Having problems with WageWorks?

WageWorks Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with WageWorks Customer Service. Initial WageWorks complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for WageWorks above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about WageWorks. Discuss the issues you have had with WageWorks and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Nov 19, 2020

WageWorks — A denied claim with all sporting information provided

Claim ID: [protected] I am filing this compliant to report a situation regarding my claim that had been...

WageWorksCommuter benefit

During Covid-19 Wageworks continued to collect commuter dollars up to 1505.00. When speaking to customer support for a refund or return to my company they stated that IRS rules states that they can do nothing but keep my money. This is outrages considering what we are dealing with in this country in the time of economic strife and covid-19. This is a perfect example how big companies and the government continue to rob and take advantage of the average citizen. I would rate this company 0 stars out of 5.

WageWorksReceipts from doctor not sufficient

Two receipts directly from the doctor that I was told not sufficient for the FSA program. However okay receipts for the doctor to give me as serviced and the plan say not good enough when last year $1200 was not used and consumed by the wage works provider. These plans take the money and consume it while making money by not allowing you to pay your legitimate doctor bills.

• Updated by Dale Biederman · May 15, 2020

IRS rules for FSA enforced on these accounts to keep you from using the money for legitimate health care needs. The wage works makes additional money keeping account holders from using all their FSA money before the end of the year so they get it. Not approving original doctor receipts, get real! How can any agency not approve original doctor receipts ever and then make claims IRS won't approve them. This program is rediculous, get rid of it and quit making money from my paycheck. Simply accept receipts as given by medical professionals, who are you?

WageWorksLack of service

I retired from Lockheed Martin. I signed up for Cobra Health Insurance through WageWorks. I made payments for the health insurance through February 2020. WageWorks cashed my checks. However, they canceled my policy due to lack of payment. My banking records show they cashed my checks, and money was taken from my account. Payment was for coverage through February 2020, but; they canceled my insurance in January 2020. They took my money with no service rendered.

Feb 14, 2020

WageWorks — dental reimbursement expense account

I submissed 3 claims for dental reimursement and each of them were denied for the same claim for 303.20...

WageWorkscustomer service/ claims department

I tried to submit a claim for some prescriptions that I have paid for over the past few months and they informed me that the picture was not legible. Next I sent a new picture with all my receipts and I called to try and see if we'r could get it expedited so I could at least be able to use my flexible spending account card with the money I have already paid from my employer and they "attempted" to reach out to the claims department and came back on the line to say that I had to wait until the claims department reviews my claim which could take up to 3-5 business days. I'm so glad that they have customer service agents to not help you with your need in order to use the funds that have already been paid out.

Oct 03, 2019

WageWorks, Inc. — health insurance

My husband retired from Muscogee Co. School board as a bus driver. His retirement date was 6/1/19. We were...

WageWorkscustomer service

I am very unhappy with the customer service on this account. Jie refused to let me talk to anyone in the United States even after I requested 3 times.

I called back and the next person hung up on me when I requested to be transferred to someone in the United Sates.

I would not recommend this card to anyone. Forced to use it by my employer.

Also they tell you something is covered and then it is denied with you go to pay for it. They are not very helpful when explaining your benefits. Act like they don't want you to use the money that is on your card. Do they get to keep it if you don't use it.

Not very helpful at all.

WageWorksmedical insurance coverage

I enrolled with Wage works as they handle ThermoFisher's medical enrollment. When I left Thermofisher on July 11th 2019, I enrolled with wage works to continue my coverage as a Cobra participant on August 2nd 2019. Wage Works never told me that there was a partial payment for July. they said I have to pay 693$ and right after the call, I logged in online enrolled and paid the amount. Around the 12th of July there was a letter mailed to me with a coupon book stating I owe money for August as portion of my first premium was put towards July. I called them again and had a frustrating call and immediately mailed the partial payment and full payment which reached and posted ( have an email confirmation) on August 29th morning. I had to see my doctor on August 28th and I was told that my medical coverage was terminated. I called Cigna and they mentioned that they received a termination from Wage Works as of July 31st. So I clarified and they called Wage Works CS while I was on the phone, who then went on to promise me that she wills end an immediate urgent file transfer by 2pm that day. I called my doctor back and requested them to process the claim on Tuesday Sep 3rd; Now its Sep 3rd and I am still not enrolled, when they have processed my Sep payment as well.

