Having problems with Vogue?

Vogue Customer Service Contacts

285 Fulton St., One World Trade Center
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vogue Customer Service. Initial Vogue complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vogue above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vogue. Discuss the issues you have had with Vogue and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Voguenot received single issue since april

I was just informed TODAY by Vogue Customer Service (Joy on the phone) that Vogue will be delivered via doorfrontdirect now to our front door rather than mailbox.
Previously, I heard from Joy, USPS would deliver, but that never worked, ?!

Ma I kindly ask you to confirm that you have been commissioned by Vogue to ensure proper delivery of our subscription of March 2019, including ALL missing issues since April 2019.

Many thanks,

Jutta B. Gruener

• Updated by Jutta Gruener · Jul 03, 2019

Address is 8206 Simpkins Way in Melbourne, FL. [protected]
      Vogue Customer Service phone is [protected]
      Acc. # is [protected]

• Updated by Jutta Gruener · Jul 03, 2019

Awaiting confirmation of delivery from doorfrontdirect

• Updated by Jutta Gruener · Jul 01, 2019

I wa just informed dy Vogue Customer Service (Joy on the phone) that Vogue will be delivered via doorfrontdirect now to our front door rather than mailbox.

Vogueorder is on hold

Do not order anything from Vogue!! I have purchased a shirt from them and shipping was taking way too long and that was when I decided to track my order. Tracking system showed my order was on hold in China!! I immediately contacted them and asked them to cancel my order and return my money and received no reply. My order is still oh hold and I have no idea what to and where to seek help! I'll never order anything from Vogue again!