Complaints & Reviews

unauthorized credit card charges

An agent called me telling of A 25 % discount on all calls. I listened and made a few calls and to my...

Long distance service

They stole my money, when I signed up with them they took C$52 from my visa as a safety deposit, I made 1...

Long distance calling

When I signed the contract, I was offered two packages, with taxes (low cost per minute) and without other...

security deposit not refunded, monthly bill is overly charged and my account was charged without providing service

Sales persons from this company called me from India telling me the details of the calling card in March, 2012. They got my number from my friends. They activated my account with more call cost which i realized after a month when i call the customer service for the bill as i did not receive and i was charged on my credit card. They even took the security deposit which i did not get it yet.They said it takes 6 months to process but now it is 3 years. I have been calling them. They even charged me for the next month after i cancel the service in April, 2012. I totally lost 120$. I am trying to get at least my security deposit back but they are still saying the same six months time period. My mobile number with the account is [protected].

FRAUD

Hi Folks Nueratel is a total fraud company. I want to provide a small guideline in order to make sure that...

Phone service

This nuera is fraud company. The lady name Salma called me and convinced me to open a account with an nuera...

Harrassing phone calls

This company will try to get you to sign up for their phone services. They call from an unlisted # that i...

Total Lies

These guys are a bunch of liars. The telemarketer kept hounding me with phone calls trying to sell the international calling plan to Pakistan for $0.02/minute with no security deposit. After several calls and assurances that no security deposit will be charged I agreed to buy a $10 card with 500 minutes for Pakistan to try their service. The telemarketer Mr. Irfan told me that when his supervisor calls me back to confirm the order PLEASE don't tell him that I was given a $0.02 deal with no security deposit and assured me that he will take care of rates as promised. Later when the supervisor ( another idiot) calls he wants me to confirm that I will be paying $0.059 a minute for calls to Pakistan and will also be charged $38.95 for a refundable security deposit plus taxes and fees. This was a big lie and I didn't agree, but was told that my credit card has already been charged. What a bunch liars, please be careful in dealing with them.

• Su
    Superdesi Mar 04, 2013

Today when I got home from work, the phone rang about 9pm and the caller ID stated the number was 66661111111111112. My wife saw the number and said it was a guy who called earlier selling a phone card to call Pakistan giving unlimited minutes for $10. I am always weary about telemarketers calling and offering service since almost none of them promise what they state. I answered the phone and without giving the guy a chance (who greeted me with Assalam Alaikum) answered his Salaam, and told him never to call again.
    My wife told me the guy gave her the website Neuratel.com and after doing a web search I came to this complaint. I guess I made the right decision. Kudos to the OP for posting this complaint and revealing how shady this company is.

Maaan Sep 09, 2013

They are all liars. Same stories as written before were told to me today.

• Ah
    AHMED_RAO Sep 27, 2013

I almost got robbed by them. The started asking about my Credit card for 3.9 dollars - a Canadian service charge etc
    it seems they are very sophisticated gang. he first told me that he is studying in Miami in university. I was doubtful from beginning - but when asked more questions about the subject (that he was support to be expert in) - he started sayings things left and right . it was clear - he was lying from the very start.

I wonder how many people (indians and pakistanies) must have been duped by these guys and how much they must have lost

NUERATEL.com or nueratelecom.net is very very suspecious site - PLEASE do not visit them or make any payment. DO NOT tell them your credit card etc - else you will regret giving them the info

