Architectural Digest Logo

Architectural Digest

Having problems with Architectural Digest?

Architectural Digest Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 405 8085 (Subscriptions)
+1 800 365 8032 (Back Issues)
1 World Trade Center
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Architectural Digest Customer Service. Initial Architectural Digest complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Architectural Digest above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Architectural Digest. Discuss the issues you have had with Architectural Digest and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Architectural Digestmagazine

You people certainly take a person through hell just to register a complaint. I do not want you all to deliver my magazines via your Front Door Direct. Please put the magazines in my mailbox. You are not doing me a favor by throwing the magazines in my front yard. It is getting wet from my sprinkling system. I f you cannot put in mailbox do not deliver at all. I have already complaint to the AD customer service.

Mary Jackson

Architecturaldigest.comdelivery service

Hello,
    We've been receiving Architectural Digest through the regular mail. AD is now using your service since May for delivery. We only received the May subscription delivered to our driveway and that was the only subscription we received. We're missing June and July. I've called AD for the June and July replacements. Your delivery service is not working or delivering in our area.
    This is the second time AD switched us to your service. The first time was a year and half ago and once again your service did not deliver to our residence for a duration of 6 months in which I called AD to switch us back to their regular mail service.
    Now that they switched us back to your service, we are having the same problem again. I'm recommending them not to use your service for us as it is not working...twice.

www.architecturaldigest.com — The company steals from the users and their subscription was fake

I subscribed for the magazine through the website www.architecturaldigest.com. I decided to warn other...