Publishers Clearing House — false orders / unauthorized collections attempts!
This company sends material to the home, the invoice is worded to appear you owe the money, " please mail in this payment so we can send out your gift, the thing is the gift wasn't ordered." The payment is needed to send out the items most of the con is just that payment and many of the elderly just mail in the payments in order to keep the credit rating up. They also send out products you haven't ordered, hoping you will pay for them without looking at the billing, once the first payment is made your obligated to make the remaining [payments, it as though they are using a bait and switch con game, I'm not the only one this has happened to it's about time some-one took them to court on the behalf of those of us who are honest people that they are conning, they also send out a prize letter with your initials on it, suggesting you are the next one in line to win the prize, once you bite they continue to send out more information stating you are getting closer and closer each time more gift money is collected, if that's no a con then what is. They need to be stopped they make their money on elderly, poor, overly expectant honest people who believe they have a chance at winning the grand prize but you just keep waiting and waiting until the date passes, and they throw another line at you.
More Publishers Clearing House Complaints & Reviews
- Publishers Clearing House - received a package I never ordered!
- PCH Lotto - scam
- PCH Lotto Scratch Off - matched and did not win!
- Publishers Clearing House - having to search for a product to buy before I can enter
- Pch Casino Games - rigged, unfair games
- Publishers Clearing House - scam?
- Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes - drowning me in their daily malings
- Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - a fake federal program from pch
- Publishers Clearing House - did not order item
- Publishers Clearing House - charging me for magazine order cancelled