Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com Logo

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com

Having problems with Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com?

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 459 4724 (General Questions)
+1 800 392 4190 (Sweepstakes Scams)
+1 800 476 4724 (Website/Tech Issues)
101 Winners Circle

Pay for an Order by Telephone
+1 800 566 4724

Request Your PCH Account Number or Customer ID Number
+1 800 566 4724

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com Customer Service. Initial Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.comNorth Shore Agency is trying to collection money on behalf of Publishers Clearing House from me

My name is Tina Hill and I am being harassed with mail from North Shore Agency as they claim they are attempting to collect a debt from me on behalf of Publisher's Clearing House for a purchase they alledge I made .
creditor: Publishers Clearing House
creditor customer id :[protected]
NSA ID #[protected]
amount: $27.76

I do not owe either of these businesses for anything, I have not made any recent [protected]) purchases from Publishers Clearing House, and I want this matter resolved now and this agency to stop with the collection letters and phone calls. This is negatively impacting my credit rating and my husband and I are now unable to refinance our mortgage because of it .

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.comScam

I have been harassed by people claiming to be from Publishers Clearing House. They told me to go to Walmart pay $200 pick up a vanilla card and then they would be at my house with champagne and pictures. They are constantly sending me text messages and messages through Facebook. The phone numbers that are sending me texts and calling me are [protected] from Julian, NC and [protected]. This number is from Damascus MD. They are driving me nuts. If you can help I would appreciate it.

Dec 20, 2020

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com — All prize allocations

I am going to lay it all out on the table. You can strip my phone of all info but I have been more careful...

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.comSearch caution not a complaint

I don't want to file a complaint but don't know how to share a problem the website had yesterday. When I went to do a $600/week for life search it showed up $6, 000/week for life. Took a screenshot. Wanted to give you a heads up in case anyone fights about it. I'm sure there was just an error some where but could open for filed complains. I will be adding an attachment to show you what showed up. Not sure if somehow to send out a disclaimer for protection in case I suites. Just a thought. Hope this helps.

Search caution not a complaint

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.comLotto

With PCHLotto you get tokens for numbers matched from the previous day and games. They give the chance to double those tokens if you play their Playpack. Today I had earned 81, 000 + tokens and so was eager to get that matched. I of course had clicked on the double your tokens.

Well I finished and it did not give me double the tokens! I want that 81, 000 + tokens!

- Donna Walters

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.comToken game issues

for some unknown reason lost ability to play most token games, nothing on my end has changed but can't access or finish anything for few weeks now.home, instant win, scratch off, sweepstakes, slots, quizzes, etc just not opening.can't even watch videos anymore.been using same cable company and computor for over fifteen years now.why all of a sudden these problems.also browser now freezes over ten times daily.

Nov 24, 2020

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com — The 2.5 million dollar mega prize contest

I too have been playing pch for 4 years. I played every day including sundays (my sabbath. I considered it to...

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.comToo much candy being delivered

I just received and paid for invoice number [protected] english toffee caramels. I do not wish to receive any more candies, I am now on a low sugar diet. Thank you, roy tierney account number [protected]

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.compch rewards tokens member level

Pch sales for sweepstakes redlevel or member scamed pn pch sales adds on redeem tokens rewards website lose pch members do win get anything for redeem tokens oct pch letter tokens earn oct scamed pch rewards web each day sweepstakes technical spots - each day sales pch on line bill pay on! Website upgrade payments paid online offer 5 payments s each sale add mail in fast back payments sales high priced not good name brand sales chain sales - shipping prices high priced mad over old debts from, years customer sales lose - sweepstakes cheat out tokens redeem redeem for 100 entries time 300, entries day cost a lot of tokens redeem oct pch ketter only redeem 84 times redeem for paid - 100 hundrends entries oct 2020

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.commens wallet

this order was cancel over a month ago I need to know how send the package back please let me know buy E mail anderson.[protected]@hotmail.com customer ID [protected] order no.[protected] thank you carl anderson

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.comSurvey

I'm very concerned. I've been a loyal player and customer for many years. I received a survey in priority mail envelop. I pay up to date and they are going to suspend my account if I don't answer survey. I called the number. A lady said hello but didn't identify herself or company she worked for. I gave her my account number and first name. She said they were an independent company that does surveys for PCH and she would call me back when their lines are up. I was assured it had nothing to do with billing issues. Still waiting. I'm sure this won't help my odds of winning, ever. Is she someone stealing my account number? I know PCH has many opportunities and No, you don't have to make a purchase to win. I have bought merchandise that I've used-kitchen, garden, pet, magz. Could someone please contact me so I know what's going on? Thank you. [protected]@ yahoo.com

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.comRedeeming tokens and game closing in middle of game.

