Tata Teleservices Logo

Tata Teleservices

Having problems with Tata Teleservices?

A, E & F Blocks Voltas Premises, T. B. Kadam Marg, Chinchpokli

Delhi
2A Old Ishwar Nagar, Main Mathura Road, New Delhi 110065

Complaints & Reviews

tata landline headset

Hi, Myself Jaiprakash Srivastava, I am a customer of tata tele service, with phone number: [protected]. I live in hyderabad, I have a terrible problem with tata landline handset, with wire problem, and handset reception problem. I have spoken with customer care and they are asking me to pay 5000 INR for new handset with delivery period of 3 months. Although, I have already paid 1000 INR as advance payment. I don't understand why I have been asked to pay such a huge amount. I request the concern authority to take the notice and help me out with this.

Cheating in bill rental

mere pass tata indicom ka mobile no [protected] jis ko me last 8--9 year se use kar rahaa hoon. last year in ke ek authorised dealer ke kehne par prepid se postpaid karvaa thaa uss dealer ne mere ko kahaa ki aap k plan 299 ka he jis me 400 minit local 350 minit std tata se tata free & 100 mb net free milega.

first 3 mahine tak t2t free rahaa us ke baad woh chargeble ho gayaa jis ki complaint karne ke baad uss ko 6 month ke liye free kiyaa gya.

tata ke officer me satish ne mera t2t cut kar diyaa

us ke abb tata ne without any information bill rental 299 se 324 kar diya he oss ki complaint karne par mr satish mere ko no port karvane ke liye keh rahe he jab ki me unse plan ka rental 299 jo ki customer ko diya gya tha wohi rakhne ke liye keh rahaa hoon.
tata ke alava or bhi company he jo ek bar plan de deti he us ko without any information ke change nahi kar sakti he
trai ka bhi yeh rool he ki jo plan aap ne customer ko de diya he woh jab tak customer use kar rahaa he usse change nahi kiya jaa sakta toh fir tata kaise plan ko change kar rahaa he.
please iss baare me tata ke agaisnt action liyaa jaana chahiye
manpreet singh

Fixed landline not working for past 5 days

On 11th November, my Tata fixed landline phone went dead and I lodged a complaint with the customer care. On...

[Resolved] Excess deduction amount

It may be noted that tata docomo pre- paid cell connection having no. [protected] is being used by by me...

[Resolved] Tata photon is a big cheater. Never go for them

I have purchased a Tata Photon Max Device with post-paid connection. My Photon No. is [protected].

In few days, I realized that they are not delivering that plan to me for which I am paying. I contact them and they said that I need to enhance my plan and budget to satisfy my need. I did the same but I didn't see any significant result. Finally, I have decided to quit from this suffering. And I talked to their executive to do the same. From here, they start doing mentally torturing me. They called me up and said..Sir, your bill is pending. Pay that as soon as possible. I said I have paid all the dues and already requested to terminate the connection one month before. They said...your connection is not terminated yet now...a monthly bill is generated (without any usage, they do so). Then I said ok, now tell me the way to get rid off from that. They said. We are sending our executive at your home..Please pay all your dues (which was generated without any usage) and he'll give you the service termination letter. I said..Ok, and I did the same..Paid 2000 for that and get the termination letter. After that, their executive call me every month and said..Sir, your bill is pending..I use to explain whole scenario and said to look into this matter. They said..Ok, we'll check out this and get back to you. But they never call me back. Finally, one day..a person called me up and he said that he is a lawyer of the company and tell me that the company has lodged a case against me..You have to present in the court by tomorrow. And if you didn't do that...your case will proceed and court will issue a summon against you..A said that if something happens like this...you won't be able to take any loan in the future, you'll not be able to study in abroad..and blah-blah..Then I said...look sir, I am a working man & I won't to get into all this. So, please tell me..what to do..he said..your file is in my hand and if you make the payment of Rs.2194 and I'll send the NOC right now at your email ID. I said, sir please let me allow one day..I'll send the service termination letter to you on your email ID. He said..I don't know anything..I'm not the employee of the company..I'm the lawyer...Rest is upto you..At that time, I just get blank and made the online payment of Rs. 2194 (Transc. ID MSPD2912530206 )..After all of this, this ### didn't stop here...When I cross check after all of this whether they terminate my connection or not..I get shocked, still my connection is alive and starts getting the mails of pending bills once again...Now, I am completely feeling that I have been cheated and looted by this fraud company. They have taken my hard earned money (approx. Rs.4194) from me..I'll never ever use any product of this company...!

