House Beautiful Logo

House Beautiful

Having problems with House Beautiful?

House Beautiful reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 9, 2008. The latest review House Beautiful & Country Living was posted on Apr 8, 2021. The latest complaint Auto renewal was resolved on Aug 24, 2012. House Beautiful has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 7 reviews. House Beautiful has resolved 4 complaints.

House Beautiful Customer Service Contacts

300 W. 57th Street, 11th Floor
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with House Beautiful Customer Service. Initial House Beautiful complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for House Beautiful above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about House Beautiful. Discuss the issues you have had with House Beautiful and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

House Beautiful Complaints & Reviews

House BeautifulHouse Beautiful & Country Living

Dear Sirs,

On August 2020 I paid for the magazines House Beautuful and Country Living, which I have never received.
There has been some communication in between myself and your company letting you know about this problem. As in 7 months it´s been impossible to solve the problem, I think is time you send my money back, including the mail transportation I paid separately.

Please let me know when I will have this money back

House Beautifulhouse beautiful magazine front door delivery

I received the July/August Issue this morning (7/9/19) It was in the driveway. The Magazine was in a plastic wrapper. However it was raining and after picking up the magazine I saw that the magazine was completly soaked through. When I removed the plastic wrapper and tried to get the item out, I could not do it with out tearing all the pages which were now, stuck together...The wrapper on the item say "DOORFRONTDIRECT"...This was not at my door...it was in the driveway in the rain...
    Therefore, I am not happy with this service...I would prefer having the magazine arrive safely to my mail box...If that is not possible...I would like to cancel my subscription.
    Ms Saundra W Conti
    9127 Alexandria Dr.
    Brooksville, FL [protected]

House Beautiful — magazine subscription

I received a invoice for House Beautiful magazine that I didnt subscribe to. I have never subscribed to thi...

House Beautiful Invoicing Bureau — Auto renewal

I received an invoice from House Beautiful-Invoicing Bureau out of Harlan, IA stating that I had signed up...

House Beautiful — Continuous Service Program Invoiving

I received an invoice for House Beautiful which I did not reorder. They claim I choose to be part of the...

House Beautiful/Good HouskeepingFraud!

I am a single of mother of 4 and my salary is not enough for all my bills and food. Sometimes I don't have enough to buy all the food we need. It is not fair that House Beautiful and Good Housekeeping Magazines be stealing directly from my bank account. I deposit what I need for bills and because of them I know have a lot of overdraft fees. I did not subscribe for these companies, I don't even recieve the magazines but they are still stealing money. About a year ago they started doing that so I cancelled my bank account and created a new one. I don't know how but they got a hold of my new bank account and are taking money from me. This is totally illegal! I think we hould be smarter than them and all of us who have been victims of this fraud should join together and sue these companies.

House Beautiful — Fraud

My magazine subscription is with House Beautiful. I contacted them through an e-mail about there failure to...