Hindustan Times / HT Media Logo

Hindustan Times / HT Media

Having problems with Hindustan Times / HT Media?

Hindustan Times House, 18-20, Kasturba Gandhi Marg
Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hindustan Times / HT Media.

Complaints & Reviews

Aug 06, 2019

Hindustan Times / HT Media — h t media newspaper coupon not delivered

Dear Sir, I have paid HT Media subscription amount, please deliver the subscription package at my addre...

Hindustan Times / HT Mediastudymate institute cheated my money

Studymate is a big fraud. Studymate Indirapuram branch got my kid admitted after making false promises that recorded lectures would be available on portal and my kid can access at home as she doesn't keep good health and they took full fifty percent money from me.As soon as I joined they didnt provide recorder lecture at hine access and also all their promises done earlier of teachers available from 11am to 8pm for kids issues turn out false.I asked them to refund my money back after 7 days only as soom as they break promise.Now I am following up with them for last 4 months for my money back, they kept 50% almost my money with them and not returning to me .I need my money back from fraud Studymate CEO saurabh gupta.Kindly get my money Rs 12500 refunded from Saurabh Gupta CEO, Sandeep Jain and Diwaker Singh (Center head Indirapuram branch)
saurabh.[protected]@studymateonline.com is CEO email of studymate
diwakar.[protected]@studymateonline.com is center head indirapuram

Hindustan Timesfree gift not received

i had renewed annual suscription cheque dtd 1.6.17 of Rs 699/-(SBI Cheque no.072528).I had given cheque to Sh Ajay Pal Mob [protected].That time he had given assurance to give free gift(deo) later, but even after receiving coupans, i still not received free gift. I had contacted Sh Ajay Pal on 8.7.17, he replied to give at home 7 days later..but still not received..
    LOOK in to the matter..IS THIS TYPE OF SERVICE ARE GIVING BY YOUR REPRESENTATIVE?

Hindustan TimesRenewal subscriptions coupons not received

I had applied for the renewal of the annual subscription of Hindustan times for amount Rs. 799 (14 months Scheme) on 21 March 2016 and the subscription no. is 8018992. Your representative had collected the HDFC Bank cheque (no. 000053) from me and the cheque had been debited from my account as well in April-16. But till now I haven't received the coupons.
      Can you please check this? Awaiting for your quick response.

Biswa Das
      [protected] & 011-[protected]

Hindustan Times News PaperCoupons haven't received yet

I m a regular customer of Hindustan Times Newspaper service. I have taken a subscription of your Rs.699 scheme from last year i.e., 2014. I gave a cheque of Rs.699 to our regular vendor in the month of FEBRUARY, 2015 even though my old period of this scheme is going on. He also agreed that by submitting the payment before the end of your current period is not a problem. But my point is, now its July, 2015 but i haven't received my coupons of the subscription period 2015-16 yet. My old period of above mentioned scheme has already end. I made constant complaints to your HT executor and customer care officer but not getting any positive response. They are saying that they haven't received my cheque but i have already given. if u haven't received my payment and i have given it, so where has my payment gone. Kindly arrange my coupons and supply it to me as soon as possible. If u are not able to overcome this situation then kindly arrange to cancel the above mentioned subscription and send my cheque back or if it is possible then renew my cheque or give my old cheque back to me and i will issue you a new cheque. The rest needed information is under-mentioned :-
        CHEQUE NO.- 978849.
        CHEQUE DATED- 15/02/15.
        BANK NAME:- UCO BANK (DELHI HIGH COURT).
        HT S.NO. :- 2933693
        REGARDS, C.S.LONGIA
        PH.NO.:- [protected]

Hindustan timeNon delivery of coupen

I have booked annual subscription of Hindustan times & paid the desired amount vide cheque. But I have not received any coupon against the amount paid & every month for Dec 14 & Jan 15 I have paid the money to newspaper agency .Writing mail to HT customer care is not at helping, already sent 4 mails but no action. I am struggling to get coupon . Last month 10th Jan 2015 & on (11th feb) again I called call center (Ms hemani attended the call) for resolution of issue. Some one call from HT call center & assure that coupon will be provided soon but already 2 Month passed

My Complaint No is 187 & mobile No [protected]

My complaint number is 187.

