Quest Diagnostics / billing. invoice# [protected]

My annual exam is supposed to be of no cost to me. It was coded correctly at my doctors office as I got no bill from them. Florida Blue also says it was coded correctly. Quest Billed me $71.68 which I payed to avoid going to collections. Please refund my money.

Also, I was dissatisfied with Quest customer service in billing. See below exchange.

Apr 1, 2019, 2:05 PM
>>Please attach the explanation of benefits.
Thanks,
Kenyetta w

Attachments
Apr 1, 2019, 2:45 PM

Hey Kenyetta!
FloridaBlue is saying that if Quest would change the code to preventive then it would fix the problem. Does that sound accurate? Attached is an explanation of my benefits.

Thanks again for your help!
David Lott

Apr 4, 2019, 11:40 PM
to Kenyetta

Please reply. I need to know if this will be coded correctly. I need my money back. Thank you.

White, Kenyetta X
Apr 5, 2019, 7:57 AM
to me

Good morning just getting to this the billing department cannot change codes without the dr office permission. If that's the case than you will have to have your dr office call us and update codes.

Apr 5, 2019, 10:41 AM
to Kenyetta

Again, my doctors office did code it correctly. Both my doctors office and Florida Blue are saying that Quest Diagnostic must have coded it incorrectly. incorrectly. I've 6 hours of my life trying to undo this snafu.
Please have your supervisor call me. [protected].

Apr 12, 2019, 3:07 PM
to Kenyetta

Kenyetta, I have still yet to receive a call from your supervisor. Please reply. You have my money

White, Kenyetta X
Apr 12, 2019, 3:22 PM
to me

Once again, we can NOT change codes without your dr. office permission. They will have to call us to update your dx codes.

Once again. Please have your supervisor call me. [protected].

I need a way to connect your boss with the billing department of the doctors office because they say that they have coded it correctly. If my insurance agent needs to be included, then so be it. But you are not going to keep my money.

Apr 22, 2019, 3:23 PM
to Kenyetta

Once again. Please have your supervisor call me. [protected].

Your boss please Kenyetta. You have lost the confidence in your service to me, a Quest customer.

Mu