The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Raymour and Flanigan — Stalker salespeople
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I wanted to address this with Raymour and Flannigan directly but there is no where to put comments on their website. Maybe this is how the sale people are taught, but it needs to stop. Recently my boyfriend and I have (sometime with parents in tow) been visiting two different area Raymour and Flannigan stores. Everytime there is someone waiting at the door for you. Don't bother with "we're just looking" "we're doing just fine" "we don't need any help" or even, "Please for the love of God go away!!!" Everytime we were relentlessly stalked, our every move shadowed by an over zealous salesperson. Raymour, calm yourself!! I felt like I couldn't casually walk around your showroom and view your merchandise as I was running most of the time to get away from your sales people. At one point I asked for one of their style guides at the customer service kiosk. I was asked if we were greeted at the door. I said of course. I was told that only Joe Salesperson could hand me that. Would you like me to page them for you, she asked. I promptly put my palm to my face, sighed and said no thanks. What is the point of Customer Service if you must be hand-fed by a salesperson. Please stop the stalking, Raymour and Flanigan!
More Raymour and Flanigan Complaints & Reviews
- Raymour & Flanigan - lie, lie, lie!
- Raymour & Flanigan - worst furniture store ever!!!
- Raymour and Flanigan - Horrible Company
- Raymour & Flanigan - bed bugs
- Raymour & Flanigan - poor quality furniture
- Raymour and Flanigan - Poor service and fake charges
- Raymour and Flanigan - Warranty plan - what is the point if i'm dead
- Raymour and Flanigan - bad furniture and bad service
- Raymour & Flanigan - platimum protection plan
- Raymour & Flanigan's - Bedroom set