Reliance — Poor customer service
I think Reliance Customer Service needs proper training, at least if they cannot help.. should not misguide the customer. they are not ready to explain anything, other than giving illogical excuses. I have Submitted the Address / Identity verification Documents on 8th March, as I got SMS on 5th March. The 1st thing, if you are sending any such kind of sms to customer, you can also write in sms, what documents you need. Customer is not free to make rounds of Customer Care. When I reached WebWorld with a passport on 7th March, they said no.. they want different documents for Address proof, very next day submitted all the required documents. and on 10th March, I'm getting sms that my outgoing calls are deactivated. I called customer care from landline, as from mobile it never connects :(, and they said it will take 72 hrs. Now whenever i'm calling they are giving different reasons, on 15th March, One girl said , documents are verified, it will be activated any time. today is 18th I called twice I got two reasons, contact WebWorld they will tell me, then why for Customer care just for the sake of timepass. Other girl said I 'll have to resubmit the document. This is the worst service I'm getting.
More Reliance Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection!
- Reliance - stop caller tunes
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating!
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service!
- Reliance India Call - no double talk time, no website!
- Reliance Communication - wrong offer and generate high bill
- Reliance Telecom Ltd - Guwahati Assam - very bad network
- Reliance Broadband+ Netconnect 3.1mnps - data usage mb increased automatically without opening internet page and after closing internet page data usage is increased... very pathetic system
- Reliance Communications Netconnect - deactivate data card and terminate postpaid connection