Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Business & Finances Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com merchandise not ordered & a return

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com  -  merchandise not ordered & a return

G
Author of the complaint
8:17 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I to have purchased items from them & then twice they sent me items I did not order. I called the first time & they said if I sent it back I would have to pay the shipping so instead of paying the shipping I kept the order. The second time I argued with the customer service rep & told her I have ordered many a times from them & if I said I did not order this why should I pay shipping to send this item back & I also told her I went thru this before. After going back & forth she told me keep the item & there would be no bill & I made sure I checked my account & it was a $0 balance & it was. Now I ordered an item 5 days after I ordered it I wanted to cancel & was told by e-mail item was already being shipped. It should have been cancelled so I had to pay shipping, which on their website says you will be reimbursed. I called them & the cust service rep says no we dont credit that back I am tempted to really complain about this company. I cannot imagine how much money they make on just mailing items out people dont order.

More Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com complaints & reviews

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - received a package I never ordered!
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - scam
Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - matched and did not win!
Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - having to search for a product to buy before I can enter
Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - rigged, unfair games
Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - drowning me in their daily malings
14 comments
S
Feb 28, 2022 11:40 pm

Always pressured to order! Oh but if you don’t order you have an alternate way to enter like if you don’t order you have no chance of winning. You should just have to enter one time not 20 more mailing’s telling you this is the last time to enter this sweepstake!

S
Mar 22, 2021 7:34 pm

I make adjustments to orders by heaving large rocks into their local offices . It seems the only language they understand. Disgruntled users should use this method and make sure you don't get on video doing it

W

Total bs and scammed totally into believing I was the winner but you need to order more stuff each time. Bunch of bs and lies and will never deal with pch ever again after spending. All the money I had left to my name. Totally done with pch

M
Jun 04, 2019 2:06 am

So now i don't have any winning that's crazy omg really

B
Mar 29, 2019 2:08 pm

I have received a item that I must have ordered by mistake. As I check my statements I see that I ordered 2 Saint Patricks Flags. My statements show that I paid for the 2 but now I have received an other one. the two order numbers that I have paid are [protected] & [protected]. customer ID # [protected]. I really do not need 3 flag. Can I please return the 3rd flag. If so how do I go about returning it.

Barbara Trottier

B
Jun 29, 2018 11:27 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered a Yard Contaner for $15.00. When I went on line to pay for other merchandise I saw that they were charging
me $30.12 for the item. I had not even received the item yet. I talked to a rep and told here that was not the price I ordered it for and that I would be sending it back. I had to pay $ 23.50 to return the item. Most of PCH merchanse can be bought for a lot less and many items are found at the 99 Cent Stores.

I purchased the Simonize High Pressure Washer in March 2018 and in June it had broken. I cannot get PCH to either send me a new one or refund my money. I want to know if they guarantee and/or stand by their merchandise. They hound you to death to enter sweepstakes but you cannot until you go through pages of their merchandise. At the end there is a message "You have not placed an order, please take another look.
Their mailers almost pressure you to place an order. You could have just ordered something and they come right back at you urging you to place an order.
None of their online games, scratchers, keno etc pay anything. What the hell can I do with 10 million tokens. Give me the cash for the tokens and I will be satisfied.
They give you the false hope that you are certainly in the running to be the next winner. How can they make that claim if it is a random selection. After 40 years of being a loyal customer I think I have had enough.

H
Jun 04, 2016 9:44 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

you have sent. an order i did not want italk to apch. lady and told her i did not want this order. she told me would, cancel the order that, sme day. a

J
Dec 18, 2014 9:42 am

Had a box of CF light bulbs show up on my doorstep yesterday from PCH. I did not order these. How do I "return to sender" with being charged shipping?

Mar 31, 2013 10:48 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered a pocket hose and the first time that the water was turned on, the green part of the hose burst. It was certainly faulty. The strech genie that I ordered works great and I am glad I tried it. It would be ridiculous to return the hose because it will cost more to return it than it is worth. I hope others work better than this one. LKelly

N
Dec 05, 2011 6:12 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Publishing clearing house SUCKS SHUT THEM DOWN ITS UP TOO US DONT ORDER ANYTHING EXPENSIVE SWAP MEET OR MALL MUCH BETTER AND CHEAPER AND NICER...GOD BLESS...

N
Dec 05, 2011 6:08 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hi im n grimm live in Valencia ca 91355 P.C OR AS THERE KNOWN :PUBLISHING CLEARING HOUSE WHAT A SCAMM... THEY HOUND-YOU EVERY DAY, promisses of winning scam scam they should be fined & put in jail...
time for a change they sent me a neckless i never ordered it should of bin 2 dollars to ship a tiny neckless i never ordered
they charged me $6.95 for shipping so they make 5 dollars their evil ruthless company making alot of money their are no deals on items i could by from the mall and payless for items my time effort especially on the hollidays, & no return of funds you use for shipping stuff back that you never ordered PLEASE I URGE YOU IF YOUR A VICTOM TOO PLEASE FILE COMPLAINTS WITH THE CORRECT AUTHORITIES OR START A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT THEY SHOULD BE ASHAIMED OF THEM SELVES BLOODY CROCKS JUST ONE MORE VICTOM WHISHING YOU HAPPY HOLIDAYS ANYWAY IN THIS TERRIBLE WRONG AND NEFFERIOUS GRUP OF CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE AND BAD BUSSINOUS BY PUBLISHING CLEARING HOUSE LETS SHUT THEM DOWN... SINCERELY N. GRIMM'

L

Publishers Clearinghouse sent me things without authorization and then sent the bill thereafter. I put return to sender on the candy boxes and after I complained to them and told them to stop sending me invitations to play they still sent more and the bill. After I paid the bill, they sent me another one. I refused to pay it this time and they reported me to the credit, debt collections agency. Now it's on my credit. It makes me look like the bad one when it's really their mistake. When I called the customer service number and told them, they said they would take care of it and as you can see, they didn't. They must have some real nit wits working there or something. I don't think they should be able to get away with things like this. I lost hundreds of dollars just paying for things I never ordered. I do not trust this company. I don't who is to blame for this but they should at least be stopped. I am a senior citizen and I cannot afford these unnecessary bills. It's an ill mannered business practice to expect people to pay for things that they don't order, as if seniors owe them extra payments for ordering from them in the past. It isn't my responsibility to pay on an ongoing basis. I wonder how many others they have done this too, does any one know?

L

Is there a way to block off all mailings from Publishers Clearinghouse to forbid them from sending anything to me ever again?

How do I request a change of address90f

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

352 complaints