• Ra
    RAVI SHANKAR MISHRA Apr 12, 2011

Dear sir,

I HAVE PURCHASE A TATA PHOTON PLUS IN LAST MONTH . BUT IT IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY DUE TO SINGNAL LOST IN PHOTON DEVICE. I AM ALSO REGISTER MANY COMPLAINS BUT NO ANY PERSON TAKE NECESSERY ACTION. MY PHOTON NO IS 9266924972 AND ACCOUNT NO. IS 908203991. I WANT THAT CHANGE MY PHOTON DEVICE.

• Customercare Apr 13, 2011

Dear Mr. Ravi,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform that your complaint has been put before the concerned department. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We should revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

• Customercare Apr 23, 2011

Dear Mr.Ravi,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We would like to inform you that, our concerned department spoke to you and updated the resolution.

• Rt
    R-Tech Jul 01, 2011

I want to change by Tariff from unlimited plan to plan of Rs 500 please change the plan and send me confirmation mail.

• Customercare Jul 01, 2011

Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata Photon connection details, your e-mail Id or your alternate contact number, which will assist us in doing the needful.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at [email protected] or you can call us on 040-66570232 (10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday).

Sam Rawat Aug 08, 2012

I have got one call from this company 'Krisha Impex'.. they told me that there are providing Tata photon prepaid modem worth of Rs.1000/- and 500 Rs. monthly.. with 3.1 Mbps surfing and downloading speed Unlimited.. but they gave me post paid and limited speed plan.. when I came to know about this I complained to Tata Photon Customer care, but they didn't took any action against them yet.

Bill after connection closed

dear sir/madam,
my tata docomo photon no is-[protected] on 10th jul 2013 i went to tata docomo office to pay 1876 oustanding bill but they offer me rs.500 waiver on current bill and new tata 3G connection with rs.2500 i accept offer and got new connection of 3G with no-[protected] and next day i closed my tata photon 2g connection ie [protected] by written request also i got confirmation form call centre about reciept of cancellation of [protected] but still they sent me bill of rs-1320 rs saying that we are not recieved cancellation .and getting too much call from collection team about bill.please resolve matter

Activation of new sim

I want to register complaint against Tata Indicom Mobile Company; it has been done fraud with me. I received a call from a girl sneha, she was calling from Tata Indicom and offering me a plan for new Tata Indicom Connection, According to her plan I booked one new connection. one Executive named Pankaj Kumar came on 2/02/13 to my home and gave me Connection Pack + new samsung cdma phone. My allotted number was [protected] but then he said this no is not available and gve me another new no i.e [protected] I gave him to my documents (ID Proof, Residence proof) and I gave Rs.2200/(800 activation charge + 1400Phone charge)- for connection. A Verification call came to me 2 or 3 times, Finally they ask me another Residence proof, I mailed to him scan residence proof. But till one week my Sims were not activated. I called many times to sneha and Pankaj but he had no any answer. He gave me some numbers one no of his team lead sunil but all were making excuse. . But till one week my Sims were not activated. I call sneha and pankaj many times but they were not picking phone. Finally I came to know that I caughted by a fraud. Till date, neither I received any amount and nor my no. activated. I have all documents received from Tata Indicom.
I am giving Some no. who called me during this process.
[protected]-- sneha
[protected]--- jitender