• Al
    Ali123456789 Jan 18, 2014

Hi Folks
    Nueratel is a total fraud company. I want to provide a small guideline in order to make sure that you dont fall prey to them. I am from Calgary, i received a call from them few days back and the person (Shahid) told me that calling pakistan would charge me only 2c/min. and a one time charge of $3.9 for activation purpose. i told him that i havent heard good things about them, like you guys deduct $40 during activation. he confirmed that all those stuff are rumors. he confirmed me that there would be no additional charges of any sort on my account either refundable or non-refundable. I managed to prolong this deal for 3-4 days. meanwhile i thought of an idea. I told him that i am ready to activate the services but i would be using a prepaid visa/master card worth $20. if i like the service then i would start using my regular visa/master card. he said that system will not accept $20 card and i need at least $50 card. I told him thats not possible i wont be using a card worth that much since i have heard that your company deduct $35-$40 during activation. Now at this moment he confessed and said yes we do deduct that money but that is refundable.
    I told him never to call me again because i asked him this before and he lied to me. Its very sorry that our own people which we should trust try to rob us. they dont care how a person is making his/her living. no doubt we are notorious in whole world.
    If someone from nueratel call you and tell you there is no additional fee of any sort dont trust them. But if you still wana give it a try just tell them you will use a card that has a limit of $20 dollars. Then see what they say. I hope that helps.

Noni Paa Feb 05, 2015

This is right. Look likes a Great Scam b/c Sameer Khan (a Guy) told me he is calling from South Beach Miami, FL. actually he called from Los Angeles Area...
    Liar Liar... Pants on Fire to me!!
    So Be careful before doing any business with these guys...!!

SCAM!

IF YOU WANT TO SUE NUERA TELECOM, just search this person REMECES ILUSORIO from the philippines at quezon city manila philippines. You can ask help from the NBI to sue this company.

coz if you will still let this people do scam, more people will be victims.

FIND AT NBI this person REMECES ILUSORIO

he works at NUERA TELECOM he is one of the agent to steal money from all of you

khan.agarwals Nov 27, 2012

Following are the responsible persons whom you can contact...

The Miami Florida address is a fake and the real addresses are as follow and

khan.agarwals Nov 28, 2012

Constant calls in the middle of the night and wee hours of the morning

I am writing this complaint against NUERA TELECOM a telemarketing fraud in behalf of my Fiance who is in Florida..A couple of months back he met this Customer Service Representative by the name of HENNY SANDIGAN..she started calling and coaxing him to have his number registered for some service they have..She even became his sort of "girlfriend" a scam of the company I believe so to be able to make sales..Wow, what a way to make money to meet her quota..His card was charged $38.95 for services he didn't even use..Even asked for referrals from him.they constantly call him any time of the day, more so in the middle of the night and wee hours of the morning..Supervisors, is this how you train your people just to make sales and meet quota?My Fiance asked to have his number removed from the list and yet they still call him and offer him the services he already refused to purchase..have you any idea what a DNC compliance is?It is unlawful to make telephone sales calls before 8:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m. local time or prevent transmission of the solicitor's name or telephone number to the party called.If the offender does not comply with the law and the Department seeks legal action, the law provides for civil penalties of up to $10, 000 per violation and injunctive relief through the courts. DO NOT PATRONIZE THIS NUERA TELECOM TELEMARKETING FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!!

khan.agarwals Nov 28, 2012

You can complain about following person residing in Phillipines who is responsible for all kind of frauds.

Sales Rain, Inc, Floor 22-04, The Peak Tower- Leviste st.,
    Phillipines.

26th Floor, IBM Plaza, Eastwood city, Libis, Quezon city, Phillipines.

. Saurabh Agarwal – Vice president

khan.agarwals Nov 28, 2012

• The same story here. Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA TelemaTechs ripped us off. He took our money and run away with it. BEWARE of Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs residing at Guzman Street, Mandurriao Iloilo City, Philippines. Phone number: +63 915 345 274.

Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs is running a scam from the Philippines. Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs will take your money and run with it.

Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs has a fake address in a run down building in the US: 610 S Coronado, Los Angeles, CA 90017.

Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs has a fake (magicjack) phone number in the US 310-894-9615.

Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs will not even run a campaign for you or your company. All Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs does is give you lies and excuses..
    ** Our company got called by Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs and sold us on 30 appointments for $1, 400 in a month.
    ** It has been now almost six months and Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs did not deliver any appointments.
    ** Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs is no longer taking our calls nor answering our dozen emails.
    ********** BEWARE OF THIS TELEMARKETING SCAM ***********************************

Scammers

I ordered from Nu Era Labs only once. The product I got was not good enough for me and I decided not to order from them anymore. But these scammers continue charging me $50 for the membership every month. I am tired of talking with them and explaining that I don’t need their services anymore.

