostly Dr friends but boy! what a tactic. They did not know I am a seasoned professional so I never gave a dime in advance but when I get the bill, I paid it but then I realized the were charging me over 2.7c/min. When I complain, they always gave me additional minutes but never any credit. They promise something and deliver something else. So I stopped the payment and now they are charging me over $ 38 cancellation/late fees which I refused to pay. I told them if they correct the problem I will pay for the calls I made and done with it but these school kids working as sales/call rep have no idea what to do. I wanted to help them but now I feel sorry. Be careful.

• Ra
              Rahul1111 Sep 28, 2012

MarkfromUSA Aug 25, 2012

This information is accurate!!!

Nuera Telecomagainst to all bad comment about Nuera telecom

I'M AGAINST TO ALL BAD COMMENTS ABOUT THE SERVICE OF NUERA TELECOM.. FOR ME NUERA TELECOM HAS A GREAT SERVICE AND FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE.. I DON'T GET HASSLE WHEN IT COMES ON PAYING MY BILLS BECAUSE THEIR BILLING IS ITEMIZED.. THEY DON'T HAVE ANY HIDDEN CHARGES, BUT THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO SETTLE IS THE GST OR GOVERNMENT STATUTORY TAX.. THEY HAVE A LOT OF BENEFITS.. AND HONESTLY, I'M VERY VERY THANKFUL THAT I FOUND THIS PROVIDER BECAUSE IT HELPS ME TO LESSEN MY TELECOMMUNICATION BILLS, UNLIKE WHEN I WAS IN OTHER TELECOM YEAH, THEY DONT HAVE SECURITY DEPOSIT BUT THEN THEY HAVE A LOT OF HIDDEN CHARGES... HERE IN NUERA TELECOM I'M VERY SECURED AND SATISFIED BECAUSE AS PER BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND FEDERAL COMMUNICATION COMMISSION: NUERA TELECOM IS A LICENSE TELECOM NOT ONLY IN US, CANADA AND HAWAII BUT WORLD WIDE AND THEY ARE HONEST PROVIDER.. SO TO ALL FOLKS OUT THERE IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICE, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND NUERA TELECOM.. YOU CAN USE THEIR SERVICE ANYTIME AND ANY WHERE.. SO FOLKS DON'T BELIEVE TO ANY SLANDER OR ASPERSION BECAUSE THEY SAY ONE WHO BELIEVES IN GOSSIP HAS NO SELF-DISCIPLINE.

--JUST IGNORE ALL THE BAD PUBLICITY ON THIS COMPLAINT BOARD REGARDING NUERA TELECOM BECAUSE AS PER MY SOURCE, ALL OF THE BAD PUBLICITY IN THIS SITE ARE MADE BY THE ENVIOUS COMPETITOR OF NUERA TELECOM LIKE OWTEL, AIRNEX, TIMES TELECOM, TAWAG PINOY AND OTHER TELECOMMUNICATIONS THAT ARE LOCATED IN THE PHILIPPINES..

• Ka
                Kabooper May 14, 2013

It means something to consumers who check them before doing business with a company.

• Di
                dishhome May 14, 2013

Kabooper,
                The BBB does not mean anything to a business. Wal-Mart have tons of BBB complaints and still raking in the money.

• Ka
                Kabooper May 14, 2013

you must work for this co. I have been harassed by them constantly. When I told them to take my # off their list and stop calling me or I would report them to the better business bureau. the man on the phone told me to F*ck *ff. when I said WHAT?! you called me! he said it again. then hung up. then I kept getting calls back and no one saying anything. Finally they called and I had my husband answer. they then tried to get HIM to sign up. he told them he was calling the Better Business bureau and they pretended they didn't know what that co. is. Please, there is 207 unresolved complaints on the BBB site against this co.

• Su
                superman123 Jul 15, 2012

I signed up for the phone service with this company about a year ago which required $35 initial refundable deposit. After few months I cancelled my service and requested to refund the deposit. I have requested that 3 times in the past 7 months. I have been told that the deposit would be processed in a week and a cheque will be sent to my address. I have not received any deposit from them and I am frustrated.

DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THEM

• To
                Tomcare Jul 12, 2012

They are cheater. Don't enrol into their service. They are Fraud People.

Nuera TelecomUnsolicited calls on mobile phones

I keep getting these unwanted telemarketing calls on my mobile phone even though I keep telling these guys to take me off the list. So this time I asked the guy for his phone number which he gave as [protected]. He said he was calling from NuEra telecom from Florida, but this area code is from San Diego. I googled the area code as were speaking. So, just for starters, he was lying... I confronted him about the place he was calling from and he pretended not to understand my question. The back ground sound did not even sound from within US. I then moved on to saying that I was on no-call list and then mentioned that I will report to FCC. This got his attention right-away. He apologized and hung up.

• He
                  hexagone Dec 13, 2013

I realize they were crooks when I asked about their address. I live in Miami, and they were giving an address starting with a PO Box # and added 'Miami Beach Convention Center' - they are very stupid thiefs, to say the least. I have been toying with them for two days now, gave them a bogus credit card #, hanging up on them and said bad signal, . Here is a list of phone #s they've been calling me with : [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] (this one is missing a digit).

• Un
                  unimesh Jul 18, 2012

NUERA...SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR THEIR IRRITATING CALLS AND TELLING AND GIVING WRONG INFORMATION.

• Un
                  unimesh Jul 18, 2012

Oh yeah these people who ever is calling from this number are crooks. They been calling me and asked me to open an phone a/c with them in a very nice rate. I did that believing they are from Florida now when I got my phone bill they are way lot than the deal they gave me. They are bunch of lies and they are not from USA. they were from India. My. Nehura is his name who can't even speak English properly with us. they are cheaters and a very bad people to deal with. Be careful everybody. Do not get a phone crd from any online companies esp this one...

NuEra Telecom-Canadarip off

Worst long distance service providers. False claims about the rates. They will not give you back your deposit!
                DO NOT SIGN UP with them, even if they claim your calls will be free!!!

sajidnaseem May 28, 2012

please do not sign up for service you better through your money in dumpster. everything what they say lie .you have to call them many many time but they will not give your money .every time you call you have to tell story from scratch.when you cancel the service.they say its will take 100 business day to get your money beck and that bank check in mail.and who knows after 100 day i still didn't get.

Nuera Telecom — Fraud Company

Fraud company. They called me up saying they had an unlimited India calling plan for 25$ a month and a 40$...

Nu Era Telecom — Worst company making all wrong promises

I was promised unlimited calling to India for $19.95 a month. Also, I was a charged a deposit of $38.95 and...