Having problems with VoiceBootCamp?

VoiceBootCamp Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 255 3340 (USA & Canada)
1810 E Sahara Ave., Suite 218
Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with VoiceBootCamp Customer Service. Initial VoiceBootCamp complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for VoiceBootCamp above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about VoiceBootCamp. Discuss the issues you have had with VoiceBootCamp and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Sep 09, 2020

VoiceBootCamp — Unethical and non professional behavior

I have a complaint about Faisal Khan and his team. He makes big claims about his institute and he also...

VoiceBootCampFaisal khan selling cisco ucce courses

I paid for a course which was for a course in barcelona and I live in the uk so going to europe was a lot easier to do and cheaper than going to canada or india where he does most of his courses.
He cancelled and I have tried to get my money back but he will not get back to me and also complained on their helpdesk, again nothing. He is conning people out of money all around the world.

VoiceBootCampfair school

I have a Cisco and juniper network infrastructure background and I Learned VoIP and UCCE from Voicebootcamp from scratch. The teaching methodology that is developed at that school is an excellent one . I never had any issues downloading and playing videos I know they encrypted for copyright purposes and with limited time based on the deal package but other than that all good and, If i need more time to view the video I just ask the owner and he releases a grace period without any issues . The teacher gave us step by step PDF labs and unlimited access to the LAB equipment 24/7 . I've seen student from across the globe travels to the Voicebootcamp just to attend the bootcamps session.

I had no issues learning and understanding the technology taught to me. The owner gave us 24/7 access. All of the student that I know are dedicated. I've done a lot of hands on which help me to be very proficient on what I do. The comment in here are not real and not true . If one of you have an issue contact the owner directly, or visit the school by yourself and if you have access it is open 24/7 .

I like VoiceBootcamp and their Videos, the step by step labs for Voip and AWS I've learned a good deal of technology that I know use at work and keep getting the raise$$$$ hands on labs are very important

Oct 11, 2019

VoiceBootCamp — videos don't work, nobody ever available to fix the issue, or lackluster response to correcting problems

Not a place you want to buy anything. Constant problems, poor security on the media application used for...

Jan 09, 2019

VoiceBootCamp — training company

I paid for a course for voicebootcamp which was to be in spain and I live in uk so that was great for me...

VoiceBootCamp — cheating on delivering bootcamp in india

I have registered for a Bootcamp in India back in August 2010 which Voicebootcamp could not deliver as their...

Voice BootCamp — Beware - CCIE VoiceBootCamp Instructor Faisal Khan doing FRAUD

Hi All, This is to let you know all that Voice Bootcamp Institute(www.voicebootcamp.com) is doing fraud. I...

VoiceBootCamp — is horrible stay away-bad school

Voicebootcamp is horrible Do not go there. You will be sorry and regret. Stay away from...

VoiceBootCamp — comment on voicebootcamp

I am happy that I have passed my ccna&ccna voice last months. I took my class at voicebootcamp which wa...

VoiceBootCamp — not complete

Most americans are probably becoming aware that voicebootcamp is a scam but some do not kow yet. If you live...