• Ca
    canorton Apr 18, 2015

I too ordered Ne Era Labs Sinuprex product in spite of some negative internet posts. I have suffered with chronic sinusitis for 25 years and was beginning to feel that the only "cure" would be to cut my head off!!! So I was desperate enough to take the risk. I got very concerned when they billed me at once and my order didn't come for a very long time. I called customer service and they said they had been backordered and I should have gotten a notice. Anyway it finally came and I took 2 pills immediately and could not believe how much better I felt! Three days in and I knew I would not want to be without this product for very long. My standing order did show up a week later but that was ok with me because I am going to be traveling and was concerned I would be without. So if this is a scam I would say I am really happy to be scammed!!! I did use a credit card that can be canceled if I ever decide not to take this great product anymore .

• Ga
    Gary Ziegelbauer Aug 26, 2016

I have written a letter to your company asking about my refund. I optimistically tried your product but it didn't do anything for me.Sinuprex. I jump through all the hoops to return it so I can get my guaranteed money back offer.I registered the letter with the post office, I got the routing number( 454–9 64–2 11–82 2–7 98–745. This was on 07/14/2016.The post office said you receive the package .I Want to know if I'm going to get a refund and when or I will take other measures

Gary

Charged my money without authorization

NuEra Lab charged my bank account for the services I didn’t need. I called them and asked about charge and they told that I will get the product soon but it was a lie. They simply stole money! I think they never even got this product.

Don't use this company's service at any cost

Here is something that all of you should know!! THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED in the PHILIPPINES, NOT IN MIAMI FLORIDA!! My girlfriend is Filipina and she also works for this company. She tried to persuade me to do business with this company and told me that the $38.95 is a "security deposit" but if you look on the NuEra Telecom website, it clearly states that this is an "activation fee"

This company has also been fined by the FCC!! See the website below:

Also look at the following paragraphs from the "Terms and Conditions" page:

""Telecom Relay Charge of up to 7.5% of the monthly usage; T elecom & Administration Fee up to 12.5% of the monthly usage; a Service F ee of up to 8.1% of the minutes used; a Communications Fee of up to 7.2% of each minute used of NuEra 's service; and a long call charge of up to 7.8% for every call longer than three minutes. All of the aforementioned fees and charges are also subject to quarterly changes. F or details of each charge customers should call NuEra's Customer Service. Customer agrees to a minimum usage fee of 99 cents for accounts billing for opting to receive a paper bill rather than online/automatic billing (eBill). This fee will not apply to Customers who agree to allow NuEra to bill their charges v ia e-Bill. If Customer requests a toll-free number on their account, a monthly recurring fee of 99 cents per toll free number will be charged in addition to usage.""

""All new accounts shall require an activation fee of $38.95 to cover administrative account opening costs and for risk management of any unpaid balances that the Customer might have accrued when stopping the use of NuEra's service.""

""Should the Customer switch away from NuEra after 30 days or NuEra's long distance service prior to using any or the entire $38.95 activation fee, customer shall forfeit such fee to compensate and reimburse NuEra for processing costs, which shall be deemed fully earned by NuEra.""

""Customer further acknowledges that NuEra shall be held harmless from any and all claims, issues and or liability in connection therewith.""

AGAIN!!! DO NO USE THIS COMPANY'S SERVICES AT ANY COST!!!

khan.agarwals Nov 27, 2012

Following are the responsible persons whom you can contact for your complaints and refunds...

Nuera Telecom / Union Telecom /Lingo Telecom.

The Miami Florida address is a fake and the real addresses are as follow andthese are the real people who run BPO XPREZTO unit of Xprez info solutions Pvt. Ltd. call center from New Delhi India ..a call center of 50 person capacity,

1. PARVEZ KHAN – Chairman & President. 805 577 7772 / 805 577 7773

2. RAJEEV AGARWAL – COO & CEO

[email protected]

These persons are located in India...

