Complaints & Reviews

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchennot providing me with what I pay for

Today July 3rd 2017 I order a family meal from the Popeyes in kings plaza mall In Brooklyn and its comes with 3 sides she forgot to give me mash potatoes also I told her separate the mild for the spicy she didn't even have the decency to even go that last but not lest I asked for honey mustard and she gave me jelly I am very livid right now never will I ever eat Popeyes again thanks to that skinny black girl who's name I did not receive Kings plaza Popeyes hire new people

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen — employee's complaint

I am an Popeyes shift manager for Popeyes in largo.florida and my GM(store manager) is very unprofessional...

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchenattitude/service/cleanliness

My wife and I went into the New Popeye's at 725 Palmbay rd. NE West Melbourne Florida on 6/27/2017 on Palm bay Road off of I-95 and Palm bay road, there was one person in front of us and the employee taken 38 Minutes to take their order and fill it, then my wife and I ordered two meals and a large red beans and rice, it taken 35 minutes to get our order. We went to find a seat and every table was dirty, very dirty and a lot of food all every the floor, I ask the Manager if they could have a table cleaned for us and she replied with there are the napkins you can do it your self, the employee's were arguing and fighting with each other every time the manager went out side for a break, about 5 times in the 30-40 min. that we were there.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchenchicken

I have a prosthetic leg that must be removed when sitting and the manager would not let me use table bc it was dirty. That's fine but it took so long to clean I had to stand while I ate. Having already removed my leg I could not balance & instead had to lean against a elderly lady that kept trying to grab me inappropriately. Won't go back ever regardless because this isn't the first issue at this location.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchenno shrimp, no answer drive thru

Yesterday evening June 24 at 7pm popeyes off of pendleton pike indianapolis indiana 46226. My daughter and myself went to have dinner, we originally started out in drive thru and we sat in drive thru for 15 minutes with 2 other cars infront of us, within this time the line did not move nor did they answer the speaker. So i decided to go in so we did. We ordered #10 combo and a #6 combo. They rang it up and we paid for it. Then after about another 15 minute wait the guy informed me that they had no shrimp. So i told him just just give me another #6 instead, but we had already paid for our meals they didnt cancel the order and redo it nor did they even try to give us the equal in cash value. So we waited and waited got the meals and he forgot the side order of greenbeans so i had to wait another 10 minutes for my greenbeans until another lady said are u gonna give this lady the rest of her order before her food gets cold. I was not pleased with our service and this is the second time in 2 weeks they have not had either shrimp or chicken.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchenservice

We went to your popeye's chicken on 7 hwy in blue spring missouri on 6-15-17 and ordered a 4 pc chicken dinner and a shrimp and chicken tenders dinner with mild tenders. There was only one customer ahead of us. Our order was placed at 7 24 pm. While waiting for our order 2 other couples came in were waited on and received their food. My husband asked what was taking so long and was told that it was because I had ordered mild tenders that it was taking so long. Ok now 5 more customers later and 45min pass and still no dinner and the couple at the next table told me that they had mild tenders but again the mgr tells my husband that mild tenders are not usually order and we needed to wait. Finally after 2 more people got their orders and they asked the cook to please make more mild tenders we asked for a refund. They gave it to us but said if we would wait 2 more min it would be ready, well I had already waited 50 min and seen other people get mild tenders so I just wanted to leave. With service like this you should not give people the option of cajun or mild if you are going to pass your order out to other people and then tell me to wait. Usually I am a very patient person but when you know that other people are getting your order it is frustrating. Popeye's has lost a customer and if anyone asks me what I think of the service I will tell them.

Popeyes Louisiana KitchenI am complaining about the chicken I bought

The chicken bought was cooked very hard and it was very grease. In my box it was a bone in my box of chicken as if someone ate it and threw it back in the fryer to be put in someone's box of chicken that's unhealthy. We were in the drive thru on 6/20/17. We waited about 25 minutes for our food. At first we got someone else's order took it back inside then we had to wait another 25 minutes for our real order.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen3pc white spicy combo

It's simple. My receipt shows exactly what I ordered..3pc white spicy combo with mashed potatoes and 1 jalapeno pepper. I received a wing, a breast and a drumstick.. This is not all white! I didn't receive a spoon or fork to eat my mashed potatoeswith either. This wasn't 12 noon which is the lunch rush hour, it was 1:20pm! This is a simple order. How can it not be right??

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchencustomer service

Lady assisting at window was rude. She got the forget 2 drinks we ordered. When tapping back on the window and asked for our drinks she acted like it was such an inconvenience. She shut the window again but once again, never gave us straws. 3rd attempt we needed a drink carrier because we had 3 drink(2 of which were large ones.) Meal was dry, very disappointed. We will not be returning. Just wanted you to be aware of the people working for your company.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchenemployees not letting anyone use their restrooms

Every time I go to use the bathroom they tell me I have to be a paying customer to use there restroom and that's very uncalled for because there are homeless people out here that need to use the restroom and we are being told we have to buy something to use the restroom and the date today is 06/13/2017 time is 6:11pm the restaurant is located in oildale california 93308 on airport dr.