Fraud service and cheating

22 hrs 33 mins ago by K.V.SUBBA RAO 0 Votes
Hi my mobile no is [protected] of Tata tele. Today at my surprise I known that my balance of rs.30/- deducted for " after 8 pack service" without my intervention or will.This deduction was made by the operator during midnight of 25.01.2013 at 1.30AM. When I contacted the customer service care they informed that it is a monthly renewal pack and it will be renewed as their choice without my will and option/intervention. I never opted this type of service from the operator and I never knew this this type of cheating . In any network first they inform their services and if we have any interest then we can subscribe at our choice. But here they deducting the people's money as they like. This has happened to me for third time. Every time I am complaining to customer care and they says that next time this will not happen but the same cheating continuing. Now I am thinking of disconnecting this cheating Tata mobile service as lost resort. I am awaiting your quick reply and expecting credit of my unnecessarily deducted amount of Rs 30/- ... to take disconnection decision.

Tata indicom — wow!!! What a cheater

On 29th of novemver, 2012, I recharged my phone by amount of rs. 359/-. Everyone know that this plan is for making calls tata to tata free and 30 minutes on other networks daily for 30 days. But after recharging I got rs. Rs.319 balance on my number. I asked about that to customer care they tell me to return the recharge and do again, after making recharge again I got rs. 319 balance. But when next time I call to customer care they disable the feature to call customer care, I called them with 4 different mobiles, but after hearing my query they cut the line and disable that feature to call customer care for that particular mobile.

This behavior of customer care executives surprised me than recharge problem.

Why I am getting core balance instead of that special recharge.

There is not any other way to do so.

That balance is useless for me, I want that special recharge instead of core balance.

TATA DOCOMO Dec 15, 2012

Dear Mr.Singla,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - http://bit.ly/24x7LiveChatSupport to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Vivek Singla Dec 15, 2012

Tata Indicom Number is - 9211330265

TATA DOCOMO Dec 17, 2012

Dear Mr.Singla,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We would like to inform you that we have forwarded your complaint to concerned department and will revert to you shortly.

TATA DOCOMO Dec 17, 2012

Dear Vivek,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

TATA DOCOMO Dec 18, 2012

Dear Vivek,

There is no recharge found as per the mentioned details. Please send the snap shot of the recharge details to [email protected]

Vivek Singla Dec 18, 2012

Are you making fun here,
    Tata Indicom is saying Rs. 359 recharge is not done on 9211330265 on 29 Nov. I got core balance instead of special benefits on that recharge.

Connection problem; the remote computer does not respond

18-11-2012 I'd been using Tata Photon Whiz for the past four months. It's disappointing to say that...

Net speed slow

i bought tata photon pluse modem because i wanted 3g speed, and that i have seen in tata photon pluse advertisement, but after purchaging it i get a slow speed less than 200kbps.

TATA DOCOMO Nov 15, 2012

Dear Parveen,

Tata DOCOMO

Issues with billing & cancellation of my connection

From: Anirban Bhattacharya
Sent: 25 October 2012 16:32PM
To: customercare.[protected]@tatatel.co.in (customercare.[protected]@tatatel.co.in); [protected]@tatacommunications.com ([protected]@tatacommunications.com); nodalofficer.[protected]@tatatel.co.in (nodalofficer.[protected]@tatatel.co.in)

Dear Sir,

The purpose of this mail is to seek your assistance in having my photon connection cancelled. The details of the connection are as follows:

Photon No. - [protected]
A/c no - [protected]
Cancellation request no - [protected]
Date of cancellation request - 6th October, 2012

I had requested the connection to be cancelled on 6th of October and was assigned a Cancellation request no - [protected]. The service executive who attended my call assured me for the cancellation.

I however received an SMS notification that my bill plan have been changed, to RS 650 pm for 5GB free usage. I had not requested the bill plan to be changed, I wanted it to be cancelled. I promptly called the customer care about this notification about change in bill plan and they responded to me saying that that was an error on Tata's part and my connection is actually cancelled.

On top of that I have received the bill for the entire last month, regardless of my cancellation request. I again called the customer care and this time they told me that I must pay the bill for the entire month since I had been using.

I find this very disturbing, since it has been long since I had sought a cancellation and no substantial action was taken on my request.

I would appreciate if you could please do the needful.

