The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Raymour and Flanigan — Sofa and loveseat
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Raymour and Flanigan sold us a lemon $3000 sofa. Delivery was incomplete, missing back pillows. We called customer service about the missing pillows, never heard back from them. The SECOND day when I actually had a chance to sit on the sofa, I noticed that the loveseat sank in near the arm rest. We called customer service, we were told that someone will come to repair it.
My wife flipped out, how can you send someone to repair a sofa that was delivered a day ago and is supposed to be brand new. They sent an inspector who told us that they have had numerous issues with sofa seats sinking. The customer support was pathetic. I would have rather purchased a sofa from a local mom and pop retailer. No wonder companies are going out of business.
Stay away from them.
More Raymour and Flanigan Complaints & Reviews
- Raymour & Flanigan - lie, lie, lie!
- Raymour & Flanigan - worst furniture store ever!!!
- Raymour and Flanigan - Horrible Company
- Raymour & Flanigan - bed bugs
- Raymour & Flanigan - poor quality furniture
- Raymour and Flanigan - Poor service and fake charges
- Raymour and Flanigan - Warranty plan - what is the point if i'm dead
- Raymour and Flanigan - bad furniture and bad service
- Raymour & Flanigan - platimum protection plan
- Raymour & Flanigan's - Bedroom set