• Updated by jasonfesler2316 · Jun 15, 2017

Can be homeless anyone can be homeless and still get Wi-Fi or any kind of connection or you know somebody in the family could buy them a phone that has internet on it but what does internet have to do with being homeless we're talking about Popeyes not internet

none of your Jun 15, 2017

I hate to tell you this but their restrooms are private and ONLY for their customers. Did you offer to pay something for the water and t.p.? Or do most people on the go think everyone has to supply a bathroom for them? Would these same people open up their private homes for everyone who wanted to use a bathroom? I don''t think so.. Go to ma gas station, walmart, or go in the woods.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen — family pack dinner

To whom it may concern, this afternoon I placed an order in the drive-thru window at your restaurant in...

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchenchicken quality

To whom it may concern,
                    On Sunday June 11th 2017 at around 4:30pm I went to this location and buy 8 pc chicken LG fries reg mash potatoe and 2 mini delta special after i get home I sat down with my family to eat and the first bite I took on the sandwich it taste bad at first i thought maybe my mouth has no taste then I try the chicken and it taste bad so I checked it inside it was blue so I call the store right away to speak with the manager and told him what happened he was so rude trying to tell me he sold 15 hundred piece of chicken and never have a complain I told him I work for popyes in Toronto and KFC for 10 years and know when chicken goes bad due to the hot weather sometimes the cooler goes down and chicken tend to go bad so please check ur cooler and chicken temperature before selling it I was very disappointed I always by chicken from this location and never had a bad experience. I don't think I will go back to this location again.
                    Regards Venita. My email is [protected]@yahoo.ca

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchenpoor food and service

the employee at the resturant was very rude and very unhelpful. there was no menu up to select from and when asked the cashier was useless in describing any meals or menu items and seemed to be annoyed at any questions we had. they were talking amongst themselves and we seemed to be a bother to them when we came in. the food was aweful. it was thrown together and not fresh. the prices were outrageous for the small amount of food we got. not to mention how rudely we were treated

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen — someone misusing your company name

Hi dear sir/mam I'm from india. I have done post graduate diploma in hospitality and tourism management from...

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchenpopeyes

i went to popeyes at the west gardiner travel plaza on 6/3/17 this is the second time in a month and the service was not good i ordered and it took me 40 mins to get my food and i was the only one there i travel from pittsfield maine to get this because i love popeyes but this has happened both times i was there i probally wont be doing this anymore this was a big dissapolntment and i spent 43.00 both times there staffed with kids that are playing in the back ground not really paying any attention to the customers.and when i got back home to have this the pies were gross and i was missing 2 breast from my order i hope you fix this issue because i really love this chicken but i will not spend that much for it again and not get it all plus the service was bad sorry

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchenthe management seem lost {the old black lady} and the male manager is extremely rude.

I came in on Tues with friends from Albany Tech for lunch. The older black lady seem lost walking around out of place even. We placed our order ate and left. The atmosphere seemed like death of all words to use. I went back later that evening for supper and why did I do that. It was a disaster with the white man just yelling and the old lady looking dumbfound.

Popeyes Louisiana KitchenI was wrongly fired for no reason

My name is kenyata langs I was wrongly fired for no reason at all I call cooperate and complain about the manager being rude to her employee which was me she kept demanding me to things instead of asking me but not one time she ever talked to anyone else rude and all obnoxious I wanted to no why would I get fired for someone else actions my complaint is about store 8700 ulmerton Rd Clearwater florida

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen — customer service

I am on Walton Way in Augusta, Ga. These Ignorant Employees already had the drive thru light cut off so you...

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen — unethical behavior

05/28/17 STORE # 3919 9:17pm I ordered food, 4 piece dark with biscuit at 9:17 pm. There were three people...

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchenquantity of food served

I order a 4 piece meal with fries twice a week for my son after his tutoring, this is his treat.
                              anyway I was just there tonight and I ordered him the same thing but this time there was only about 10 French fries in the order! he went back to tell them that this is not what he usually gets and they said that it is the same all the time and would not give him any more. This was his supper!!!
                              this is totally unacceptable because the meal costs me $12.00 and I do know for a fact that this is not the amount that he gets every week!!
                              I would definitely like to be compensated somehow for this, I have the receipt if need.
                              I also do feel like he was turned away because he is only 14, I should have went in myself to complain but I trusted that they would have done the proper thing for the customer which they did not. I am sure 1 customer lost is not going to make a difference to them but it was not right at all.