Regards,
Anirban Bhattacharya

• Sb
    SBI Card Cares Nov 08, 2012

Hi Anirban,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Tata DOCOMO

My name is jiv jyot kaur my airtel number

My name is jiv jyot kaur, i am from bhatinda i purchaged a post paid SIM of airtel with a 99 INR plan, in which i can do 100 local and 100 STD calls other then this the call rate would be 50 paise per call either local, STP or roaming, but for some time i gone mumbai in the marriage of my friend, and i was calling continue with an estimate that my bill would be 200..but i was soacked when i seen the bill it is of 2000 INR when i asked to customer care they told me you were availing the 3G services duaring roaming...please help me is this fair with a customer..

wrong billing

I am using tataphoton plus for my internet usage and In dcec s2011 I requested to changed my bill from unlimited to Limited bill of Rs.500 and they also agreed for the same. But to my shock they charged me for the Month of Jan2012 a sum of Rs.2651/= . I have made so many enquires and request to custemer care and so many mail to them. But no response and they threaten me for pay the full amount. But their representative have called and ready to accept Rs.1500 and close the a/c but they never came with a closere letter and to finalise thier word. But to my shock with out clarify my mail enquiry and phone calles to custemer care officials so many mails send in differnt name to threaten me and to disturb my regular work.

In this I would like to complain to the higher authroities .

Not recharge

Dear sir. Hamara mo. No. [protected] hai. Jo ki hamari company fashion suiting pvt ltd bhilwara ke naam se hai. Jiska tie-up aapke tata indicom se 4 years se hai. Abhi hamari company me kuch problum aa jane ke karan 4 month se band hai. Jiske ke karan hamare mobile me bahar se (Tata outlet) se bhi recharge nahi ho pa raha hai. Pahle hamko hamari company se balance transfer ho jata tha. Jis per hum apna top-up. Wa recharge kar lete they. Per ab nahi ho pa raha hai.. Kripya is matter ko dekhne ki kripa kare.

• Am
    Amit Apr 02, 2008

My Self amit a regular customer of Tata Indicom Customer Since April 2006. The thing is that the Tata Indicom provide bad Services to Customer Like Network Probelms, Customer Care No. Invalid(12525) you Never Spoke with Customer Care Executive, Excess Call rates No tariffs in Prepaid Charge Rs 04 Outgoing.

• Lo
    love kaushik Dec 25, 2010

my no. is 9235221144. i got msg on 21 dec. to recharge with 55 and get normal talk time and 55 extra msg. when i got it recharged i got no balance and 5500 msg. instead. so i want refund for it.

• Tata Docomo Customer Service Apr 09, 2012

Dear Mr. Dixit,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that, your complaint has been registered vide docket number NTT0719333274. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We will revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

For any further assistance please mail us at [email protected] or you can call us on 040-66570232.

• Ri
    Ritesh Modi Jun 05, 2012

Issue not found fixed yet even no of days passed.Please do needful ASAP.Pl connect me if needed.

Hi,

I have recharged my DEL no 9214339997 by INR 100 just few minutes back via internet banking online recharge.I got the error message while recharging the DEL "500 Internal Server Error" on web but same time I got deducted INR 100 from my bank account for which I got the message on my mobile no 9829779997.

I had word with the Customer Care executive few minutes back but they had resspond very poorly wihtout any answer.Please look into the convern aggresively.

Pl refer the below mentioned details :
    Name : Ritesh Modi
    Del : 9294339997
    Alt Del : 9829779997
    Recharge via : https://www.ichoose.in/etrade/EBillDeskAction.do?methodToCall=postBillDesk?=
    Bank : Corporation bank

status: payment success

email from -Tata Docome team
    Dear Mr. Modi,

Greetings for the day!

This is with reference to your email dated 24/05/2012 regarding recharge related issue of your Tata Docomo CDMA number 9214339997. Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in responding to your email & inconvenience caused.

We would like to inform you that your complaint for the above stated concern is under process vide reference number COM078735353 and is expected to be resolved by 28-MAY-2012 17:20:39 and you will be duly notified upon closure. Kindly make a note of this docket number for your future correspondence.

