Publishers Clearing Housereceived a package I never ordered!

H

I want to complain about the package I received from Publishers Clearing House - # [protected] - I did not order this. I do not want this and I do not want to pay postage to send this back. I will never order from Publishers Clearing House again if I am going to be sent packages that I did not order.

Beware people!

• Updated by Donna Boswell · Jul 09, 2019

they are a ripoff. They now will only let you enter certain things. Said they have cut off apple devices. So how is that fair????

• Updated by zioo · Aug 16, 2019

haven't a bill so I pay it without invoice number .

• Updated by emerol70 · Mar 01, 2020

I have Requested two return authorizations 3 times and have not heard anything back. I now have two items that they want me to pay for and I do not want these items, .

[email protected]

• Em
    emerol70 Mar 11, 2020

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com — never won a dime. entered pch contests for 40 years.

• We
    Wertwerk Mar 07, 2020

Horribly run business should be banned horribly run business.

• Ro
    Rob Neyer Feb 29, 2020

Pch sells junk, all cheap Chinese products. On top of that PCH is a scam I've been trying to win for years. All they want you to do is buy junk and play the stupid games. Such a waste of time

• Em
    emerol70 Feb 18, 2020

I would like two return labels for two products that are not what I expected
    and the battery operated bp cuff keeps going into error 2 or error 3.
    order no. [protected] and order no. [protected].
    What do I have to do to return these products????????

• In
    insulin Jan 22, 2020

I ordered the 20pc.glass bowl set with grape design sku#"0009wf. on this date. I/16/2020.1 bowl was missing and the other one like it was broken, the #of the bowls were15. 5 oz. from Marilyn Jordan, 28 Deer Way, Marble, NC. 28905

• Lm
    LMnSV LewisMario&SteveVideos Jan 05, 2020

I was send a package in the mail I never intended to order because I have no use for it and I cancelled it and it was still sent to me anyways! I don't want this and I'm not paying to send it back!

• Ro
    Ron B 1952 Jan 04, 2020

When i I search on frontpage it tries to load the results and always freezes. That's the only game that does that but because of that I always lose out on 30, 000 tokens...what's up with that game is my question. Im not trying to be a pain and thanks for the chances to win as least I did win $10 a while back. keep up the good work but please help

• Do
    Down4myhopey88 Dec 04, 2019

Bless yall

• St
    Stewart Terwilliger Nov 03, 2019

I'm unable to use the app all of a sudden keeps coming up with a unexpected error message

• Me
    Me2382 Oct 07, 2019

To which I never ordered or received I received an umbrella which we just so happens to have a windy hail of a week and we'll I worked out in it and I was outta dry closes by Friday and the umbrella a windy
    proof umbrella folded out in twenty min of gusty winds and rain I was at work and trying to bring it back and package it was mangle

• Cc
    ccshowme Sep 28, 2019

This monitor does not work, how do i return it? I have returned this monitor, it does not work! USPS Tracking number ; [protected] 6172 76) I tried using this monitor over and over, changed batteries and tried again, simply does not work!

• Ge
    Gee Mee Sep 01, 2019

Received email August 23, 2019 from Publishers Clearing House that an order I placed on July 25, 2019 was to be delivered to me. I NEVER placed an order and never will. Also unsubscribed to emails and kept getting emails to continue to enter sweepstakes. I unsubscribed again.

• Zi
    zioo Aug 25, 2019

i don't have the bill so I can't find the invoice number

• Rh
    Rhonda Madden Aug 12, 2019

I ordered a car phone mount and received Blinds Cleaner instead. I do want them. Can it be returned and the right item sent to me?

Santiago. Azurin Aug 04, 2019

Im sorry no product. Only my experiences in the internet thank you so much for understanding.

• Mu
    Mudji Versteeg Jul 21, 2019

Too whom it may be concern
    I'm emailing to file a complaint that each time when we sent in for the contest we receive back a ripped off not winning and I do feel to express that this is really unfair that we don't get a chance to win anything

• Do
    Donna Boswell Jul 15, 2019

You can only enter certain ones but they send all. They say they have cut off apple users.

• Pe
    peteskeet Jun 30, 2019

multiple and please can someone share how to transfer points into real money i have over 2 million coins

• Kj
    kJM43 Jun 08, 2019

Tried to pay on line, but can't . Need physical address. Can't access consumer service. Do not have/use other public media, only email or postal service.

Alice Walton
    Acct. # [protected]

• De
    Debbie Kennedy Jun 08, 2019

I don't want or need cooler bags I do however need the sink cleaner.

• Fu
    fuck you deborah holland Jun 02, 2019

do not contact me anytime in the future, otherwise a suit will follow

• Ju
    Junkmale Jun 01, 2019

My name lakime delisser and i complaint because i ben playing pch for years and i realize that threw out them years pch ben harassing and harassing me in every possible way between facebook and tv im seeking legal action because looks as if pch is actualy calling me to

• Ly

to my new address : Lyle Christiansen
    1100 Scotts Ave.
    Morris, MN 56267
    My acct. # is :[protected]

1100 Scotts Ave. is the furtherest Ave. West in Morris, MN So it is easy to find when
    you come looking for me.

Thank you very much.
    Lyle

• Pa
    Paulette Paulson Feb 11, 2019

My customer ID # is [protected]. In February of 2018 I placed an order (order # [protected]) for item # 2301HJ for some plants. I paid the invoice of $24.21 on March 3, 2018. I never did receive my order and don't need it now. I would like a full refund. I don't have the capability to send you a photo of the invoice.

another junk Dec 20, 2018

Three times they have tried to say I placed an order but I did not. I clearly check that my shopping cart is empty every time. I have called and canceled the order each time. This outfit is a scam.

