The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Quest Diagnostics — rudeness from technician, results take too long
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
NEVER AGAIN, rudeness and lack of interest on the part of the technician, poor blood draw, would not let me know past lab results, even though they were in the computer. Contacting office nobody answers the phones in Fairbanks or Anchorage.. Will not post lab results going on 12 days now and I have had my doctor appointments with no lab results fro m Quest.
I am signed up on the Quest portal and still they will not post my results after 2 phone calls and 3 email requests. I never had any lab issues like this in Fairbanks Alaska with the Tanana Clinic or hospital labs. I will have new labs done at the hospital in Fairbanks.
I will not pay Quest bill for the past labs due to not getting results.
If you are sick and in need of labs in Fairbanks Alaska, DO NOT USE QUEST DIAGNOSTICS...
More Quest Diagnostics Complaints & Reviews
- Quest Diagnostics - illegal balance billing
- Quest Diagnostics SCAM! - false billing - scam!
- Quest Diagnostics - pediatric blood draw
- Quest Diagnostics - overbilling uninsured
- Quest Diagnostics - fraudulent billing
- Quest Diagnostics - billing charge that I have no record of from quest diagnostics lab
- Quest Diagnostics - phone call
- Quest Diagnostics - Covid-19 test result
- Quest Diagnostics - service
- Quest Diagnostics - Quest on broadway and stockton