For any further assistance please feel free to call us at 121, our 24x7 Customer Care toll-free number from any Tata Docomo CDMA postpaid/prepaid phone. We are also accessible from non Tata Docomo phones on 1860-266-5555.

Our Photon Plus customers can get in touch with us on 1800-266-121 (Toll free). We shall be glad to be of assistance.

Assuring you the best of our services at all times.

Warm Regards,
    Hari Dass
    TATA Docomo- Customer Service

[Resolved] Modem initialization failed

Hello,
I would like to know what is the reason behind getting the "Modem Initialization failed" error message when I plug in SXC 1080 1X USB Modem in my computer.
I am using windows 7 starter in one laptop and windows 7 home basic on the other one. Both are 32 bit operating systems I have tried all the possible ways to get it started but its not working.
The Tata tele services support center is not trained enough to help me on that as they only know/trained about photon. They have been missguiding me from past 3 weeks. I never expected any such support from Tata company.
Any help from getting the modem up and running for me would be of great help

• Tata Teleservices's response · Jan 06, 2012

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata Indicom connection details, e-mail id or your alternate contact number which will assist us in doing the needful.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at [email protected] or you can call us on 040-66570232.

• Tata Teleservices's response · Jan 09, 2012

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that we are unable to trace records with the email id and we have not received your alternate contact number to contact you also So, we request you to kindly provide us your Tata Photon connection details, e-mail id and your alternate contact number, which will assist us in doing the needful.

• Tata Teleservices's response · Jan 09, 2012

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform that, we have received your mail and your complaint has been put before the concern department. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We will revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

insatiable.avishek Jan 08, 2012

Dear Customer Care,
    I sent you an email from my email id along with an alternate phone number connection details and allot of comments about my experience with TATA INDICOM customer care.(my email id is [email protected])
    I would like to know if the customer care answers to the compalints published on complaints board or it does something more effective by working on to resolve the issues customers are facing.
    I am still waiting for a reply from you people. Is there any person capable of resolving issues or all are just busy emphathising and symphathising with the irritated and cheated up on customers.

insatiable.avishek Jan 09, 2012

Hello Customer care,
    I am sending the email once again to your email id [email protected], If you don't receive it then please check in the junk mail folders, you may have it there. Though there is no attachment with that email.
    I would like to know if the number you have mentioned 040-66570232 is a toll free number. If it is I will call you and contact you.
    All in all I am not at all impressed by your company and your services

• Na
    NARESH VANEL Feb 07, 2012

yes same problem here with me to any solution???
    my name is NARESH and my no. is 9224402800 please post solution here thanx...

insatiable.avishek Feb 10, 2012

Hello Naresh,
    Tata Docomo customer care and the technical support is not capable/qualified enough to resolve the problem, such as this one. At the end I decided to change the service provider. I moved on to Airtel. They are way better then these people.
    I know that there is a good money involved in changing the service providers, but there is no option left by these people. They have learnt how to send emails and empathise and sympathise with you but at the end they will never give you solution. I hanged the device in my office to remind me always that "stay away from TATA company". They are full of false promises, they made me run from office to office they have around here (in my locality) without any solution. They close the tickets raised by them with the note saying the customer is not reachable and then I call up again to get another ticket raised, that too was closed the same way. I spoke with the supervisor (they are the most superior people available in TATA company as they didn't let me talk to any managers). When I reached at the Witt's end I decided to change company because I was seriously loosing on my job. Running to the cyber cafe all the time was not possible and to escape from that I bought that (TATA)device (Only to know that the device will never work). Now I have Airtel GSM service which is working flawlessly without any connectivity issue.
    That is my experience with TATA company.

• Na
    NARESH VANEL Feb 10, 2012

thanks dear for your reply man...
    I googled it for solution but i only found compaints and compaints only dont know what to do with this device now ok thanks btw...