I have been told that the coupon No J 7400626 has been issued
          to vendor ( named Raju ). Kindly ask the vendor to deliver
          it to my residence without any delay

Hindustan Times — non receiving of yearly subscribed news paper

hello sir, I subscribed yearly subscription through your representative .But still I didn't received...

New Delhi

Hindustan TimesPoor customer service

id: r0198117

Hi,

I have paid in month of Dec 2013 for one year subscription of HT. I recvd sms that it would start from jan 15. I recvd the coupons also. But till data paper has not been started. The exec named Anil came to collect the cheque now i have been trying to reach that person but he is also not responding. his contact number is [protected]. I have been calling him for last 5 days also dropeed him sms but no reply.

What a great service HT provide me., Start the subscription and take strict action against your fraud employees. What a great service ht provides

Stop doing these kinds of fraud being in media n doing these kind of things great. What abt the money I already provided for the month of jan n i have not recvd the paper

hope some can answer my query

Hindustan TimesNON-DELIVERY OF NEWSPAPER

HT SALES PERSONS TAKEN THE CHEQUE OF RS. 699/- (FOAM NO. SHT 2692741) ONE MONTH BEFORE AND THEY HAVE PROMISED ME THAT NEWSPAPER WILL GET STARTED DILIEVERY FROM 1ST BUT TILL TODAY THEY HAVE NOT STARTED NOR I HAVE RECEIVED ANY COUPON, WHAT SHOULD I DO.

REGARDS

VIRENDER SINGH

Hindustan Times & MintNo newspaper since April 2013

I had subscribed for HT newspaper Rs. 349/- vide cheque no. 689539 and Mint Rs. 499/- vide cheque no. 689541 through Hindustan Times executive Mr. Ajay Zagde. Acknowledgement date : 20/10/2012.

I started receiving my newspaper regularly. However, all of a sudden a man arrived stating that he is from HT/Mint office and questioned me rudely asking for my MINT coupons. I showed him the above acknowledgement receipt copy. He went back stating that he would check at his end.

In the meantime, my vendor has refused and has discontinued sending me my copy of the "MINT" newspaper stating that he has not received my coupons...How can this be. How was he sending me the newspaper till April 2013..

On April 16, 2013 i called on the no. [protected] and spoke to your executive Mr. Himanshu and gave him the entire details. He assured me that the said issue would be resolved within that week i.e. April 20, 2013. However, till date there has been no improvement.

On April 17, 2013 i called on the no. [protected] and spoke to your executive Mr. Romith and gave him the entire details. He gave me a complaint no. 7248 and assured me that action has been initiated on my complaint. However, till date there has been no improvement.

As the issue is not getting resolved, and there has been no communication from HT, i wish to get my subscription amount back immediately.

Regards,
                Praveen Pereira
                (M) [protected]

Regarding your Hindustan Times Subscription – DelhiNewspaper not received after giving the due amount on time in April'12 -Regarding your Hindustan Times Subscription – Delhi

Dear Customer Care Manager

On 15th April'12, I subscribed for Hindustan Times for a period of 6months of Amount Rs. 299/- under Super Saver Offer as my 3month subscription is due to expire .

I am disappointed because the service has not performed as it should be from that day as i keep on asking and follow up several times with my vendor who is providing newspaper but to no avail AND also called up Customer Care- HT min. 20times in this time period.

To resolve the problem I would appreciate your state the action on this

Regards
                  Sunil.

Hindustan TimesSuppliments not delivered

Our Newspaper vendor most of the times do not deliver the supplements provided with the newspaper. Whenever we check it and calls him for this, then only he delivers and that too not every time. He is not ready to listen and says you can complaint for this in the company, I don't care. Kindly teach him a lesson by canceling his agency and appoint anyone else. His name is Mr. Verma from Verma Newspaper Agency, WP-124C, Pitampure, Delhi, his contact no. Is [protected], [protected]. Moreover he never provides a proper bill for the money charged. Kindly solve the matter ASAP. From : VICKY Singhania, A-3/16, Satyawati Nagar, Ashok Vihar -III, Delhi -110052. Ph. [protected], [protected]

Hindustan Times NewspaperSUBSCRIPTION OF HT GURGAON LEADERSHIP OFFER NOT STARTED AFTER NEARLY 5 MOUNTH OF DELAY