This is a terrible practice of PCH. We are not able to redeem tokens, the game closes half way through, you have to go back to last screen to continue game
                    and lose that hand. Up until now I have enjoyed playing but as of now I am
                    done. It is too frustrating. You should be ashamed. If you can't do your job
                    you should shut down the games until you get it right.

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.comFraud and harassment

Whom ever it may concern, I would like too file a complaint on what my neighbors have plotted trying to hack into my account and other conspiracies. They put sensors all over my home, my fathers home, my brothers home with these same sensors trying time make me go crazy so they can hack into my account wanting to steal my momentum. They put sensors all over their A/C's so I can hear this day in and day out, saying that I won with pch with they sensors having your name on it. They used these these devices to plot something really bad wanting to make a movie. There are others involved In which I will disclose once contacted. They have gone as far as not letting play my games this week because they hacked my account again and changing my password. Please contact me as soon as possible my email is [protected]@yahoo.com

Sep 28, 2020

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com — Acct#[protected], order # [protected]

Please see my two emails below. The bottom one went through (I thought) but the top one was returned a...

Publishers Clearing HouseSweepstakes emails

I made the mistake of responding to a Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes email solicitation. Ever since my email has been bombarded with additional PCH solicitations. Numerous Publishers Clearing emails have come on a nearly daily basis, oftentimes four or five in a day. Over the course of several months on two occasions I tried to enter the sweepstakes but I could never get through all of the screens. There were always too many and I would give up. Finally, one day, I was so irritated by the unrelenting PCH emails I opened one and started to select the products. I selected the max number of a product allowed and it was my intent to do this for every product on the page. I was just going to, in effect, fill up a shopping cart and then just walk out of the store. I did not intend to buy nor did I actually order or authorize the purchase of any of these products. As it turned out I quickly reached a max order amount of products, approximately 12-15 and at that point I just left the site. I did not order anything or give payment information. But, consistent with what seems to me to be your business motto of "abuse your customer", my wife has told that the products have recently been sent. I did not order these products and do not want them. I cannot understand how you can claim that an order has taken place. I had taken initial step but did not finalize any order, anymore than when someone on Ebay or Amazon or any other online store places things in a their cart. There is always a final step to officially order the products. No such step was taken with PCH. But it is consistent with other abusive practices that you would act this way and send the products.

I will not give up on this and just pay for the products to protect my credit or get you out of my hair. I will fight this to the full extent that I can.

Now I simply want to hear from you that the products are not being sent or if it's too late for that - that we can return them free of charge. And that this matter is over and that we will not be billed for these products that I did not order and do not want. Also, I want to be taken off your emailing list.

Somewhere in your company you have people who are convinced these business practices are going to increase your revenue. No doubt they will for a time. But the utter disdain I now have for you company means that I will never do business with you again ( whereas for many years I entered your sweepstakes and occasionally ordered subscriptions).

I expect a prompt reply. But frankly, based on my experience with your company so far, I'll be surprised if I get one.

Kermit Davidson
                        [protected]@aol.com
                        [protected]@gmail.com

Publishers Clearing HouseUnethical behaviour, call from persons claiming to be with pch & giving claim #'s, with letters asking for money..

I have been receiving calls from persons claiming to be from your company. I have been a customer since 2003. I am hoping to win something. When I receive calls. Then they ask for money, then I know it is a fraud. I have been getting this type of letters & calls since 2003. Is your company a fraud? I am going to call a lawyer and check. This company sounds like a joke to get people to buy your products. People do not win anything. Just buy your products. Which are overpriced & not that good & poor quality..

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.comOnline games 7,000.00 a week for life

I have been playing pch for many years. But when I play the 7,000.00 a week for life when the game gets close to the pay out date and I don't order anything from pch I can't finish the game. I can play into the came a little but because I haven't order from them I will get a notice that I made a bad request. This happens all time when I get to the end of the 1,000.00 a week pay out date

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.comPurchases

I have been entering PCH sweepstakes for years and know I will never win. Everything I have bought from PCH has mostly been junk, but I still ordered two more items yesterday and then today it was posted that you were offering both a $25 and $30 free gift if I ordered something. That was definitely just using customers. PCH businesses are nothing but a sham, using people for your own gain who will never win anything no matter what you say. It's disgusting.

Aug 11, 2020

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com — Big boy tomato plants

I purchases the tomato rockets and they are advertised to grow up to 25 lbs. of tomatoes, grow virtually...

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.comWorthless tokens and scams

I'm sorry but I have always been a fan of PCH, Just on of those things that give you something good to think about even of chances are better to be struck by lightning while being attacked by Great White Shark in the forest !!!
                                But it's getting Ridiculous, Nothing but recurring adds over and over, and waisted time to win tokens to try to win something else !!!
                                Now is the time to prove that your legit and you care about your Customers!!!
                                Give some of these people something to be happy about please !!!
                                So much heartache and sadness, I would donate if I ever did win, But I have seen Any Great whites in my woods !!!