Raymour and FlaniganSofa and loveseat

S Review updated:

Raymour and Flanigan sold us a lemon $3000 sofa. Delivery was incomplete, missing back pillows. We called customer service about the missing pillows, never heard back from them. The SECOND day when I actually had a chance to sit on the sofa, I noticed that the loveseat sank in near the arm rest. We called customer service, we were told that someone will come to repair it.
My wife flipped out, how can you send someone to repair a sofa that was delivered a day ago and is supposed to be brand new. They sent an inspector who told us that they have had numerous issues with sofa seats sinking. The customer support was pathetic. I would have rather purchased a sofa from a local mom and pop retailer. No wonder companies are going out of business.
Stay away from them.

• De
    Debi W Apr 20, 2013

Bought a L shape sectional sofa and chose this particular one because it was the only one that would fit in the space. It was 2300 and less than a year later the two seats that are sat in the most are collapsing. We bought the platinum protection plan and the guy came out to inspect and informed me that this does not cover every day wear and tear. Thankfully, there was a pen that soaked through one side of one of the seat cushion and that is the only reason why I am getting one new cushion. I have a sofa and love seat that was purchased from Macy's 10 years ago and it is in better condition than my one year old sectional. Need to but a sectional for my basement. Went to Macy's and at least with there protection plan if you wind up that you don't use it you get a credit for a future purchase.

• Ir
    Irene Lopez Jan 31, 2019

I am highly disappointed on the platinum coverage with Raymour & Flannigan. My husband and I opted for the platinum package to have a peace of mind on the investment we made 3 years ago. Not knowing the coverage or warranty is all a scam and a waste of money. I am extremely dissatisfied with the quality of Raymour's leather pieces for the price I paid the Leather set should have lasted more than 3 years in great shape. The color on all 3 leather pieces is fading, chipping, peeling just horrible and unacceptable from the reputable Raymour & Flannigan furniture store.

Please be advised I will be filing a complaint to BBB and on yelp to alert all prospective customers of the scam on the platinum coverage and the quality of the leather products. I really thought purchasing from Raymour & Flanigan was a good investment and wouldn't have the need to replace for several years but I was very wrong. I really expected a lot more from Raymour and Flanigan as advertised on TV and Website. After all the money my spouse spent on the leather living room set and the platinum coverage now I have to get all of it replaced within 3 years of purchase. This is very unfair and Raymour should send someone out to take a look at the condition of my furniture and reimburse or give me credit to replace my purchase under the platinum coverage plan.

All the customers should know that Raymour & Flanigan does not have the best leather furniture out there. People don't be fooled by the name of the furniture store and waste your money on buying from them. They do not stand behind their name and coverage policy.

This is totally unacceptable.