Menu
Vogue
reviews & complaints

Vogue
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

3 complaints
0 resolved 3 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Vogue. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
A
12:28 pm EDT

Vogue - Liars

Dear vogue,

I am appalled at an article you wrote about believing that all women should be believed in domestic violence claims, so that you can benefit from peoples trauma. That is very sexist and disgraceful. All victims should be believed no matter the sex. I have been a survivor of dv and have seen it from both sides! How a magazine as yourself could write such defamatory claims is beyond any intelligent and genuine person. You should feel ashamed. I’m am well aware this will be ignored but I am collecting my emails to take to reputable source and certainly not the sun! Shame on you

Mrs A smith

Desired outcome: Apology to ALL domestic abuse victims

J
4:11 pm EDT

Vogue - not received single issue since april

I was just informed TODAY by Vogue Customer Service (Joy on the phone) that Vogue will be delivered via doorfrontdirect now to our front door rather than mailbox.
Previously, I heard from Joy, USPS would deliver, but that never worked, ?!

Ma I kindly ask you to confirm that you have been commissioned by Vogue to ensure proper delivery of our subscription of March 2019, including ALL missing issues since April 2019.

Many thanks,

Jutta B. Gruener

Jul 03, 2019 8:12 pm EDT

Address is 8206 Simpkins Way in Melbourne, FL. [protected]
Vogue Customer Service phone is [protected]
Acc. # is [protected]

Jul 03, 2019 8:10 pm EDT

Awaiting confirmation of delivery from doorfrontdirect

Jul 01, 2019 1:29 pm EDT

I wa just informed dy Vogue Customer Service (Joy on the phone) that Vogue will be delivered via doorfrontdirect now to our front door rather than mailbox.

K
2:20 am EST

Vogue - order is on hold

Do not order anything from Vogue! I have purchased a shirt from them and shipping was taking way too long and that was when I decided to track my order. Tracking system showed my order was on hold in China! I immediately contacted them and asked them to cancel my order and return my money and received no reply. My order is still oh hold and I have no idea what to and where to seek help! I'll never order anything from Vogue again!

Vogue contacts