Menu
Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com
customer service contacts

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

352 complaints
88 resolved 264 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

(Sweepstakes Scams)
Sweepstakes Scams
18 7
More phone numbers

What is Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com’s email addresses?

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com’s support and contact email addresses are [email protected], [email protected]

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com website

What category is Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com related to?

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com is related to the Business & Finances category.

What are the social media accounts of Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com?

What is Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com's Facebook?
Connect with Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com via Facebook at Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com
What is Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com's LinkedIn?
See Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com's portfolio on LinkedIn at Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com

Overview of Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com complaint handling

352 Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 21, 2007. The latest review I completed 4 surveys that were supposed to award me 10 entries to win $15 million was posted on Jun 16, 2022. The latest complaint Being blocked was resolved on Mar 09, 2022. Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 352 reviews. Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com has resolved 88 complaints.

Additional information

Pay for an Order by Telephone
+1 800 566 4724

Request Your PCH Account Number or Customer ID Number
+1 800 566 4724

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com Customer Service. Initial Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com’s complaints

P
12:23 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - I completed 4 surveys that were supposed to award me 10 entries to win $15 million

I completed 4 separate PCH Surveys that were supposed to award me 10 entries to win $15 million sweepstake for each completed 30 minutes survey, for a total of 40 entries to win $ 15 Million, but each time after I wasted my valuable time completing the surveys, instead of saying "Thank you for completing a survey, you are getting 10 entries to win $ 15...

C
11:11 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - Sending me goods I have not purchased and asking me to pay

Last week I received a pkg from PCH for stuff I didn’t purchase. Despite of numerous attempts to unsubscribe and informing them with almost every thread they sent me mail (which were so many on a daily basis) they have still sent me a box of things I did not purchase asking me to pray for it which is wrong and unfair. Extremely disappointed of their...

I
6:15 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - Various products sent I did not order or do not work

I am being charged for product(s) I received that I did not order. Also one product that does not work. I have called and sent bill back with this information but I received today another bill. I need help to get this resolved. Order No. 307144704027 - Never ordered " 307252016741 - Microwave Bowl Huggers 307154187896 - Money Machine (does not work) 307157431968 Wall Organizer - believe I paid for everything I ordered