12. Surendra singh – [email protected], [email protected] +91 9958488957

Misleading call and absurd language use

The guy named Amar (may be wrong name) called me from this company to offer a long distance calling service at low rates.
When he talked about security deposit, I denied.
He put me through his supervisor Abhishek and he spoke to me.
He tried to convince me for security deposit. First the offer was it shall be adjusted in my monthly bills, then it went to he shall not have the deposit taken off my credit card. When he asked for credit card number and became absurd in conversations, i refused to give it and asked to send the bill by mail/ email. He used absolutely foul language and kept calling back to harras.
I called the company and spoke to the shift manager Rakesh, who denied that anyone called me from their company, which changed to he has no access to the info who could have called me.
He gave his Manager's name as David Dsouza, which I am sure is again wrong. When I was talking to Rakesh, i kept getting calls from different numbers which when dialed said this number is not in service.
In the end,
THIS COMPANY IS A BIG FRAUD. DON'T GIVE YOUR CREDIT CARD OR TAKE THEIR SERVICE. ITS ALL BULL ### MAN!!!

• Li
    Limit May 03, 2010

When he talked about security deposit, I denied.
    He put me through his supervisor Abhishek and he spoke to me.
    In the end,

• Li
    Limit May 03, 2010

Oh yes, they are big Frauds.

• Gi
    Gigel May 14, 2010

Guys, if you don't like Nuera, so go and sign up with Pulse Telecom. For $24.95/month you can make unlimited phone calls to India, Canada and USA (land line and cellular) and also to 16 European countries. All the calls are included in this plan.
    I'm with Pulse Telecom and I'm satisfied.
    Webpage: www.pulsetele.com
    Tel#: 732-217-6309

• Ra
    Rahul1111 Sep 29, 2012

Absolutely right. I m also working for Nuear Telecom as a Supervisor from India. I want to reveal all secret of Nuera Telecom. Actually Nuera Telecom is Sister Company of Union Telecom. both are same company doing fraud in USA and Canada. actually both company have same policy same rate same Employee only Access no. and Customer service no. is different. the company is basically from South America Peru Lima. a Vendor whose name is Parwej khan whose contact no is 805777773 reside in USA do a fraud sales from India, Philipine, Egypt and some other countries but they don't have any centre in USA and Canada. India Sales Centre Address is (Xrprezto, 8th floor, root tower Laxmi Nagar, Delhi, India Phone no +91-11-22010436). As company don't have any centre of office in USA and Canada so it is not easy to file complain and sue this company. Because company is very clever running business from other countries. Head office is in Peru Lima. if you check all the callrate are higher after two month and company charge more minute in all the calls. the most important thing is $ 38.95 is not refundable. You can take $ 50 calling card on behalf of your Deposit $ 38.95 when you cancel the service but the call charges are very very high in calling card of $ 50. so beware. all sales are done by sales representive by telling lie and they ask you to say yes yes yes during welcome call after signup just because company need a recorded call where customer says yes to all the condition confirm during welcome call and company keep this recording as proof that customer has accepted the service.,

you can contact Mr. Parvej khan live in USA to track the company and other address I mentioned above to reach this company but very carefully. they all are very clever if they know you are going to sue them they will not tell you anything and will change there number.

khan.agarwals Nov 28, 2012

these are some usefull tips...http://transition.fcc.gov/eb/Orders/2011/DA-11-1029A1.html.

Comments Sort by: Date | Rating
    27th of Nov, 2012 by khan.agarwals 0 Votes
    Following are the responsible persons whom you can contact...

The Miami Florida address is a fake and the real addresses are as follow and

6 mins ago by khan.agarwals 0 Votes

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree

Fraud by Deception

This company has also been fined by the FCC!! See the website below:

Also look at the following paragraphs from the "Terms and Conditions" page:

AGAIN!!! DO NO USE THIS COMPANY'S SERVICES AT ANY COST!!!

