Jerome's Furniture Logo

Jerome's Furniture

Having problems with Jerome's Furniture?

Jerome's Furniture reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 24, 2009. The latest review Rise split cal king adjustable bed was posted on Mar 24, 2021. The latest complaint Broken motion furniture was resolved on May 29, 2011. Jerome's Furniture has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 73 reviews. Jerome's Furniture has resolved 8 complaints.

Jerome's Furniture Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 537 6637 (Customer Service)
+1 858 924 1785 (Downtown Dream Shop)
+1 858 924 1871 (San Diego Store)
+1 858 924 1872 (San Marcos Store)
+1 858 924 1873 (Chula Vista Store)
+1 858 924 1874 (El Cajon Store)
+1 858 924 1875 (Scripps Ranch Store)
+1 858 924 1876 (Murrieta Store)
+1 858 924 1877 (Corona Store)
+1 858 924 1878 (Rancho Cucamonga Store)
+1 858 924 1879 (South Bay Store)
+1 858 924 1790 (Anaheim Store)
+1 858 924 1791 (Laguna Hills Store)
+1 858 924 1792 (Fountain Valley Store)
+1 858 924 1793 (Moreno Valley Store)
+1 858 924 1787 (Solana Beach Dream Shop)
+1 858 924 1786 (Mission Valley Dream Shop)
16960 Mesamint St.

18370 Pacific St., Fountain Valley CA 92708

Moreno Valley
12500 Day St., Moreno Valley CA 92553

Solana Beach Dream Shop
Mattresses & Rugs, Solana Beach Towne Centre, 663 San Rodolfo Drive № 106, Solana Beach CA 92075

Mission Valley Dream Shop
Rio Vista Shopping Center, 8440 Rio San Diego Drive № 101, San Diego CA 92108

Jerome's Furniture Complaints & Reviews

Jerome's FurnitureRise split cal king adjustable bed

Foot motor for one side stopped working. Email response said was out of warranty. I responded stating I knew that and wanted cost estimate and time to repair. That was a week ago and no one has responded. I've called phone number trying to get service but no one ever answers. I've left call back number twice, no call back. Tried again today, on hold for hour and half, no answer then cut me off.

Jerome's FurnitureDelivery / customer rep

I placed an order around March 10, upon delivery the delivering team did not unwrap and put the item where it was supposed to go. Instead, they left it in my dining area. I unwrapped it and moved it myself, not easy as I am disabled and already pd 150 for them to do so. I called the store today and was told by the rep what did I expect and they could have just left it outside. She pretty much told me to suck it up not her problem. Wow!!! I have never had bad service this was the first time. Not only did she have a smart mouth but was extremely rude, I have shopped at Jerome's for years and was about to put in another order. Not today, I will take my 1500 elsewhere.

Mar 15, 2021

Jerome's Furniture — California king bed - headboard/bed frame, twin motorized adjustable bases, california king mattress

In late August 2019, we purchased three bedding sets for our new house from the Jerome's located on...

Feb 08, 2021

Jerome's Furniture — Power recliner

I purchased a power recliner in 2016 and the chair was defected. Guardian protection replaced it with another...

Jan 18, 2021

Jerome's Furniture — Still waiting on a backordered item

My sister and I purchased a Hughes Bar Cabinet (Order ID 0103003LW25) at the Chula Vista store on January 3...

Dec 28, 2020

Jerome's Furniture — Furniture delivery

We ordered living room furniture from Jeromes Furniture on 9/12/20 and still have not received our furniture...

Jerome's FurniturePower leg and head leather couch

We redecorated our entire house with Jerome's furniture late 2018 and purchased a 5 year guarantee. Used their interior designer to help us. Well the couch we purchased is a dud and have had at least 2 service calls which took care of the problems but on this third one the couch springs / frame are falling apart. The couch pops and bangs when we open or close it. The service man said the couch wasn't repairable, or at least for a feasible amount anyway, and they are giving us the run around on replacing this Pile of garbage. It is 2 years old, we are in our 50's, not heavy people and do not mistreat our furniture. I am sure if Jerry knew this he would take care of us because this is horrible service and he speaks so highly of his family friendly business.

Power leg and head leather couch

Jerome's FurnitureDining table

I been dealing with this exchange delivery of my dining tale. I may say s February. Every delivery has been a complete mess. My las draw with this delivery was Friday Oct 2nd. The chairs wear dirty like they came from another home to make it worsen they came with CAT hair. I have a child who is asthmatic doesn't do well with cats. So im overwhelmed with the situation and just angry with this situation. I don't know what I would have done if my son would have getting a reaction to the hair. I just want my money back and not deal with Jerome at all. I have pictures and videos of all this BS that's been going on.