[Resolved] Web2sms tata indicom

Dear Sir/Madam

with regards to Tata indicom WEB2SMS which we use to send SMS for our Students currently that site is not working from last 2months i kindly request you to please resume the services on the WEB2SMS .below give link is for your information my no [protected]
link is http://219.64.175.158/web2sms/login.jsp

Regards
Syed Yousuf Ali

• Tata Teleservices's response · Dec 19, 2011

Dear Mr. Yousuf Ali,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We regret to inform you that, we are unable to resume WEB2SMS service.

[Resolved] Billing fraud

I would like to mention that, I have not been using the services of the said Tata Photon connection since April'2011. I have used it since March'2011 to April'2011 and have also paid Rs. 532 accordingly for the same against my usages.
I got this Tata Photon connection on a discounted rate with a laptop that bought on March'2011. I have used it for one month. However, for my disappointment the services that I received from the said connection were very poor.

Accordingly, after paying my first month's bill I've called up Tata Photon's customer care and have requested them to discontinue the services as I was hugely disappointed with that. But, the customer care of Tata Photon did not take my request and continued to send me bills for next four-five months.

However, as I have not used the data card since April'2011 and I have rightfully called them up and requested them to dismiss the services; I was not liable to pay anything. It was their fault that they did not took my request and stopped it right away. But on the contrary, they kept on sending me bills forcibly. Further to this, they have now sent me a legal notice through you which is highly disturbing and disgraceful from their part.

I got a call from Mr. Deepak Sharma (+[protected]), who claimed he is a lawyer from Tata’s side saying that he has issued one legal notice against me which I did not received. I was reluctant to pay the money for the same reason as I did not used Tata’s services any further. Later he sent me a soft copy of the legal notice on my mail and I have replied to it clearing my points.
After talking to Mr. Deepak Sharma in this regard this evening over phone, I have also called up Tata Photon's customer care to enquire about this legal notice, however, to my surprise, the customer care people were totally unaware of the fact. Which seems highly suspicious to me.

Now I again got a call from some Mr. Chaudhury (+[protected]) and Mr. Sachin Sharma (+[protected]) regarding the same issue and they also have told me about issuing a legal notice from Tata’s behalf and they also have told me to turn up to court. When I refused he said to pay the money through online payment option available on Tata photon’s website. Later he called me up again to make sure whether I have made the payment or not, I told him am not interested to make any payment and they can do whatever they want to do.

Executives from Tata Tele Services, and later various individuals used Mr. Deepak Sharma, Sachin Sharma and Mr. Chaudhury who claim them as lawyers have been disturbing me for long on this issue. If I would have used their services, I would not have minded to pay them the money. But as I have not used it I am not ready to pay them anything.

• Customercare Dec 14, 2011

Dear Ms. Payel,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata Photon connection details, e-mail id or your alternate contact number which will assist us in doing the needful.

• 92
    9266169954 May 07, 2013

i am surya prakash and me not bill pay ok if u wrong in formantion for tha tata photon board band deatil ok

[Resolved] False comitment and worst service

When I got the connection with my Acer and when I received the welcome call, I was informed that I will be getting 5GB free for my first month and then after I will be getting 6GB on high speed for next 5 months, I did receive the 6 GB in 2nd month but in the thrd month My speed was lowered after 5 GB only, I called up on 11th Oct 11 evening at about 8 PM, talked to Nirmal Raj, we was very agressive and said it is not possible, asked him to get me his supervisor, he denied 2-3 times asked him I will hold, he got Vinay on the phone who was a team leader, even he was not ready to help, Asked for his supervisor and got Ketan Padhya on line, he raised a complaint (no. [protected]) and promised a call back by 14 th evening, I did not receive any call, I called at 9PM and Dilip Hirmal picked the phone he said there was a callback done, I told him I did not receive any call and if they have mentioned they called up then they are lying. Asked for his supervisor, he again denied the same, Told him I will wait, after about 2-3 mins he got Gagan Deep Singh, he did not even understood the problem correctly and said it is not possible and said when the callback team called they heard beeps. Asked for his supervisor, he said there is no one in the office senior to him. Adivsed I will hold, he said it will not help, I asked how is it possible that there is no senior person in the office and asked if Tata cannot meet its comitment then it is better to get it disconnected, he went ahead and raised a request for Disconnection, I asked him I want to speak to his Manager now even if you have to get him in the office he said it is not possibe, I said I will hold overnight if I have to and I am still on hold for about last 20-25 mins. I am really sorry to see a company like Tata to treat its costomers like this and it is no surprise if the higher management leaves office without any accountability.