MarkfromUSA Aug 25, 2012

This information is accurate!!!

• Ra
    Rahul1111 Sep 28, 2012

• Aq
    AQK Oct 05, 2012

I have been regular customer of NuEra telecom for almost two years with a promise of 1.5 cent/min rate. Connection was not a problem but sales pitch was terrible. They always wanted referral of mostly Dr friends but boy! what a tactic. They did not know I am a seasoned professional so I never gave a dime in advance but when I get the bill, I paid it but then I realized the were charging me over 2.7c/min. When I complain, they always gave me additional minutes but never any credit. They promise something and deliver something else. So I stopped the payment and now they are charging me over $ 38 cancellation/late fees which I refused to pay. I told them if they correct the problem I will pay for the calls I made and done with it but these school kids working as sales/call rep have no idea what to do. I wanted to help them but now I feel sorry. Be careful.

• Xc
    x client May 30, 2013

It is a big time SCAM, don't get duped into it

• De
    deadblow Aug 05, 2013

hey guys .. this is not a fraud company okk ? listen to them what they says, check the website, confirm the rates properly and then take the service and remeber there was a time when those 38.95 dollers were refunded very late .. but now it is refunded quickly...
    whie taking service be careful about cf or ncf plan beacase 39 cents connection fee is charged per call in case of cf plan and it is beneficial to all those people only who makes call duration atleast 20 mins otherwise better to take ncf plan ... it is our fault that we dont agree with the rates they are providing, so they start saying heavy discounts ... blah blah..., but we shoul keep in mind that no other compny in the market is providing such a good rate ... it is a very good service .. just take it and use it for 1 month and keep a call detail of you how much time you talk and calculate it every day it will take only 5 seconds of a day ... and you will see in the last is what you are getting a bill which is less than you should get ... ;)

against to all bad comment about Nuera telecom

I'M AGAINST TO ALL BAD COMMENTS ABOUT THE SERVICE OF NUERA TELECOM.. FOR ME NUERA TELECOM HAS A GREAT SERVICE AND FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE.. I DON'T GET HASSLE WHEN IT COMES ON PAYING MY BILLS BECAUSE THEIR BILLING IS ITEMIZED.. THEY DON'T HAVE ANY HIDDEN CHARGES, BUT THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO SETTLE IS THE GST OR GOVERNMENT STATUTORY TAX.. THEY HAVE A LOT OF BENEFITS.. AND HONESTLY, I'M VERY VERY THANKFUL THAT I FOUND THIS PROVIDER BECAUSE IT HELPS ME TO LESSEN MY TELECOMMUNICATION BILLS, UNLIKE WHEN I WAS IN OTHER TELECOM YEAH, THEY DONT HAVE SECURITY DEPOSIT BUT THEN THEY HAVE A LOT OF HIDDEN CHARGES... HERE IN NUERA TELECOM I'M VERY SECURED AND SATISFIED BECAUSE AS PER BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND FEDERAL COMMUNICATION COMMISSION: NUERA TELECOM IS A LICENSE TELECOM NOT ONLY IN US, CANADA AND HAWAII BUT WORLD WIDE AND THEY ARE HONEST PROVIDER.. SO TO ALL FOLKS OUT THERE IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICE, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND NUERA TELECOM.. YOU CAN USE THEIR SERVICE ANYTIME AND ANY WHERE.. SO FOLKS DON'T BELIEVE TO ANY SLANDER OR ASPERSION BECAUSE THEY SAY ONE WHO BELIEVES IN GOSSIP HAS NO SELF-DISCIPLINE.

--JUST IGNORE ALL THE BAD PUBLICITY ON THIS COMPLAINT BOARD REGARDING NUERA TELECOM BECAUSE AS PER MY SOURCE, ALL OF THE BAD PUBLICITY IN THIS SITE ARE MADE BY THE ENVIOUS COMPETITOR OF NUERA TELECOM LIKE OWTEL, AIRNEX, TIMES TELECOM, TAWAG PINOY AND OTHER TELECOMMUNICATIONS THAT ARE LOCATED IN THE PHILIPPINES..

