10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Food

Pizza Hut / big pizza box with 3 pizzas

Ra Mar 23, 2019 Review updated:

I ordered it online for set a 40 minute wait I called to verify it at the store it was like they told me 80 minutes it took him 85 minutes to get to my house then it was cold tasted pretty nasty and everyone that ate it has the runs I would like a full refund on the pizza. My address and phone number is listed below. 3509 see Girard St Topeka KS 66605
[protected] I'm Rachel McMillan.

Comments

• Um
      23rd of Mar, 2019

Dear Rachel McMillan. Be prepared to have your identity stolen.

Mo5on.

• Su
      23rd of Mar, 2019

It tasted nasty. What does nasty taste like? If you all had the runs, it was something you ate earlier. Food poisoning doesn’t happen instantly, it can take up to twenty-four hours to appear. It was late so of course it was this, that and more.

• We
      24th of Mar, 2019

It never ceases to amaze me the number of people who post here thinking they are on the actual corporate website of the company they are complaining about.

• Um
      24th of Mar, 2019

@westworld Yup. Complete with if you don't respond to this email... Threats.

GFY!!

• Su
      24th of Mar, 2019

@Um is not an answer! They’ll get their lawyers, dogs, and they are going to make you sorry for the cold French fries. “Imma gunna sue youse 4 all u 4got muh drank muh cuz is loier n he kin sue yous 4 big buks u betta b cairfil cuz n bodi rip me off u here dat.”

Be scared.