• Customercare Oct 15, 2011

Dear Mr. Pawan,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform that, your complaint docket number. 282965319 have been put before the concerned department. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We should revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

[Resolved] Out going barred

MY Tata Indicom Number +[protected]

This number i have ported from reliance to tata indicom couple of months ago...i used the number 4 months after which my outgoing calls have been barred saying tht i havent paid my last bill at the donor i.e reliance...thts k ...i went to the reliance office paid the amount got the original Receipt ...Submitted the receipt to the TATA INDICOM MAIN OFFICE BASHEERBAGH...10 days back also i was in continuos touch with the office excutives...but the same replies ...when i ask them in the morning they say it will be done by evening ...if asked in the evening they say morning...saying this they have delayed me 10 days...now how many more day i shud wait i dont know...please help me out in this matter ...E

TATA INDICOM EXCUTIVE

RATNAM: [protected]

• Tata Teleservices's response · Sep 25, 2011

Dear Mr. Ratnam,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that, your prepaid connection was in outgoing barred status due to request of Reliance services for nonpayment.

Further, we request you to provide your paid receipt in the Reliance office in order to clear the billing issue and as soon as we get acknowledged with Donor Reliance service about your bill paid then your outgoing will be unbarred.

• Ro
    Rohit Mohan Vasagadekar Mar 29, 2007

I was activate the Tata indicom prepaid card on one year back. The plan is Two years plan and tata to tata free plan. The validity of this card is 2 years that is it finishes the validity in next year on 2008. and my prepaid balance is up to Rs.150. So my complaint is I get the message that service is unavailable when I call to someone. And others also get the same message when the try to call me .

• Ku
    kuldeep srivastava Sep 24, 2007

Hi i m the customer of tata indicom mobile. I complained that tata does not provide the good mobile phone because i m purchasing a mobile in rs. 2500 in 2006 December but mobile not perform very well. Beware!

Anu Pushkarna Apr 06, 2008

I want to cancel the tata indicom mobile because it has been lost...and from past 5 month tata indicom is deducting Rs.372/- every month from my account through E.C.S...My mobile no. was:9212510595, So, Please Kindly See too it...
    Anu Pushkarna
    (The Hindu)
    Alternate Contact No:9810903861

• As
    ashish Jul 27, 2008

i want to know about the full knowledge of prepaid phons

tata indicom Feb 11, 2010

MY NUMBER IS 9224253545.I WANT MY INCOMING AND OUTGOING CALLS DETAILS OF JANUARY,
    MY NAME IS SANJAY SHARMA. THIS MOBILE IS USED BY MY WIFE MANISHA SHARMA.
    I AM IN RAJASTHAN PLEASE CONFIRM HER CALLS DETAILS ME ON MY EMAIL ID [email protected]

• Ru
    RUDRANI CHATTERJEE Dec 06, 2010

I have a tata indicom connection mobile. some days ago tata indicom provided me a caller tune without my permission. i reported to customer care but the customer care representative said that you cannot pay daily Rs 1. My question is why instead of giving me the process how to cancel the caller tune why they will say that type of words?

Vishnu Shanker Shukla Aug 13, 2011

Sir the outgoing facility is not working on my phone nomber to any network, not even to survice centre from 4:00 am in the morning today (13/8/11). Though incoming is normal.
    Name; Dr vishnu Shanker Shukla
    my no is 09236321159,

kindly correct this problem as soon as possible.
    thank you.

• Ku
    kunalkuhar Nov 23, 2014

Sane problem...I also want my no. Information outgoing and incoming no of my wife its kunal kuhar...nd my if [email protected] sir pllllzzzz mere lyf ka saval h no h detail ka..9212917490

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices