Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com Logo

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com

Having problems with Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com?

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 21, 2007. The latest review The daily scratchers freeze up. Slot tournement constantly freezing and wont play at all. was posted on Oct 15, 2021. The latest complaint scratch cards? was resolved on Dec 02, 2014. Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 299 reviews. Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com has resolved 73 complaints.

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 459 4724 (General Questions)
+1 800 392 4190 (Sweepstakes Scams)
+1 800 476 4724 (Website/Tech Issues)
101 Winners Circle

Pay for an Order by Telephone
+1 800 566 4724

Request Your PCH Account Number or Customer ID Number
+1 800 566 4724

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com Customer Service. Initial Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com Complaints & Reviews, Page 4

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.comemail

On my recent emails where it enters my name into the contests(has the orange bar showing progress), the bar stops half way and won't go any further. I've not changed any settings. This has happened several times. Also, not able to load the home page where can do the 'scratch offs'. Again, no changes to my settings. Only change is going from ATT internet to EarthLink.

• Ro
      Roberta Playle Oct 21, 2019

Dear PCH, , , I resently ordered 3-in-1 Miniature Rose.When it arrived it looked like it was already dead but the paper said it might look like that and to go ahead and plant it and water it and it should come out of it and grow into a beautiful plant. My question is, , How long do I give it before I decide it really was dead upon arrival and have been wasting my time waiting to see some kind of green or growth on it ?? I really feel it was dead upon arrival but if you'd like me to wait awhile I will. Otherwise I would really appreciate it if you'd replace it with a live plant. Thank you for your time. Roberta Playle

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.comproducts I didn't order, overall method they use on customers

Whoever designed this companies selling method has very cleverly used fear of losing, sending junk to customers, thinly disguising threats that you will "lose out" if you don't purchase said junk and using intimidating mind games for those people desperate to want a better life through winning the money. I should put the Federal Trade Commission and Consumer protection companies on speed dial. This is one of many companies getting away with these thug tactics that I have run into this last couple years. All of the complaints against PC H i have experienced are the same ones posted here by other people. I am filing a complaint with the FTC and FCC as well and I urge you all to take the time to file complaints on PCH!

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.comgames

Don't bother to play these games they are rip offs. played over 50 games and chose the same item out of 5 and never got a winning number ...next choice switched item and my previous item came up the big winner. These games are bull. You will not win ever the same people keep winning and I bet they work for PCH. Don't get hooked by this business...scam scam, scam.

• Do
          Dori Kelsch Nov 04, 2019

I cannot seem to be able to get into the game that starts around 1:00pm. Has the game been stopped for some reason?

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.commailing and shipping charges

I recently fell for the PCH ploy and regret it! I've been bombarded daily with physical mailings and emails. Unfortunately, I am partially to blame, since I unwittingly responded to some of these mailings and purchased items that are over priced, inferior in quality and made mostly in China. Shipping and handling charges are exorbitant and in most cases more costly than the purchased items. Never again PCH, never again!!

• Ro
            Robert W. Moyar Oct 14, 2019

Dear Sir,
            I have been trying to get on the mailing list for seven years, and every time that I have tried I have been told that it takes about six to seven weeks for the processing to be completed. I have used all the method from telephone to mailing I even talk to a live person, but I have never received any mailing from you. If you do not have any more mailing please let me know and I will not bother you about this matter. If you do not have my address I will send it again.
            Rev Robert William Moyar
            [protected]
            Yours Truly
            Rev Robert W. Moyar US Army Ret

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.comhowie guja

I have been talking to him for 3 months he has been trying to get 250 to 2100 out of me for my prize winnings im mitizi ann green my phone number is [protected] he talks to me on phone very rude to me says lives in Florida phone number is [protected] he asked me to marry him he says i don't pay for prize we wont meet says i need to pay with Amazon card he has really broken my heart please is this real Howie guja

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.comtrojans every day

Every time I try to Play PCH Games, my computer wind up with At least 3 PUP Trojans. My Software system catches them and warns me. PCH is the only site this happens with. Please fix this issue or I will have to stop Working with PCH on the prizes. I will also have to post on facebook about the issues if not fixed.
            I hope whoever is reading this cares enough to fix or get this issue fixed.

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.comitem # 540by4 airtight container set

customer ID: [protected]; order # [protected]; when items were open to wash before using as a gift, the 2nd container in the set was torn (one of 4 locking flap on the lid for container was torn). please let me know what I should do, send the the whole set, send just the one container or send just the lid? I sent full payment earlier for this item.
              [protected]@gmail.com

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.comitem #54795w hedgehog 🦔 shoe brush

My customer is #[protected]. I ordered item #26619N, when it came it had no magnets on it. Also in the package there was an order of toilet cleaning things. Which I had not ordered. I called customer service to explain the problem and they promptly ratified it, they are sending me a new clipboard with magnets on it. I thought that the problem has been solved. Boy was I wrong. They told me that I had to ship back the toilet bowl cleaners so I did add a cost of $17.34 . Two days after shipping that out and paying for it I received item number 54795W Hedgehog Shoe Brush. I did not order this. Until you open the box you do not know what is in it I was expecting the magnetic clip board but inside the box was the hedgehog shoe brush. I called the customer service and the man I talk to told me I can either ship it back or pay half price for it. Keep in mind that I just had shipped back the toilet cleaners that I did that order. Now I have to ship this back which will be quite a bit more money than the toilet cleaners. Talking to the customer service person did not get me anywhere. I asked to talk to a supervisor but there is no supervisor to talk to he said I have no choice I need to send it back or buy it for half price which will add up to $23.00 +taxes for something I didn't order and do not want. I feel this is not right And really not fair. If anybody can help me with this matter I would greatly appreciate the help.