Oct 05, 2020

Jerome's Furniture — A full bedroom set

We purchased a bedroom set 3 months ago. When the long delayed deliver finally came, one piece wasn't...

Jerome's FurnitureDelivery service team member

Abraham Antonio Juarez d.o. b. 2/20/1987 steals from customer's homes. I had a wallet with a $100 bill that was a special anniversary keepsake. After delivery, it was missing. He stole it. Please investigate. My bill was drawn on with our names and anniversary date. it was a priceless memory.

Jerome's FurnitureExcessive delivery wait after ordering, defective furniture

I've bought a lot of furniture from Jeromes over the years but sadly this will be my last time. I'm very disappointed with my recent purchase of two bookshelves on May 8, 2020. After I paid total price I was sent a message they wouldn't be available until July 2020. This type of message would have been helpful BEFORE I paid full price. Not only did they NOT arrive in July but until today August 10 2020, without a courtesy notification advising of delay. Delivery guys were 2 hours late without apologizing or calling ahead of time. One of the bookshelves was damaged/defective with pieces of broken wood and they took it back. Overall this was a negative experience. It would take Jeromes to go out of their way to win me back as a customer

Jerome's FurnitureChair and couch

My chair was damaged upon delivery you could see where it rubbed against a pallet and unraveled the material, while I was waiting for someone to get back to me I noticed that the bottom seam on my couch is coming apart as well. I notified the store and they responded by telling me they would have a technician come out and look at the chair. When he came out he said that he would put in a request to replace the chair as the cushion was sewn to the back. He also took a picture of the couch unraveling and said he would start another service call for that. This was more than 3 weeks ago and I have not heard anything sense. I went into the store in fountain valley to complain but they said they could only send my complaint to the san diego store. You know every time I talk to someone from this company they always end the conversation with "we want you to be happy" well guess what im not?

Jerome's FurnitureCustomer service

I purchased a bedroom set 2 years ago with a 5-year protection plan. They are denying the coverage so I called them to see if they could help before I contacted the BBB. Silvia talked to m on the phone, she was the rudest person I have spoke over the phone. She did not have any type of empathy towards my issue. She just said that I was not cover, even do if you see their website https://www.guardianproducts.com/protection-plans/indoor-furniture-protection-plans/ it covers almost everything. What happened to my furniture is listed there, I got frustrated because she was just not helping at all she was just saying that it was not cover and there was nothing I could do, this is a dresser over 1000 so is not easy just to forget about it, that why I got the protection plan for other 300. This experience with Jeromes has been the worst. Is sad to see that even do they have quality product their customer service representative is the worst. I will really think twice before purchasing anything from them again.

Jerome's FurnitureQuickview challenger grey power recliner with power headrest

I had this delivered after 2 weeks, and they set it up without checking all functions, and it didn't work the very first time I tried it!!! It supposedly has "premium motors and mechanisms, what a bunch of garbage! I am extremely upset, as I paid $1000+ for this chair, had to wait two weeks, and I did order it online, partly to help local businesses stay afloat, and this is what I get???
                  I also got rid of my other chair, so now I have nothing I can sit it, just amazing the lack of quality control on these products anymore, and they want us to buy american, unreal.

Feb 08, 2020

Jerome's Furniture — Dining room table nightmare

Five Months Effort Over 20 Phone Calls Hours Of Work Missed Six Appointments - Two Of Them Cancelled At The...

Dec 29, 2019

Jerome's Furniture — Sales person dishonest

We bought a CalKing bed on 12/07/19 sales person Jorge Sanchez told us that the bed we were interested in wa...

Dec 07, 2019

Jerome's Furniture — Customer service & following through

My wife and I went into the store on West Morena Boulevard on November 8th and placed an order for a variety...

Oct 30, 2019

Jerome's Furniture — Queen mattress

I purchased Three queen mattresses from Jeromes, San Diego. When I moved back to SD from Seattle, Washington...

Jerome's FurnitureAll my furniture is defective

2 years ago I purchased couches, bunkbeds, dresser and a twin bed with drawers. The couches have staples sticking out constantly poking us, the wood beds are also giving my child and my self splinters, this has now become a safety hazard and Jerome's is not willing to do anything about it! If I have to go and drop every single piece of furniture off on their show room to show their customers what it really is to have jeromes furniture I will!

Oct 24, 2019

Jerome's Furniture — Lying on delivery

A month ago I went in to Jeromes went to order living room set paid for it with my card no financing. Jerome...