HINDUSTAN TIMES OFFER, S A SCHEME CALLED HT GURGAON LEADERSHIP OFFER FOR RS 299/-FOR A YOUR NEWSPAPER FOR A YEAR IN THE MONTH OF MAY 2012 AND VENDER WILL START THE COPY WITHIN 21 DAYS BUT NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE SO FAR .THIS TYPE OF FROUD BY THE SUCH A LEADING NEWPAPER IS NOT ACCEPTED, WHAT WILL OTHER COMPANY DO THAN ALL OF US WILL AT GRACE OF GOD

• Ri
                          RISHAB SHAH Sep 05, 2010

IN THE NAME OF (B.C.SHAH) I HAVE NOT RECEIVED NEWSPAPER FROM LAST 2 MONTHS .THE AGENT IS NOT WILLING TO GIVE NEWSPAPER, WE GAVE HIM ALL COUPONS, BUT HE IS REFUSING TO GIVE NEWSPAPER.

• Pr
                          PREM SINGH DEEPAK Apr 30, 2011

I M NOT RECEIVING NEWS PAPER LAST TWO MONTH. AGENT REFUSE THE PAPER DELIVERY. BECAUSE HE MISSING 4 TO 5 PAPER EVERY MONTH AND VERY LATE AFTER 8.00 AM. SO I TOLD HIM REASON BUT HE ROUGH LANGUAGE WITH ME AND MY WIFE.MY PHONE NO IS [protected] EMAIL [protected]@GMAIL.COM

• St
                          stshiva07 Dec 02, 2012

i give a check of rs 499 for the subscription of ht news paper but i don't received in coupons

• Dh
                          Dheeraj bansal Jan 13, 2013

I am student of Govt. medical college Amritsar. my vendor of ht newspaper continue or discontinue the newspaper with his own will. he hardly delivered the newspaper 15 to 16 days a month.. i already call him 15 times and also inform the amritsar branch but there is no difference at all..

Hindustantimes.comMisleading/ cheating by HT

Hi

I paid the amount of rs. 1200/- via cheque against Hindustan times newspaper coupons (with free spice mobile along with that).I booked a newspaper on 30-11-11 . I have a HT serial no. 604819 with me as a receipt and it has been around more than three months, I didnt get any coupons in order to start my HT newspapers.I have tried number of times but customer care always gives the false commitment.
                        i also tried the phone number of MR. Jatin - (Mob no. [protected])-Manager of East delhi zone HT) .He also gave false commitment that HT executive(Mob no.[protected]) will give your coupons soon but still we are waiting . I also talked with the HT executive, his behaviour is not good and also give false commitment that he has our HT coupons and handed to our home, but he always tell a lie everyday.
                        Kindly look this matter very seriously and before resolve this issue, try to take some action so that in future they cannot befooled others people/customers.

They are mentally harrasing not to me but many customers .My call charges to HT is around more than rs. 1000/- .

Kindly Reibursement my total Amount = Rs 1200/(cheque given by me to HT)+ Rs. 1000(as my call charges to HT)= Rs. 2200/-

Thanks and Regards,
                        Gaurav Bhatia
                        mob:[protected]

Hindustan TimesMint Coupons Not Received

i sunil, writing you regarding not getting my coupons of mint newspaper booking. my details are:-
                          Name- SUNIL SINGH
                          Contact No.- [protected]
                          Add- Site-2, H.no-48, Vikas Puri, ND-18
                          Serial No-162977 / 0115311
                          Booking Date- 17 Dec 2011
                          Bank Name- State Bank Of India
                          Cheque No.-534202

sir you told me that i get the coupons within a period of 20 days but now its almost 2 months and i had not received it yet... plz inform me how much time does u required to dispatch my coupon to my postal address... waiting for quick responce from ur side..
                          With Regards
                          Sunil Singh

Anuj Kansal Feb 21, 2012

imint business paper of HT. It talks about gov. is not doing this that...no one listen to poor citizens of india...
                              what it is doing about its customers; taking their money and saying bye bye...
                              very very bad hindustan times...

