Menu
CB Medical Services and Facilities Quest Diagnostics 12731 Marblestone Dr Suite 100, Woodbridge, VA, 22192, US
Quest Diagnostics company logo
Quest Diagnostics
reviews & complaints
Quest Diagnostics company logo

Quest Diagnostics

12731 Marblestone Dr Suite 100, Woodbridge, VA, 22192, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Working hours
ComplaintsBoard
J
1:45 pm EDT

Quest Diagnostics - Customer service

I visited the 12731 Marblestone Drive location in Woodbridge, VA today and had to wait for 25 minutes just to ask a question regarding dropping a urine sample for my Mother, which should be easy to do within 10 minutes time. I apparently need to schedule an appointment just to drop something off or wait for hours, which is ridiculous.

The amount of time to wait to get an answer to a simple question was ridiculous, and the response was that I would have to wait until all of the patients with appointments were seen is ridiculous just to drop something off that shouldn't take more than 10 minutes time. The room was full and I would have been expected to wait the entire day or at a minimum two or more hours, the employees were extremely slow and no one seemed willing to address individual waiting at the counter to ask a question or to pick something up.

In the future I will ask that my and my Mother's physician send requests for lab work to LabCorp, they at least have people at the front desk that can answer questions and not keep you waiting until someone is willing to acknowledge you and answer your questions.

The company needs to have a better process for drop offs, better customer service for people that just need to ask a question,

My recommendation would also be to change your advertising become you do not get people in and out so that they can get back to their lives unless it is someone with an appointment and doesn't need to ask any questions.

Desired outcome: Better service for people with questions and drop offs.

Read full review of Quest Diagnostics