Wage Worksfsa

Have received a Card Suspension notice. As I receive receipts from dentists, and medical doctors we have faxed them into Wage Works. Some have been rejected for additional information which is difficult to understand as the dental company name and information is on the receipt. Have IQ's dropped that drastically that Wage Works now relies on the worst possible employees to perform their work?
              I can realize because of tax implications these monies need to be monitored however, it would be more efficient if the monitoring organization was not brain dead.

Aug 13, 2019

WageWorks — claims processing

I have made multiple payments to WageWorks for my continued medical coverage through COBRA. WageWorks claim...

WageWorkscannot understand rep/site 109/won't disclose location

Hello
                I was able to get my question answered after a difficult conversation with a rep who was hard to understand, not his fault. I asked his location and he said he was unable to disclose except to say it's site 109. ??!why can't we know where our information is at. This seems like it should be against the law. The rep could barely pronounce his "American" name which was clearly not his real name.
                I would never recommend wageworks.

Jul 09, 2019

WageWorks — customer service and invoice processing

Can you remember the last time you went to buy an over the counter pair of sunglasses — and you paid for two...

WageWorksmta annual card

The company is incredibly hard to deal with. Their online site is archaic, you can't follow the site or track anything from there. Can't speak to anyone on the phone, they are robots who speak broken English. Everytime you call, it takes forever for them to look up your case. I was told they could not mail a new commuter card, even though one was never received! I thought I save commute money by signing up for this pretax payment but now I ended up paying for 7 passes and only be able to use 5. So im losing almost $300 there, PLUS SPENDING SO MUCH TIME on the phone with them. Just terrible.

WageWorkslack of usage of benefits and holding my benefits.

Apparently when my Wife went to the eye doctor, in Feb., the eye glass place didn't send in the reciept neither did my Wife nor did she get a email reminder due to the company she works for, being bought at that time. Now, in June when I need glasses and go through the exam, I was denied. This is because wageworks magically put my card on hold. I went to the eyeglass place and had t hem fax the missing r eciept, while I was standing there. Now 4 days later, I and still being denied and EVERY time I speak to their "customer service" people, and I use that title lightly, the time that my card will be taken off of hold basically gets moved a day later. We received the email that they received the r eciept, on Monday. I was told that it MIGHT be off of hold at the end of the day today but maybe not until tomorrow. No one can actually tell me. The problem here is, other than the obvious, no one there actually gives a crap about our health needs and are holding our $2000+ dollars for a r eciept that they already have. They were able to take the time to email us but they couldn't take the card off of hold at the same time? This company is slimy! If we were offered ANY other option we would go with it in a heart beat.. I will NEVER have ANY good things to say about these slimeballs.

May 08, 2019

WageWorks — transportation benefit

I lost my card on 4/30. I called wageworks for a new card on 5/1. The new card does not work. I found my old...

Apr 05, 2019

WageWorks — blocked merchant and withholding payment deducted from check

Wage Works decided to block the parking merchant I have been using for 5 years. They deducted two months of...

WageWorksyour ridiculous website!

I am three thousand percent so fed up with your website that I am seriously considering not enrolling in this benefit next year!!! That is how awful I think it is! Once I get all this crap resolved, trust and believe I am done! Every time I submit a receipt, it requires additional information. That is understandable! Then, I attempt... I repeat attempt to log into your 'horrible working' website only to get "no match on our records of login" or whatever the stupid reason is. I've written down my userid and password so believe me, I know what it is but apparently your website doesn't recognize it. Why am I so frustrated? Because every month I have to call to get my password changed by your it department. They change it, it doesn't work, I call back, they change it, it doesn't work, I get frustrated and call back again, they change it, it doesn't work. Do you see where i'm going with this??? Well next year, I will enroll in fsa benefits through my husband because I am done with wageworks!!! Who do you think has time to deal with this madness for hours every month? Because I don't! I absolutely hate wasting time when someone tells me the issue is resolved and it is not! This is beyond unprofessional to me!!! Beyond! Can't you hire adequate staff to run and operate a website?

Jan 23, 2019

WageWorks — wageworks cobra

Wage Works does not work! I retired on 10/31/18. I received my COBRA paperwork for my dental plan and...

Jan 07, 2019

WageWorks — fsa account

I have been contributing funds out of every paycheck and they have acknowledged that they received the fund...