• To
    Tomcare Jul 12, 2012

They are cheater. Don't enrol into their service. They are Fraud People.

• Su
    superman123 Jul 15, 2012

I signed up for the phone service with this company about a year ago which required $35 initial refundable deposit. After few months I cancelled my service and requested to refund the deposit. I have requested that 3 times in the past 7 months. I have been told that the deposit would be processed in a week and a cheque will be sent to my address. I have not received any deposit from them and I am frustrated.

DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THEM

• Ka
    Kabooper May 14, 2013

you must work for this co. I have been harassed by them constantly. When I told them to take my # off their list and stop calling me or I would report them to the better business bureau. the man on the phone told me to F*ck *ff. when I said WHAT?! you called me! he said it again. then hung up. then I kept getting calls back and no one saying anything. Finally they called and I had my husband answer. they then tried to get HIM to sign up. he told them he was calling the Better Business bureau and they pretended they didn't know what that co. is. Please, there is 207 unresolved complaints on the BBB site against this co.

• Di
    dishhome May 14, 2013

Kabooper,
    The BBB does not mean anything to a business. Wal-Mart have tons of BBB complaints and still raking in the money.

• Ka
    Kabooper May 14, 2013

It means something to consumers who check them before doing business with a company.

Unsolicited calls on mobile phones

I keep getting these unwanted telemarketing calls on my mobile phone even though I keep telling these guys to take me off the list. So this time I asked the guy for his phone number which he gave as [protected]. He said he was calling from NuEra telecom from Florida, but this area code is from San Diego. I googled the area code as were speaking. So, just for starters, he was lying... I confronted him about the place he was calling from and he pretended not to understand my question. The back ground sound did not even sound from within US. I then moved on to saying that I was on no-call list and then mentioned that I will report to FCC. This got his attention right-away. He apologized and hung up.

• Un
    unimesh Jul 18, 2012

Oh yeah these people who ever is calling from this number are crooks. They been calling me and asked me to open an phone a/c with them in a very nice rate. I did that believing they are from Florida now when I got my phone bill they are way lot than the deal they gave me. They are bunch of lies and they are not from USA. they were from India. My. Nehura is his name who can't even speak English properly with us. they are cheaters and a very bad people to deal with. Be careful everybody. Do not get a phone crd from any online companies esp this one...

• Un
    unimesh Jul 18, 2012

NUERA...SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR THEIR IRRITATING CALLS AND TELLING AND GIVING WRONG INFORMATION.

• He
    hexagone Dec 13, 2013

I realize they were crooks when I asked about their address. I live in Miami, and they were giving an address starting with a PO Box # and added 'Miami Beach Convention Center' - they are very stupid thiefs, to say the least. I have been toying with them for two days now, gave them a bogus credit card #, hanging up on them and said bad signal, . Here is a list of phone #s they've been calling me with : 858-768-2397, 461-144-9731, 930-602-2537, 993-064-0805, 909-112-8966, 818-395-4030, 422-876-8045, 898-963-9567, 306-033-8981, 665-152-8410, 354-070-6191, 378-294-522 (this one is missing a digit).

rip off

Worst long distance service providers. False claims about the rates. They will not give you back your deposit!
DO NOT SIGN UP with them, even if they claim your calls will be free!!!

sajidnaseem May 28, 2012

please do not sign up for service you better through your money in dumpster. everything what they say lie .you have to call them many many time but they will not give your money .every time you call you have to tell story from scratch.when you cancel the service.they say its will take 100 business day to get your money beck and that bank check in mail.and who knows after 100 day i still didn't get.

Fraud Company

Fraud company. They called me up saying they had an unlimited India calling plan for 25$ a month and a 40$...

Worst company making all wrong promises

I was promised unlimited calling to India for $19.95 a month. Also, I was a charged a deposit of $38.95 and...