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.comproduct ordering

I have looked through pch products online for months now. I have never placed an order, even though, I am asked to constantly. Today I received 2 over size trash bags in the mail with a bill. I need to let you know that no order was placed, and how do I send the unwanted product back. I have since quit playing the pch games in my dissappointment. This behavior seems almost scandelous. PCH has lost not only my respect, but, my further interest in them.

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.comorder of bug zapper and southern living magazine subscription

I received a bill for Southern Living magazine subscription for $21.?? and another bill for a bug zapper. Both items I did not order. I only ordered the American flag pens. I already have a subscription for Southern Living from PCH ending Fed. 2020. I was willing to pay for that till today I see a bill for a bug zapper which I did not order. I order one long ago. I wish that you cancell both orders . Let me know what you are going to do. I know when I try to enter your prizes that some how I get an order/entry and I cancell same.

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.comscam

Hi my name is Denise Jones and I have a problem there is a person by the name of Kenneth G Seidel that is pretending to be with y'all this person has stolen my Facebook account with all my information and pictures of my kids and family and he's also useing my messenger profile with y'all pictures on it messaging other people telling them that they have won some money I think he needs to get in trouble for what he's doing that person has also text me calling me all kinds of name's if y'all can do something about this please let me know

Jun 05, 2019

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com — a fake federal program from pch

A man by the name of John Harris says he works for publishers clearing house. He says u run a federal grant...

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.comflower bulbs

Last fall I received the bulbs from my entry.
                        The tulip bulbs only four of the five came up and bloomed.
                        The black and pink irises only one came up and never bloomed.
                        The red strip iris never came up.
                        The purple irises only half are coming up but no sign of blooms.
                        I spent more money on these bulbs through pcs that I could have else where.
                        I am very disappointed with PC H and will let my family and friends NOT to order any flower bulbs.
                        I would very much like a refund!
                        Thank you.
                        Lyn Sheets
                        5780 N Eberhart
                        Harrison Michigan. 48625

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.comvery poor service

I placed four orders. In one case it was a two item order.Only one item received but the invoice was for both items. Contacted customer service and was informed that the missing item was 'out of stock' just pay for the item received.No offer of an amended invoice.
                          Another order had a missing item. Again I contacted customer service and was promised that the missing item would be reordered. Again it was never received so I sent an. email to PCH requesting an amended invoice for the one item received.
                          Needless to say one was not sent. However I did receive an email from PCH requesting that I RETURN the missing item when received.
                          Upon checking my order details on line I saw that the missing item was simply cancelled and that a LATE FEE had been added to the invoice.
                          I was so disgusted that I paid but I never want to deal with PCH again.
                          Management should to get to grips with their ordering and customer service departments as their quality control is a disgrace.
                          Customer ID # [protected]

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.combell & howell tacvisor

The advertisement and the information on the box indicate that the "day & night car visor" can be seen through. It cannot and is no more useful than the regular visor. I wish to return it and not be charged. How do I do that? I had alwys assumed that anything produced by Bell & Howell would be of top quality and am surprised that this is not the case.

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com18 pc. nail file set

(1) I recieved the package but the product was ot in it. The envelope was empty.
                              Code MWK4
                              Tax. $.90
                              Total Price $15.84
                              Customer No. [protected]
                              Order No. [protected]
                              (2) I am beginning to wonder after and the 12 years and the multiable no. of entries why I have not won something. I am beginning to think this is a scam for me to just keep ordering products. and after reading reviews I am becoming more convinced and skeptical. Then after recieving the empty envelope today I am some what convinced it is. My relative is a Lawyer and He advised me not to pay for this product but to let you know what happened.

May 15, 2019

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com — item not ordered

I was sent an item I never ordered from pch.com. In fact, I have never ordered a single item through them...

May 07, 2019

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com — pch lotto rip me off

i played the pch lotto on 4/29/2019 i played 3 times these are my numbers i played they wasnt never drown on...

Publishers Clearing Housesweepstakes

Publishers clearinghouse claims you do not have to make a purchase. To increase your chances of winning... What a scam they have!!! I actually made a purchase from them.. And thus far they are continually sending me notices referring to the fact that they would like to see me place another one!!! And how it would be a shame if I lost out on the opportunity to win if I didnt... These people should be put out of business!!! I would be happy to be part of a class action lawsuit...

• Updated by BeverlyDiurba · Apr 27, 2019

Just hoping others do not give in to this scam...people need to be throwing all mailed materials from these people..straight into the garbage...where it belongs!!!

PCH.comslot, keno, etc games on publishers clearing house

Tokens won not being added to my total. This past 30 minutes, 4/23/2019 lost over 31, 000 in slots, etc. Yesterday, in one slot game alone, 8, 700 plus not added. And that does not include other token losses from that lengthy day of play...in past month, loss of 30, 000 plus/day, sites crashing, freezing, invitations to games... Since the 17th not arriving in a timely manner in my gmail. For eg, this early am I received those invitations that were dated the 17, q18, 19, th. That adds up to over 900000 token loss. Oddly enough, the computer actually subtracted my newly won tokens from my total, back to back twice. Since I noticed something odd in the past several months, I decided to watch. Also, the timing between games is excessive, the lines accorded as winning is random, not following, at times pch game play rules. Ok, not important, but, fair play should be followed since our playing brings in money for them
                                  Please teach them how to add 7, 000 plus 9000 is not 11, 000. 8800bonus tokens means just that,,, not 900.
                                  And very very very difficult to discuss things with them. A lot of dead end, wasting our time on dead end avenues. Bordering on scam?..?

• Updated by Bernadettecapecod · Apr 23, 2019

I share similar happenings as those above. Please, PCHouse, your losing customers. Sweep up the cobwebs in your sweepstakes