• La
    Laurie Hamer Nov 26, 2018

Here I go again, I just wrote you about being unhappy with my recent shipment, then I did a stupid thing and ordered something I hadnt seen for awhile, boy do I regret it and want to cancel it, however in the mean time I just received a package from you and whatever it is I DONT WANT IT. It is being sent back as "REFUSED"! Due to all of this I hear by request that my name be taken off your list. Never again.

Goodbye,
    Laurie

• In
    Inside Beauty Nov 19, 2018

I have been playing PCH for a long time and I did win $5 on the Instant Win, but I know it's rigged for you not to win big money. I like to play just for fun and I don't expect to win big because I believe it's impossible.

• Bi
    BigWinner Nov 15, 2018

I had received a package about a month ago after receiving an email about my "order". I never ordered anything nor set up an account with them to do so. I didn't order the item so never opened it. I began receiving invoices for the item and finally called the tel:+[protected] today. I spoke with a rep (non north-american accent) who said she has now canceled the order and that I can keep the package as my free gift. She said I would be able to go to my online account to verify the order cancelled over the next couple of days. I informed her that I had no account to log into and would not register for one now. (basically to maintain their burden of proof). She said that she would mail (snail mail) me confirmation of the cancellation which I will eagerly keep an eye for. This BETTER be the end of it...but w/ crap like this I would not be surprised if it isn't.

• Wo
    Wouldn’t you Like to know Apr 19, 2019

@BigWinner I signed up for USPS informed delivery service. Similar problem. PCH told me the same thing. Knew the package was coming through USPS and regardless what PCH said, I refused the package at the door.

• Da
    darlenebmarshall Nov 12, 2018

Today Jan. 27, 2017 I got a dog blanket in the mail. It is for a sofa or something. I never ordered this nor do i want this item. I want to return it to you, but do not want to pay for postage. Enclosed was a bill to me as well. order number v305513949486

• Ap
    April Escobedo Nov 04, 2018

Hi i got all 5 my numbers on pch lotto blast game and all it said was pull back curtains am i going to win my 2500 cash jackpot im upset it just sent me back so when will i get my reward

Joy Segota Oct 27, 2018

When I received my shipment only one of the three plants was still alive. The other two looked like they had frozen during shipping.

• Cl
    Clayton Roth Oct 22, 2018

Dave Sayer, Danielle Lam, and other PCH personal. Asking for a fee before receiving the prize. Told won a New car and $5000 aweek for life. But have to pay fee or go to Walmart and get with Western Union and send the 10 digits to them before receiving the prize. Will any of this is true or false.

• Da
    Darla215 Oct 15, 2018

Hello, I am sorry to complain about PCH, however, they have a lot of false advertisements. I have been with them since 1999 and still have not received a discount or half off as promised. Also there scratch off prizes are also false advertisement, I have won many of them and have seen nothing. Thank you for Listening Mrs. Darlene Anderson

• Tr
    Travis Mccarthy Oct 14, 2018

I just want to know how many [censored]ing entries I have to be giveaway or sweepstakes for the Ford Escape cuz I can't seem to find that information anywhere and I know I have about 5000 entries but for the life of me I can't figure out where you find that info

Anthony Kenney Sep 18, 2018

ANTHONY C KENNEY 1140 S 101 E AVE APT3 TULSA OK 74128
    [[[[OLD ADDRESS 1840 S BOULDER AVE APT702 TULSA OK 74119

• Ta
    Tammy Burks Sep 10, 2018

I have not ordered anything from PCH. Stop order. I ordered nothing.

• Sy
    Sylvia Ascencio Aug 20, 2018

I've already paid$30.61 on the rings I ordered. Now it says $30.81 pending on my card. I ordered only once. You shouldn't be charging me twice. Please fix the problem. I don't like to be charged again.

• Bl
    Blahblah4748 Aug 20, 2018

Been getting all kinds of emails about stuff I'm "winning" but never actually win anything and I've been playing this for along time. I think it's just a waste of time!!

• Fr
    Fred Pearson Aug 20, 2018

[protected]
    bionic steel hose is poorly made about 2 months it started leaking really bad tried to fix it but the inside hose is leaking at quite of few spots item number [protected]
    would like it replaced or money back 50 ft hose

• Li
    Lisa grady Aug 15, 2018

Hi I've been playing your game for 5 years and I still haven't won anything and this is ridiculous shouldn't take this long to win and then you keep sending me email saying this could be you but when you play the games I still haven't had pH Clearing House come to my house and it's been 5 years and I still haven't seen nobody coming to my house