HT Media Ltd.coupons not delivered

this is rashmi sapra from delhi, I had subcribed HT for 2 years via cheque No. 983026, dated 7/10/11 for Rs.1200/- (with free spice mobile along with that) with your Mr. Ashish but even after 4 months of the bookings, the coupons are not been delivered to me . I have inquired so many times to HT call centre and emailed but still have not received any satisfactory reply. kindly send me the coupons otherwise send my money back to me . This is very intolerable attitude and not suited a large house like HT Media Ltd.
                            Rashmi Sapra, [protected]

• Ka
                                Kamal Rai Saxena Apr 20, 2012

I am Kamal Rai Saxena from Delhi. I have given a crossed cheque in favour of HT MEDIA LTD. worth of 551/- rs but I am yet to get coupons.the dtls of cheque is given here- the cheque no is 960606 dt 24/03/2012 of Canara Bank. Kindly deliver the coupons asap.My mobile no is [protected].

Hindustan TimesMint Subscription taken, Coupons not sent

Sir,
                              I had booked for annual subscription to MINT newspaper from Hindustan Times on 21.10.11. My subscription No. is 302678. I was informed that I will receive the coupons in a few days time. When i did not receive the coupons even till mid November, i started making calls to the customer care No. [protected]. I made 1-2 calls every week, but there was no action. Then when i called on 15th Dec'11 and by this time I was pretty agitated, I was told that This was the first time i had called( wheras I and my wife had already called them 5-6 times by this time). On 15th i got a complaint no.: 3342 and an assurance that the matter will be resolved by Dec end. When i did not get the coupons and mind you for Nov and Dec, the newspaper vendor had already collected the bill brom me, I asked the call centre to make me a refund. It was beyond my capacity to keep following up for this. Post which i got 2-3 calls from HT audit department, everytime asking if I had received the coupons, to which my response was no and that i had already asked for a refund. Today is 14th Jan'12 (almost 3 months now) and i still have not got any refund. Its a hopeless case of mismanagement.

Hindustan Times Subscription coupon of Two yearSubscription coupan not received

Hi,
                                My name is Sujit jha & my form number is 614169. My cheque number is 2208491, dated 07th October, 2011 of Rs 249 for subscription of your newspaper still i have not received coupans and also I had contact [protected] for the same but answer given by the call center team that you will received in weakened. But Still I not received any verification call and coupon from your side. They also told courier person is not getting my correct address, If they are not getting address please tell him to call us & I also given 07 to 08 time my address to the call center.My contact address is as follows
                                Sri colony / New Sri Construction,
                                Room number - 06, Chawl number 05,
                                Behind Shyam Colony, opposite Sri Rajaram Hindi High School,
                                Piswali Goan, Srimalang Road,
                                Kalyan East 421306
                                Please solve my problem urgently.

Thanks & Regards,
                                Sujit Jha.
                                Mob. No. [protected]

Hindustan TimesSubscription money taken paper not supplied

I have subscribed to HT Chandigarh for 6 months and I have been supplied coupons for the same. My coupon no is 9077. At the time of subscription, the concerned executive had assured that the paper shall be supplied from 20 Nov. But when paper was not supplied on the date, I called him and he assured that it will be supplied from 1Dec, 2011.But I have not received the paper on Dec 1 also. The executive is not available at his phone no. [protected]. I have been calling at phone nos, [protected] since morning but nobody is picking the phone.

• Da
                                      dashmesh singh Jan 20, 2013

i pay 499 RS for news paper on 18/08/12 i have not recieve any news paper from your distributer they tell us that they give me news paper for period of one year please check and inform me on this no. [protected]

• Da
                                      dashmesh singh Jan 20, 2013

i am submitted 499 Rs for news paper on 18/08/2012 and i have not received any news paper for your executive Mr.M.I.Al. he tells me that they give me news paper for the period of 1 year please check and inform on this no.[protected] and i want quick respond

Hindustan TimesNes Paper not getting

I am a subscriber of Hindustan times news paper for last 23 years. Presently I am staying in Mayur Vihar Phase-III for last 14 years. Earlier I was staying in Noida for 9 years.
                                    I am unable to get any scheme for Hindustan Times. Nobody or any H.T agents coming to our area for any scheme whereas other areas people get lot of scheme & gifts. Till date for last 23 years, I did not get any gift items from H.T agents.

Now without service charge, paper wala does not give news paper. I will not give any service charge for putting paper on my door step Please look into the matter by Hindustan times concerned authority.

KSR Panicker